+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Ni no Kuni

Default Re: Ni no Kuni

I finished the main game last night

Spoiler:
    Man, that ending with Ferdinand made no sense. "I'm your son from the future and, for some reason, I have time travel powers".

That aside, still a solid fun, if uneven, game all around. In spite of its flaws I still find myself really wanting to complete as many of the sidequests and collectables as I can. And the skirmish have even grown on me somewhat.

Well, now to do as much of the post-game as I can before I get bored, I guess.

NNK2 is now on sale on the playstation store. (For PS+ accounts at least, I dunno about regular.)

38.99 instead of the usual 59.99.

Well, maybe I'll pick it up now but I'm not too enthused after everything I've seen and heard. I mean, I'm gonna get it eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    NNK2 is now on sale on the playstation store. (For PS+ accounts at least, I dunno about regular.)

Well, maybe I'll pick it up now but I'm not too enthused after everything I've seen and heard. I mean, I'm gonna get it eventually?
    Saw that yesterday and thought it was a bad sign for how the game did. Still, for all my complaints, $40 is a pretty fair price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

Yeah, in spite of its problems, I still had fun playing NNK2, so I'd say it's worth picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Saw that yesterday and thought it was a bad sign for how the game did. Still, for all my complaints, $40 is a pretty fair price for it.
    I was surprised at it having that steep a discount just a month in, but then I looked at the actual release date and it was released mid March, eight weeks ago.

Sales about 2 months in for 20$ off or so are pretty normal, especially if it's just a internet flash sale.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information