View Poll Results: Which would you rather see dress in drag and do the hula?

Voters
646. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kuma

282 43.65%
  • Mihawk

364 56.35%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuma vs. Mihawk

Default Re: Kuma vs. Mihawk

I honestly love BOTH of these characters, but I voted Kuma <3 though if Mihawk wins, well FUCK YES that is sexy awesome too <3

Vote for the one who's in the official OP pimp group!

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

I might get shot, but oh well...

Last edited by lululalalu~; September 10th, 2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: realized hula dancers don't wear dresses >_>

Kuma destroyed Thriller Bark and defeated the combined efforts of the Strawhats not once but twice. And he took down Whitebeard's strongest fighter in one blow along with a huge chunk of the battlefield.
    Kuma also has an entire personal clone army to call upon should he need help. Kuma is technology personified. Vote for progress!

Wow, Mihawk's already running away with this one. I didn't expect that to happen. Kuma was supposed to be fairly popular around here.

What happened, Kuma fans?
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Mihawk for me. Does anyone else think Kuma looks like Buckethead?

I'm supporting Mihawk but I don't really think he needs any of my campaigning. So umm

Vote for Mihawk.

Awesome Koala by Heart~
    My Art Thread: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=29999

Quote Originally Posted by lululalalu~ View Post
    i don't get it.......

Zoro voted for Mihawk....
    Spoiler:

"Begone Heretic!"

Don't let this happen to you

Spoiler:
    Vote Kuma. It's God's will.
    Last edited by Mr. Sandman; September 10th, 2010 at 01:22 AM.

Voting for Mihawk, he's too damn classy. Dracula style! Tough call though.

Voted for Kuma

Spoiler:

H
    orrorororrrororro

Quote Originally Posted by genocyber View Post
    Kuma destroyed Thriller Bark and defeated the combined efforts of the Strawhats not once but twice. And he took down Whitebeard's strongest fighter in one blow along with a huge chunk of the battlefield.
    Kuma also has an entire personal clone army to call upon should he need help. Kuma is technology personified. Vote for progress!

http://www.rolonoazoro.com/albums/Ba...o_28.sized.jpg
    Kuma's Ursus shockwave did huge damage to Little Oars Jr, but it didn't take him out in 1 hit. He was still able to keep going even after that.

His personality is as you'd expect from a cyborg, completely non-existant. Mihawk all the way. He's just so much more awesome..with that sexy black sword and that aura about him that makes people crap themselves in fear only by looking at him.

Okay, here i need some campaigns.
    It`s a close decision for me.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Mihawk is definitely my answer for the poll question. So, him.

Doesn't look like it right now, but if he doesn't win then...

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Kuma's Ursus shockwave did huge damage to Little Oars Jr, but it didn't take him out in 1 hit. He was still able to keep going even after that.

His personality is as you'd expect from a cyborg, completely non-existant. Mihawk all the way. He's just so much more awesome..with that sexy black sword and that aura about him that makes people crap themselves in fear only by looking at him.
    Oars was running on fumes after that. He was going down and tried a desperate move that just brought on more attack. Kuma in one move took down a creature that would have given one of the admirals a fight(a short one but one nonetheless).
    You complain about Kuma being emotionless? Well he's the terminator. He's supposed to be a cold malevolent machine. The epitome of a being who is without mercy and without humanity. A true weapon that deserves to be revered and feared.
    Whatabout Mihawk? He's as stoic as they come.
    Don't forget about what Kuma has done for the strawhats. Before his pacifista enhancements, he saved everyone from being murdered by Kizaru and the Pacifista reinforcements. By him staging the act of the villain, he gave everyone a second chance to live to fight another day and come back united and more powerful in the new world.

Quote Originally Posted by genocyber View Post
    Oars was running on fumes after that. He was going down and tried a desperate move that just brought on more attack. Kuma in one move took down a creature that would have given one of the admirals a fight(a short one but one nonetheless).
    You complain about Kuma being emotionless? Well he's the terminator. He's supposed to be a cold malevolent machine. The epitome of a being who is without mercy and without humanity. A true weapon that deserves to be revered and feared.
    Whatabout Mihawk? He's as stoic as they come.
    Don't forget about what Kuma has done for the strawhats. Before his pacifista enhancements, he saved everyone from being murdered by Kizaru and the Pacifista reinforcements. By him staging the act of the villain, he gave everyone a second chance to live to fight another day and come back united and more powerful in the new world.
    Yes but Mihawk has that sexy black sword...he'd like turn Kuma into scrap metal or something

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Yes but Mihawk has that sexy black sword...he'd like turn Kuma into scrap metal or something
    Nuh uh! Kuma would repel that unsexy black sword.

This one is really hard to decide. I am leaning towards Mihawk since we arent even 100% KUma will come back to his senses (although I am 95%)
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

You know what to do

3DS FC: 0903 2798 9958 (Trainer Patrick)
    NNID: DerH3kt1
    My Shiny Collection

Thread Information