+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1106

Thread: general football "soccer" thread

  1. #21

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    RB Salzburg has Man City and Juventus in their gruop..
    lol, easyyyy
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  2. #22

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    eufa super cup is on and intermilan are losing.. come on the atheletico madrid.... REYES REYES REYES
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

  3. #23

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Does anyone really care about the SuperCup?
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

  4. #24
    The Powers that Be Airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Manchester

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    RB Salzburg has Man City and Juventus in their gruop..
    lol, easyyyy
    It's cool man, City will get knocked out by Juventus in the last match.

    CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL

  5. #25

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Salzburg ruled in their group last year..
    Than they remembered that they`re Salzburg
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  6. #26

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
    ...and I'm a Tottenham fan.

    Chocula, this means war.
    Indeed it does


  7. #27

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    bumping for the beggining of the champions league
    and if some mod can to rename this to the official champions league thread
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

  8. #28

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Bremen came back from a 0:2. The first half was terrible (mainly because 3 of the best players are injured) but the second half kinda made up for it. Now we only have to win against Inter and we'll be fine (and Tottenham will be defeated next time, SuperJew).

    Schalke lost - no surprise there. They just suck ass.

    Bayern won. They were dominating the whole game and deserved it. Their chances to reach the next round as first in the group are pretty high.

    I didn't watch the other matches but there weren't any surprises either. Arsenal and Barcelona kicked butt.


  9. #29

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Twente 2:2 Inter...mhh a weak start and this GroupA
    ManU just 0:0
    Barca again in it`s own league^^

    Today Chelsea and Arsenal without a doubt who will aim for the title.
    Real Madrid with an 2:0 (and a good game from Özil)..
    yeah nothing rly shocking.
    Just Marseille losing, thought they wouldn`t start like that against Spartak
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  10. #30

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    well smudger its for those who watched the world cup but dont regularely watch footy like us nad think this is a thread abt rugby.

    forza barcelona and theyre win 5-1
    hough i was devastated when we lost to hercules 2-0.
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

  11. #31

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    OK, I have a gripe with you football supporters who support Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea. You support them just because they're famous, they're the "big four".

    Gone are the days when people would support their local teams.

    Everytime I tell somebody that they support one of the big 4 just because they're famous, they tell me that they supported them before they became famous. Bullshit. They've been the "big four" since the fifties.

    Oh, I wish football would be more competitive and less monopolised by the big four.

    OK, rant over, you can go back to discussing match results/predictions now.

  12. #32

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Actually we are talking here about Europe League and Champions League...and not every local club you may favour in your country does play there.
    So you`re most likely cheer for the team who comes fromyour country(as far as this team isn`t the one you hate with your full heart) or the team with the best soccer(enjoyable to watch)

    And here are teams like Barca or ManU sure far ahead of others those last years.

    (ALso you referring to the Big four in England, not in Europe(even when two of them would fit in both)
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  13. #33

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quite the contrary. If it is the big four, I support the other team.

  14. #34

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    ive ived and was born in london and therfore support chelsea.
    i like barca cause they awsome and fiorentina cause my friend is in love with them so i support with him.
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

  15. #35

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bartholemew kuma View Post
    ive ived and was born in london and therfore support chelsea.
    See what I mean?

  16. #36

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuigi View Post
    Quite the contrary. If it is the big four, I support the other team.
    That you can do till the top 4 may play in the semi-finals against each other..what are you doing then?
    Not watching anymore?

    Actually i see your point and also iam often for the outsider..but in fact the soccerteam who brings us the better soccer does deserves to win.
    And the Big Four how you call them are mostly not winning just by pure luck instead of some good watchable soccer.
    Thats why they have many fans(besides being teams who can actually win a cup).

    And iam saying this without being a fan of those (maybe Liverpool a bit, but those aren`t anymore one of the Big4)
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  17. #37

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    west london, i lived for 9 years.
    not sure abt what hospital i was born in though, i had season ticket to chelsea so im not just a glory hunter.
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

  18. #38

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    One more performance like that one from Everton and I'm going to have to start walking around with a bag over my head...

  19. #39
    Discovered Stowaway Cahum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    England

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuigi View Post
    OK, I have a gripe with you football supporters who support Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea. You support them just because they're famous, they're the "big four".

    Gone are the days when people would support their local teams.

    Everytime I tell somebody that they support one of the big 4 just because they're famous, they tell me that they supported them before they became famous. Bullshit. They've been the "big four" since the fifties.

    Oh, I wish football would be more competitive and less monopolised by the big four.

    OK, rant over, you can go back to discussing match results/predictions now.
    Meh I'm from between Manchester and Wigan. I support Man Utd because my whole family does. There is of course a glory-supporting side of it, but as a six-year old choosing which football team to support, you're gonna pick a team that is winning games tbh.

  20. #40

    Default Re: general football "soccer" thread

    il tell you
    moving to scotland after that was te best thing too happen to me...
    loved living there,,
    london is too noisy for me and ma parents were too tired working there.
    hopefully il live in dubai when i graduate

    also,, i lived in fulham in london
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts