Closed Thread
Page 7 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Felch Discussion Part 4

Default Re: Felch Discussion Part 4.

Related:

The problem with trying to bring up Ichigo's super speed at all is because it's plot. I'm not saying this because of the recent trend of assorted abilities, trinkets and so on used to defuse impossible situations; it's because there's really no sensible answer for it. When we first got around to seeing it, Ichigo, for the most part, was able to run circles around Byakuya in their fight, up until it was decided that the pink should be swords instead of petals. Then we get to the point where everyone is faster or as fast as Ichigo, and Byakuya was unable to keep up with Zommari, the 'fastest' Espada (do yourself a favor, don't put too much thought into that).

But regarding actual events, Ichigo didn't have so much a look of concern on his face when going into the portal as he did one of 'smiling dumbfuck', so it's not really insinuating all that much urgency. And you're going to have to look for a page on that 'trying to save Momo' business, because I don't remember any hints at that being the case.

nah, don't worry.. i don't really care about ichigo at all.. nothing interesting about him.. i mention about speed just because when somebody saying that ichigo don't do anything when momo got stab, bleach fans will counter it with no point if ichigo try to shout/tell all those shinigami because aizen power controling all 5 of their senses.. to me, why only shout when you can move fast? if this is in other manga the heroes or somebody will definitely try to bloack the attack or stopping the captain from attacking each other or just simply sacrifice himself to take the attack..

in the end my point is at least he will try to do something if he really is trying to protect his friends. hopeless after seeing how strong the opponent is not an option after kubo shows us ichigo supposedly determination by saying that he just need to defeat his opponent even if his opponent is stronger than him or after kubo shows us unohana, other captain in fake karakura and vizard put their hope on ichigo to defeat aizen couple chapter before that ..
    Last edited by Hisoga; August 19th, 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    nah, don't worry.. i don't really care about ichigo at all.. nothing interesting about him.. i mention about speed just because when somebody saying that ichigo don't do anything when momo got stab, bleach fans will counter it with no point if ichigo try to shout/tell all those shinigami because aizen power controling all 5 of their senses.. to me, why only shout when you can move fast? if this is in other manga the heroes or somebody will definitely try to bloack the attack or stopping the captain from attacking each other or just simply sacrifice himself to take the attack..
    He most likely was yelling the entire time...

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA mothefucking Zoom you my hero.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

By "the entire time" you mean at the end?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara_no_Ice View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA mothefucking Zoom you my hero.
    Well, for one, Ichigo would not sit around while a innocent girl's getting stabbed. And plus he was unsure of what was happening and was probably in shock of what was happening because it was the first time he's seen Aizen's shikai at work.

Well, since Zoom still hasn't given 5 reasons as to why Bleach surpasses One Piece, let's help him out, shall we?

#5: The lack of backgrounds. It's a good way to save ink for chains and butterflies!

#4: Characters that are infinitely more interesting than the main character and villain getting killed off, or rendered utterly moot in the face of the chains and butterflies. That way, we're expected to actually give a darn.

#3: Chains and butterflies.

#2: Aizen.

#1: Since when were you under the delusion that reasoning was needed for the last few points?

#0: Since when were you under the delusion that there were only five points?

Spoiler:
    But seriously, Zoom; I bet some of us are still waiting.

and bleach also because of this :"Ichigo is such a bad ass, he stands around like an idiot for 30 chapters".. i don't remember anything like this either... IIRC, ichigo as fast as he can rush to fake karakura town from huecu mundo to defeat aizen and save his friend.. while everybody attacking and stabbing momo due to being hypnotize by aizen, he's alone trying to save momo by stopping everyone attacking momo because he's bankai grant him incredible speed - please refer to ichigo vs byakuya.. he's supposedly very fast?!! but unfortunately he failed.. poor ichigo. don't worry, you still the most badass hero in the Heart..
    Going back to this, Kubo never did explain to us what the fuck happened in that chapter, which is why I was waiting for the anime. How did Aizen switch places with Momo, why couldn't Ichigo step in and stop it from happening, what happened to her body, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    Going back to this, Kubo never did explain to us what the fuck happened in that chapter, which is why I was waiting for the anime. How did Aizen switch places with Momo, why couldn't Ichigo step in and stop it from happening, what happened to her body, etc.
    lol.. i'm just spouting nonsense.. and i'm not a fan of fighting anime adaptation from manga.. to me they failed to capture the scenes from the manga..
    Last edited by Hisoga; August 19th, 2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: and it's actually mangaka's job to tell and explain his story. not others

lol.. i'm just spouting nonsense.. and i'm not a fan of fighting anime adaptation from manga.. to me they failed to capture the scenes from the manga..
    Well in the case of Bleach, since to most of us the manga version is slow and bad overall, the anime makes it better and fills in confusing bits like the example with Momo I mentioned. Well, that's just my opnion anyway.

Dude, seriously. Stop questioning things in Bleach, u might get brain cancer

Write something, Dammit! Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RBoar View Post
    The problem with trying to bring up Ichigo's super speed at all is because it's plot. I'm not saying this because of the recent trend of assorted abilities, trinkets and so on used to defuse impossible situations; it's because there's really no sensible answer for it. When we first got around to seeing it, Ichigo, for the most part, was able to run circles around Byakuya in their fight, up until it was decided that the pink should be swords instead of petals. Then we get to the point where everyone is faster or as fast as Ichigo, and Byakuya was unable to keep up with Zommari, the 'fastest' Espada (do yourself a favor, don't put too much thought into that).

But regarding actual events, Ichigo didn't have so much a look of concern on his face when going into the portal as he did one of 'smiling dumbfuck', so it's not really insinuating all that much urgency. And you're going to have to look for a page on that 'trying to save Momo' business, because I don't remember any hints at that being the case.
    Hey Rboar, it's been a while. What's new?

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomur "Steel Blade" Etels View Post
    #0: Since when were you under the delusion that there were only five points?
    16 characters of Nice.

--Proud Supporter of the Jewelry Bonney is Immortal Theory--

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    Dude, seriously. Stop questioning things in Bleach, u might get brain cancer
    Yeah I know, but that one thing just bugs the hell out of me.

And does Zoom honestly think Bleach surpasses One Piece?

And does Zoom honestly think Bleach surpasses One Piece?
    I guess it makes sense, I got a 16 year-old cousin (a girl) who thinks The Twilight trilogy is a lot better then The Lord of The Rings trilogy. Go figure

To be fair, everything there (When Aizen was wtfpwnig everybody) probably happened in an instant. Ichigo might've been in shock, or screaming the whole time too. Aizen also probably only allowed Ichigo to be heard after they acted. (Even with the leeway I gave Ichigo, I still think he sucks because of all that resolve and hollow bullshit he pulls out of his ass.)

And I actually kinda sorta liked Aizen for a little bit at that specific point in the manga. Doing his job, knocking off those shitty good guy characters.

But then it unsurprisingly went downhill again, and again, and aGin.
    I feel relief in just watching you breathe.

Its funny how Zoom blatantly ignores every long posts about how Bleach lacks in terms of quality, like in page 6 from the post pyromonki made. It seems he just answers the shortest replies and says something like: "no aizen is seraph. look at the wing count", "stop drinking the haterade" and gems like "but in one piece.."

If this guy really isent a alt of someone who is trying to have fun with us or its just a successfull troll, I have no words for how deep humanity have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrequited View Post
    To be fair, everything there (When Aizen was wtfpwnig everybody) probably happened in an instant.
    That I'm not so sure of. The problem with tracking time here is that it falls under Kubo's pacing problems. While it would show that Aizen is just super fast and all, it also breaks off by showing him looking down on everyone and giving him and Hitsugaya enough pause time to talk. Then there was his battle with Soi Fon, Shunsui and the white-haired brat, where there seemed to be enough time to stand around and talk as well. I just can't see all that happening fast enough that Ichigo couldn't do even one thing during the course of the fight.
    Last edited by RBoar; August 20th, 2010 at 12:08 AM.

Well, a sizeable portion of it may have happened fairly quickly. All while Aizen used his null-all perception distorting magical trap cards to keep Ichigo out of the loop until he was done playing.

But yeah, it was just my poor attempt at trying to positively analyze something not worth it in the first place. I even put disclaimers when talking about Aizen: kinda, sorta, just for a little bit, at one specific point, etc.
    I feel relief in just watching you breathe.

Closed Thread

Thread Information