It was basically about Rangiku pretending to be in love with Hisagi so he'd do her dirty work for her.
I just skimmed through the new episode to understand what we're dealing with. These standalone episodes don't appear to be much of anything special, but the preview says "We'll be doing stories like this for a while", implying an actual storyline should follow in April as I guessed.
Some things to note upon first glance:
- Ichigo, as usual, is just there because he's the main character. He serves no other purpose since he has hardly any powers left at this point.
- Jibando makes his ever-so-awaited return.
- Soi Fan apparently has her lost arm back.
- Yoruichi returned to her old outfit. I guess Ichigo couldn't handle her new one.
- The episode next week is about the "new 11th squad captain". If the guy in the preview is supposed to be said new captain, he looks like something out of a Naruto filler. Also seems we'll see another filler Ichigo versus Renji.
I have to actually sit and watch the episode to see what's up with this new captain for Squad 2. From what I can tell, it's going to be Omaeda (even though he barely did shit during the Arrancar arc or anything before that or even in any filler arcs). Soi Fan is still here, but I'm not sure if she's being transferred or what.
Okay, so I watched the new episode. I guess it was amusing in its own right. But it was just about Omaeda lying to some kids about being captain and Yoruichi makes Soi Fan into his slave for about 5 minutes of the episode. Then at the end Soi Fan beats the shit out of him after he mans up and defeats a Hollow for a change.
Next week is the supposed new captain of squad 11. We'll see if that title is also a bluff or not.
So what does Jidanbo do ?
Is it worth to watch the episode ?
Bleach is rank 13 in this week TOC, no?
Uhm......realy ? Nothing else happened ?
Violence against Orihime...nope, nothing new this week.
Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
For the first 18 volumes.
You thought Notaizen was bad?
I fucking dare you to give this guy illusion abilities Kubo.
That low panel looks
since when were you under the impression that i stabbed you?
Damn, Aizens everywhere. Notaizen and his cross greatsword, Tsukishima and this fullbring sword...What Kubo wants to do now? Mass-produce trolls?
Obviously something fishy will happen to Inoue later on.
So NotAizen #2 has the ability to turn people he attacks into morons who don't want to tell their friends what happened to them.
Who'd have thought.
Last edited by Daz; March 9th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Ill come back when the plot advances.
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)