Closed Thread
Page 442 of 500 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 10000

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post

Or that RADICAL TIME Kon fought a Hallow while Rangiku was busying being a derp?!
    What ?

I detect a subtle hint of sarcasm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I detect a subtle hint of sarcasm here.
    And I was trying so hard to hide it. Shoot.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    According to most online calculations I've seen, currently slightly more than ONE trillion has ever existed. Which is a bit higher than I expected, but doesn't change anything.

Because keep in mind that my calculations
    - assumed only one human killed/hollow on average
    - Set a very low bar for the gillian-->Adjuchas transformation
    - Did not take into account that Adjuchas needed to eat continually stronger (= more souls than adjuchas base level) to evolve
    - Were focused only on Aizens goons. They did not include menos killed by shinigami through the ages, and currently living hollows not part of Aizens gang. I mean fuck, a single Vastro Lorde with my low level calculations is 1/6th of the worlds current population. If a few more exists in Hueco Mondo and a few were taken out by shinigami throughout the ages (They knew of their existence, and could take out VL arrancars no problem), they alone shoot up the numbers somethig fierce.

All in all, Soul Society has propably failed to save more than 50 billion souls, or in other words around half the people who ever lived. And thats still being generous.
    Given the 13 captains and vice captains that are probably capable of taking down gillians, menos, adjuchas, while not including vastro lordes and then all of the soldiers in each group taking down hollows it probably should be more with your #s.

Kubo's never really went about displaying the Bleach world where shingami's are stationed all around Earth doing their job. When you look at the task of the job it requires much more personnel.

I just don't think it's that important. I mean I never got the feeling SS' goal was to eradicate all souls turned evil and all of the inhabitants of HM.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

I've never understood why Kubo does negative chapters. Its stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    I've never understood why Kubo does negative chapters. Its stupid.
    Because Bleach is SO DEEP that it's manga scales backwards.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

You know, I wonder if people will look back at manga like Bleach and get a big ironic kick out of it.

For example, I've been reading Kinnikuman lately, a manga from the late 70's, and it's aged about as well as Mickey Rourke's face. It's just filled with so much stupidity, pointless moments, dumb characters, plot holes, makes a hollow mockery of the laws of physics, and references friendship more than a yu-gi-oh episode.

But I bet at the time, it was hot bananas.

Granted, it was basically writing the rules of shonen, whereas Bleach really ought to know better.

But seriously, I wonder if people will look back and go "Bleach, that was a stupid series. But it did have some cool moments. Wow, manga has come such a long way!"

and then they'll read the latest kochikame chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    You know, I wonder if people will look back at manga like Bleach and get a big ironic kick out of it.

For example, I've been reading Kinnikuman lately, a manga from the late 70's, and it's aged about as well as Mickey Rourke's face. It's just filled with so much stupidity, pointless moments, dumb characters, plot holes, makes a hollow mockery of the laws of physics, and references friendship more than a yu-gi-oh episode.

But I bet at the time, it was hot bananas.

Granted, it was basically writing the rules of shonen, whereas Bleach really ought to know better.

But seriously, I wonder if people will look back and go "Bleach, that was a stupid series. But it did have some cool moments. Wow, manga has come such a long way!"

and then they'll read the latest kochikame chapter...
    but Kinnikuman is not about telling a great story.. i don't think people read it for the story.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Cool Re: Felch Discussion Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    but Kinnikuman is not about telling a great story.. i don't think people read it for the story.
    Wait what if Bleach.....

mind = blown
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    I just don't think it's that important. I mean I never got the feeling SS' goal was to eradicate all souls turned evil and all of the inhabitants of HM.
    It kind of is their job to protect the souls of people in the real world and get them to soul society. The wholereason I started doing these calculations is that you become a hollow when a shinigami doesn't pick you up after you've died and your soul-chain melts away.

So they astronomically high hollow count I get (higher than my calculator can handle for one of Grimmjows Fraccion on the latest attempt, see above) is not just a sign that they don't try to kill the damn monsters, but that they appearantly almost never pick up ordinary dead people.

Only on the rare ocations when they're on camera.

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

How many people has ever died in the world? About that calculations on the number of lost souls on Aizen's army

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    And yet him and his three asistants fail to catch plot holes every time.
    I think that Kubo's asistants are in it for the lulz, every time that kubo ask something they troll him.

Kubo: "did I explain how Chad and Orihime got their powers"
    Asistant1: "Nop, never"
    Kubo: "ok, time to tie it up with the magic stone"
    Asistant2: "20 points!"

One Arc later

Asistant3: "Nop, never"
    Kubo: "ok, time to tie it up with the secret race of humas who survive hollow attacks"
    Asistant2: "50 points!!!"

They are the Trollmasters!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Dude, that job would rock.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    How many people has ever died in the world? About that calculations on the number of lost souls on Aizen's army

I think that Kubo's asistants are in it for the lulz, every time that kubo ask something they troll him.

Asistant1: "Nop, never"
    Kubo: "ok, time to tie it up with the magic stone"
    Asistant2: "20 points!"

One Arc later

Asistant3: "Nop, never"
    Kubo: "ok, time to tie it up with the secret race of humas who survive hollow attacks"
    Asistant2: "50 points!!!"

They are the Trollmasters!
    Actualy Chad had like four explanations for his powers already.

Four !

You'd think Kubo would at least visit a japanese wiki for Bleach or something, given how he thinks what he produces is quality literature.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Actualy Chad had like four explanations for his powers already.

Four !
    Aizen's Bankai is the ability to create different ,similar, worlds.
    Each world has a diferent explanation for stuff, Kubo has been changing between worlds without our knowlege this whole time.

Example:

There is a world where Chad has his goatee.

There is a world where Chad doesn't have his goatee

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Then there must be a world where Ichigo and company are all cowboys and Tsukishima is an evil president.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Then there must be a world where Ichigo and company are all cowboys and Tsukishima is an evil president.
    Sadly that world was erased because the characters there were smart cool and were actual "characters".

Aizen's goal is to create a world were everything sucks.
    He is almost achieving this goal.

In the first world the backgrounds were Kenpachi, everything was Kenpachi(it was destroyed instatly).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Who would be Ringo in this world?

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    Who would be Ringo in this world?
    Starrk of course.

Aizen would clearly be Diego.

Orihime = Lucy
    Rukia = Hot Pants
    Mayuri = Dr. Ferdinand

If someone have more ideas...