Closed Thread
Page 422 of 500 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Well they were going to wipe Rukia out of existence for giving Ichigo her powers, so I guess SS runs on a 3 strike system.

Haha, is it just me or does this Tsukishima guy resemble Aizen even more than Ginjou?

Quote Originally Posted by HaxeyeMihawk View Post
    Haha, is it just me or does this Tsukishima guy resemble Aizen even more than Ginjou?
    I dunno, man. He seems to look a lot like Orihime's brother to me.

But that's just me.

"Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Well actually there will be 5 more Chapters,than we will see Aizens face as he saying: Well Well your imagination is quite right Ichigo

First of all, we have to remember: Bleach wasn't ranked this week. It's only lower because we have all the other series (both new and fresher) getting the hype for the moment.

Second: why do you think that bringing Aizen back will change anything? There are characters who end up giving way more hype to this series than...well, that idiot. We may have hated Aizen and all the nonsense and trolling he pulled, but we never really knew what Japan thought about the whole mess. For all we know, they are only biding time until Rukia and Shrimpo return.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Really I'm tired of Aizen. It took us like three years to get through the Arrancar arc. He was finally beaten and knocked off his high horse. Bleach is starting to get interesting again (albeit slowly). Last thing I wanna see is Captain Broken back in action.

WHOOOO-WA-TAAA!!!!!

Monstra: www.monstra.comicgen.com

Dude, since Aizen was revealed as the villain it was closer to 6 years before he was finally taken down.

And when the moderately impressive highschool students reveal their plan to kill the spirit king and ed the universe, that's when he'll reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec;2155440[B
    ]I wonder how Kubo plans [/B]to tie in this Fullbringer mess with the 'Sprit King' which was alluded to the last arc. I think if Bleach must continue on people would rather see the Shinigami and Squad 0. Find out what "IT" is (whatever Urahara follows) and go into the society above Soul Society. Kubo needs to bring this all together and connect the dots.
    Silly person, kubo never plans he just does

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Really I'm tired of Aizen. It took us like three years to get through the Arrancar arc. He was finally beaten and knocked off his high horse. Bleach is starting to get interesting again (albeit slowly). Last thing I wanna see is Captain Broken back in action.
    Interesting? more like it steals all of it's glory from the chapter black arc.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Wasn't it like 12th this week despite the color page? FFFFFF- he's coming back sooner than I thought...
    Colou pages usualy mean a series is not ranked that week (above being popular/the magazine wanting to push it)

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    I'm still pretty flabbergasted at how the higher ups in Soul Society were just like:

"Ohai, you tried undoing the very fabric of existence, so here's some bondage gear and you go to jail for 20,000 years; cuz immortality is a bitch and a half. kbain nig!"

Like... I understand he was GDLK and all that, but is that REALLY the best option?

Cuz knowing Kubo, Aizen's days in Bleach are not over ._.
    Ichigo kinda broke their soul destroyer thingy.

Cause the people in SS have no idea where stuff comes from, they just find it.

Yes, it took six years to take Aizen out in a fight that lasted three weeks.

Ironic? Or sad?

No.

Pointless.

Utterly, inexcusabely, mind bogglingly pointless.

Name one thing that was actualy achieved during those 6 years. And I don't mean defeating/killng characters introduced in that same arc.

Uh....Hollow powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    Well they were going to wipe Rukia out of existence for giving Ichigo her powers, so I guess SS runs on a 3 strike system.
    wasn't that Aizen's doing, not SS?
    I think one of the captains even expressed their confusion at why such a small offense warranted such a grand execution.

Aizen killed the central office members and ran shit from the inside, and he made sure that Rukia would get called up for execution so that ichigo and friends to charge into soul society, which would ultimately to help his "plan".

now if you'll excuse me, i need to lie down. applying logic to bleach hurts even if the logic itself is true.

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    wasn't that Aizen's doing, not SS?
    I think one of the captains even expressed their confusion at why such a small offense warranted such a grand execution.

Aizen killed the central office members and ran shit from the inside, and he made sure that Rukia would get called up for execution so that ichigo and friends to charge into soul society, which would ultimately to help his "plan".

now if you'll excuse me, i need to lie down. applying logic to bleach hurts even if it sounds okay.
    Shit loads of people however were ready to accept the sentence at face value and leasurely dismiss anyone trying to intervene with it through the official process as crazy.

yeah, i was surprised that there weren't more captains voicing confusion.
    Though most of those who were okay with it were the elderly and the serious types. It probably didn't matter to them what happened to a criminal.

as for the rest, were they REALLY thinking "the top guys said she needs to die, so we'll just herp derp and follow their words without thinking too much about it."?
    seems dumb, but then again... this is bleach.

Sorry, an old news.. but just read it today..

CREDITS FOR THE SUMMARY BELOW OF THE INTERVIEW AT JUMP FESTA GO TO THE USER TATAI ON http://bleachasylum.com

- Bleach is at his half
    - Bleach should continue another 10 years.
    - Kubo has recently put his entire scenario on paper to make the story more exciting. (For the next 10 years)
    - He works with his assistants and his publisher to expand the script and make it consistent to the maximum.
    - He is very proud of the plot he had prepared and began to know how he wants to finish Bleach.

- In the first place, Grimmjow wasn't meant to be an important character, he was to quickly die. But as of now, his existence will eventually matter for the future of the manga.
    - The birth of ichigo is surrounded in mystery since it's very special. the readers will be amazed when they will know about it ! He is eager to see their reaction.
    - Normally the Arrancar arc shouldn't be too long. It's thanks to the craze for Japanese fans for the Arrancars, without it, the arc would have been shorter.
    - Female characters that kubo prefers are Matsumoto and Inoue.
    - Male characters that Kubo prefers are Mayuri and Aizen.
    - The end of the Arrancar arc should have been the end of Bleach if it didn't work and if the publisher had asked Kubo to finish the manga quickly. (Like before the start of the SS arc, because Bleach was threatened at that time)
    - Kubo wanted to put this scene because it was really good, but the real end of Bleach will be totally different. (Note : Unfortunately, the scene in question is not specified in the summary of the fan. Maybe Kubo talk about the farewell scene, but it's just an opinion).

It's a summary of the Jump Festa.

So basicly he tried to hype up Ichigo's origin even if he has no intention of planning it out.

Smooth.

His mom came into contact with a hollow or something, because of Ichigo's dad. That's why Ichigo can Fullbring or whatever. That simple.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Wouldn't it be more surprising if he didn't mention there was anything special about Ichigo's birth?

Also, he lets fans affect what the manga is like unlike our own favorite mangaka.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    His mom came into contact with a hollow or something, because of Ichigo's dad. That's why Ichigo can Fullbring or whatever. That simple.
    It's going to be something stupider, I swear it will be.

Is it just me or are all of Kubo's favorite females busty...and males mad scientists. (the good news is that Mayuri is probably one of the best characters in the series...the bad news is the other one is Aizen)

And...oh great, more Grimmjow. Yeah, he abandons and kills off a lot of other Hollows that could use the development, yet Grimmjow lives. Well...the spirit of Zombie Powder lives on.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information