+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Enigma

Default Re: Enigma

Enigma vomic, the first of four segments occurring throughout April.

Really nice Vomic. I like Sumio's voice actor. It'd be nice to see enigma as an anime at some point. I hope it eventually gets popular enough to get there.
    Over the next few weeks there'll be more of these and we'll get the voices of the other of the seven mains.

Chapters 28 and 29 are finally out:
    http://www.mangareader.net/enigma/28

Really good ones, too.

Spoiler:
    I guess we finally see Enigma in the flesh. Awesome. It makes sense for him to be a teacher. I'm really excited about the 6th password. I've been really wanting to see them using all of their powers together. It's already started, the teamwork was pretty fun ^^ I wonder we'll see Shigeru's powers this time.

I'm really enjoying the series. After One Piece and Beezlebub this is probably my third favorite currently running series.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Since it said "thanks to everyone" I wonder if that means Shigeru's talent will finally be revealed.
    "Danger is my middle name."

This looks even more like Persona 4 now with the teacher.

I think I gotta catch up on this, since I always tend to enjoy this kind of mystery setting.

This is getting really interesting now.

I hope this password is accomplished in the next chapter, Kijima's really interesting.

That teach Kijima is the same teach that kept visiting Aru in the hospital.

Chapter 30 and 31 are out at MangaFox

Spoiler:
    So Shigeru's been using her power all along huh?

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Caught up. Really interested in the recent developments. I kind of think Enigma's ability might be like D4C, in that he seems to be able to create new spaces.

You know, Shigeru reminds me of Ai from The Law of Ueki, the protagonist's female friend/love interest that seems to be just a normal person amongst the super powered beings, but it turns out later that she actually have a power of her own as well. Ai's power is pretty silly though, even by Ueki's standard, so I hope Shigeru's is pretty cool and not something abstract like 'causing harmony to cause this ragtag group to trust each other and work together' (that's not Ai's power btw, I won't spoil it for you).

Chapters 32 and 33 are out: http://www.mangareader.net/enigma

Edit: Kijima has a cool design and all, I liked him on the last time we saw him too but... I don't really think he is Enigma, he totally can be but for now I don't think so, even more with that airplace crash where there was a false culprit and the other got away, maybe there's Enigma and Kijima as two people doing the test... maybe even more to be able to kidnap the participant's loved ones... also Enigma is kinda supposed to realise some not so easy to do wishes too, right?
    Last edited by D-kun; May 25th, 2011 at 08:03 PM.

This new development seems weird. Up until now it was really mysterious with all the clues and different ways to solve puzzles, but it seems that Enigma has had enough of clues and is going all-out. And of course, we can't really tell if it's really Enigma or not. Definately interesting to see where it goes from here and where were the others sent?

Chapter 34 is out. An ok chapter.

Chapter 35 is out as well. I guess it's up to everyone to decide whether they consider this new development an asspull or a foreshadowed revelation. It was interesting, I'll say that.
    "Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see."

It wasn't great but I didn't feel like it was horrible, I can live with that if the series gets better that way.

I'm just interested in how Enigma himself will be taken down with his ridiculous power to do basically anything he wants with the school. My judgement on the series will currently be based on how that turns out.

Chapters 40-42 are out now. http://www.mangareader.net/enigma/40

Spoiler:
    So as some have predicted, the E-Test was part of a larger scheme to fight a bigger threat. I didn't expect Enigma to be Kirio at all though.
    "Danger is my middle name."

I don't know how I feel about it, it wasn't that bad but the overall thing was just throw at me, making it feel really crappy.
    I'm looking forward to how things will be handled in the future, but I don't really know if the series will last to meet it's original end.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information