Closed Thread
Page 432 of 500 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,640 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Pick Part Squad #2 reporting for duty!

god, this was pissy. Tsukishita is Aizen, through and through. He teleports behind you, and then he stabs you, but did he or didn't he? And that face. Dear lord, I wish Kubo could invent another villain besides Aizen.

also, fuck you Sushigawara. We don't care about you. Your name is too damn long, and probably filled with pretentious kanji.

and lastly, Bleach characters continue to not tell the whole truth to each other, which worked so well in the past. :/ seriously, the last time Orihime was threatened but she didn't say jack shit, we wound up in Hueco Mundo picking sand out of our asses. Did she learn nothing?
    you hit it there, i believe this is one of kubo's main weaknesses he just doesn't have the X-FACTOR, like oda does, and even kishi to some degree.

i look at hodi and you know he got that badass villain appearance like, i look at aizen 3 yet all i see is aizen with few changes here and there.

Read the chapter.

Well, I was kinda pissed Orihime didn't get to do anything. And those "friend" thoughts Orihime was having......leads me to believe Tsukishima's power will be something corny.

And last.....Kugo admits Tsukishima was once an ally of his group....puts everything within the same circle, but the pacing still sucks.
    Last edited by MetaMario; March 9th, 2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Gonna watch that Squad 2 filler and see what's up

2014 Tournament Picks: Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Nami, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS FC: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    This post recquires imediate explanation.
    as the saying goes we all have your weaknesses and strengths, kubo's strength lies in his art.

or are you going to completely strip him out of that.

does anyone get the feeling that aizen's 3 powers might have something to do with controlling ppl's memories once he stabs you.

Quote Originally Posted by king haki View Post
    as the saying goes we all have your weaknesses and strengths, kubo's strength lies in his art.

or are you going to completely strip him out of that.

Depends on whether you consider having actual backgrounds part of the art or not i suppose..
    "I am honest, I never lie, and only tell the truth. Now what do you consider a lie, and what do I consider the truth."

So... Tsukishima's fullbring is that his sword's shikai allows him to turn people into morons who hurt themselves. Tsukishima "cut" Ishida, and Ishida went and stabbed himself on a a sharp fence or something; Tsukishima "cut" Inoue, and Inoue will go and make herself kidnapped. That's it, isn't it.

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Yes Kubo's greatest strength is painstakingly spend an entire week drawing white panels. It paints such a vibrant picture! Why, you can pretend you're in Hueco Mundo by pressing a volume to your face!! Or if that's not to your liking, you can finally know what it feels like to be Tousen by staring at some black panels. It's not just reading, it's a life-changing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by V-time View Post
    Depends on whether you consider having actual backgrounds part of the art or not i suppose..
    well i guess it would be too obvious if backgrounds was including, for kubo's sake only the charcaters that he draws, even though most all look alike.

am saying this because basically, what the hardcore bleach fans see, especailly the fangirls. you know kubo loves to go in detail, when drawing certain human body like parts i.e. aizen hands him trying for the human anatomy look.

Read the chapter. Orihime is never going to be anything more then the token tit character that needs to be rescued, truly. It's astounding that after all this time, she's barely evolved as a character and still requires regular rescuing. Seriously girl, get your shit together already. I'll admit that my attention perked for a second when she was stabbed, but of course it was all an illusion/whatever. Nice to see the Shun Shun Rikka being used ineffectively, yet again (hey, and remember when they used to have their own little personalities and would talk with her and such? Yeah, I miss that). What a waste. Well, perhaps the next to be endangered will be Rukia. We'll go through the rescue arcs again, only in reverse. Why not, Kubo.

I suppose the latter pages were Kubo's attempt to give Ginjou some sort of personality, but it just feels flat to me. Not charming, not humorous, not anything interesting whatsoever. He'll just continue to be the bland greaser lovechild of Aizen and Ganju (nice catch Daz, the resemblance is there). At least he's not too hard on the eyes, keeping with the fanservice-over-plot formula that Kubo keeps cashing in on.

And about Tsukishima being a former ally, it kind of begs the question as to what the Fullbringers are allied against? I don't recall that being explained, only that they united in order to rid themselves of their abilities (by dumping them into one person, in theory making that person ridiculously overpowered). Does that mean Tsukishima decided he'd rather keep his abilities than to bestow them on someone else? Well, that wouldn't sound terribly unreasonable, given that there are creatures like Hollows roaming loose. I still find it hard to believe that in a world where there are beings that are capable of devouring your soul, you'd want to relinquish any supernatural means of protecting yourself, but whatever. Another generic villain, with generic behind-the-back moves, and a generic overly calm and confident personality. Another week of Bleach.

a mood come alive.

I never saw that great detail Kubo has, seeing as half the characters look alike, or will be off in some way if not directly in the center of focus.

Believe it or not, I'm actually glad I read this chapter. This is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/50347159/7

This reminds me, what were fullbringers doing all this time during the shinigami-arrancar invasions and during the Winter Sandbox Fight with Aizen?

Probably, their club went on some vacation to Czech Republic where Tsukishima spent all the club money on souvenirs and got promptly kicked out.
    Last edited by Silverblade; March 9th, 2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: If someone bright comments on this - I do realise Noriaki has only now thought of fullbringers~

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    This reminds me, what were fullbringers doing all this time during the shinigami-arrancar invasions and during the Winter Sandbox Fight with Aizen?

Probably, their club went on some vacation to Czech Republic where Tsukishima spent all the club money on souvenirs and got promptly kicked out.
    Well, we already got hints that SS doesn't really favor Fullbringers, so I think we will get some kind of explanation for them not supporting them in the war.

I just reread chapter 429 (the one where Ishida was attacked). It's funny because after the newest chapter it quite looks like as if Notaizen#2 is using illusions to defeat Ishida, which would explain no reiatsu showing up when he uses "super speed", him suddenly disappearing (similar to the newest chapter) and then appearing right in front of Ishida slaughtering him.

...seriously, I'm out of words. What the fuck Kubo?

EDIT: maybe his fullbring is that everything he reads from a book becomes "reality" (which would also explain him turning away from Orihime to read from his book and reading when he attacked Ishida). And getting a sword for whatever reason.

Hey, Ginjou, how's that one-armed sister of yo- oh. OH. I'm confusing you with that other guy that you look EXACTLY FUCKING LIKE.

And I had to stare at that stabbing panel for a good five minutes to figure out that the fuck was going on. I first raged thinking Kubo added MORE ATTENTION to her tits and she was directly stabbed. Then I saw her hair flying off and I was like: "Okay...that doesn't go there." Next, I thought of Momo and Aizen. Also, I thought about how Orihime never did anything in that scene. Then my boob started to hurt as I thought about a blade going through it and I clicked to the next page.

Sushigawarawawamamawhama is too annoying. He's exactly like if I cut out a cardboard stand of some generic Japanese gang boy and attached at tape recorder that yelled nonsense like "YER PURDY" and "NO DON'T DO IT!"

Ichigo needs to ask Chad more about why the hell he's with The Fullbringer Family (Snap snap) and about his Hallow powers. While Chad needs to, I dunno, EXPRESS HIS CONCERNS TO ICHIGO.

Okay, enough ranting.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Noriaki?? So I guess I'm the only one who didn't realize Kubo's been using a pen name... this is a bit of a random tangent but I googled Kubo for the first time just now:

Spoiler:

Are you kidding me? Is this seriously what the man looks like?? I had no idea... There's something about this picture that makes me want to punch my computer screen repeatedly though. Is that just me?

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Kubo is the skeaziest-looking of the Big 3 mangaka.

Marimo, there is certain right of passage when you see that man's face. We call the space you pass into "Isanity."

Spoiler:

I only made the last one, if you're wondering why it isn't funny.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

"That wouldn't fly in a novel."

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRrrrRRRRGGH

Here we have it, folks. The worst fucking villain in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post
    Marimo, there is certain right of passage when you see that man's face. We call the space you pass into "Isanity."

I only made the last one, if you're wondering why it isn't funny.
    I like how in the first one, the text in the lower left is partially obscured so all you can read is "nothing," so putting it all together "Brilliant nothing" is exactly what Bleach is. You gotta admit, it takes skill to get such crap to sell so well. XD No I actually liked the last one. The second to last panel was adorably hilarious. You need to make more comics. This ball of moss demands it.

I can not tell you how utterly BORING this manga has become seriously I predicted every-fucking-thing that happened int his chapter as I read each page.

OBVIOUSLY Inoue is weak so every time she " tries" to fight she'll get one page pwned.

And can I just say that nothing happened at all? It was like five minutes anime time, maybe? How can that even be a chapter? Was I suppose to be shocked when Inoue couldn't even bring out her weapon?

He's our " EX- ALLY" DUN DUN DUN! OH MY GOD I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER GUESSED SUCH A THING!?! These "cliffhangers" and "dramatic climaxes" are so dull and ridiculous I mean I can't believe it's gotten to this point and people still read it like it's the best shit since sliced bread.

I'm seriously disappointed this week, Naruto beat Felch leaps and bounds.

ugh.

/ rant

Closed Thread

Thread Information