+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 2,561 to 2,567 of 2567

Thread: general football "soccer" thread

Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

Leicester make it to the last eight while City get knocked out 6-6 on away goals. Football, bloody hell!

My prediction for the quarters draw:
    ATM v Real
    Bayern v Barca
    BVB v Monaco
    Juve v Leicester

Atletico Madrid v Leicester
    Borussia Dortmund v AS Monaco
    Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
    Juventus v Barcelona
    Predict away, folks.

It's pretty damn hilarious that Leicester are the last remaining English club in the competition. In their DEBUT RUN too.
    Really puts Arsenal & City to shame for bottling it like always.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

I am going with:

Atletico Madrid v Leicester
    Borussia Dortmund v AS Monaco
    Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
    Juventus v Barcelona

I think the Leicester game is a no brainer. Atletico is too good: 70:30
    As for Dortmund I think they´ll advance IF they´ve got their injured players back...60:40
    As for the Munich game: I think its good that they play at home first...probably the most interesting game: I´ll say 50:50 with a slight advantage for Munich...
    I feel that Barca will have a hard time against Juve especially when they play in Turin first: 60:40;

Edit: so i got two out of four^^
    Last edited by Freddy´s Phoenix; April 19th, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

Don't think I've seen a worse team at converting chances than us. Seriously it's ridiculous cost us loads of points this season and nearly cost us last night as well. Jose should spend the summer teaching them how to finish.
    Last edited by Underworld1991; April 21st, 2017 at 04:44 AM.

The finishing quality was inconsistent as always, but Man United DID score the killer goal at an earlier point. It's just that the linesman left his glasses at home and ruled it out.
    Glad that Rashford was the one to score the last goal, since he was the one who got robbed by the incorrect offside decision.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

That was one hell of a Classico wasn't it? Chances en masse on both ends and despite numerous of those being snuffed (in part due to the heroics of the goalkeepers) we got to see five thrilling goals.

And to make the whole thing even more epic- the second goal scored by Messi was his 500th(!!!) in a Barcelona shirt. #legend

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information