+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2913

Thread: Community

Default Re: Community

Just caught up with this after a solid week of essentially nothing but.

I think it's funny as hell. For the record, I like the newer episodes more than the older ones.

My only complaint about Community's return thus far is the visual gags such as the ego apple and Chang's thinking this episode and the heart one last week. They just feel out of place with the rest of the series and if at times a bit lazy.

They were an experiment according to one of the producers and they won't be done again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    They were an experiment according to one of the producers and they won't be done again.
    Oh? Cool.

Thats a relief.

Promo pics for 3x13: Digital Exploration of Interior Design and 3x14:Pillows and Blankets

Hidden:

3x13 pics

3x14 pics

I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Where has this Pierce been all my life? He killed the crap out of this episode.~

I side with Troy.

I side with Troy.
    I do too. I love Abed and all, but Troy is always catering to his needs. It's time for Abed to give back a little.

Also, this episode was fantastic! Looking forward to the conclusion.

Good episode everyone that was involved with the Subway plot was just top notch. Jeff and Annie was so-so but still funny that no matter what happens Jeff will forever be a dick. Troy and Abed was handled well but will probably have more of a punch next week.

Nothing really spoilery but here's promo pics for 3x15 Origins of Vampire Mythology and 3x16 Virtual Systems Analysis

3x15
    Hidden:

3x16
    Hidden:

Uh oh.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/chevy-chase-in-feud-with-community-creator-dan-harmon/

N
    ot surprising, necessarily, since there have been undertones in various interviews with the cast about Chevy being difficult, but not a good sign for the future stability of the show.

Also, sounds like a pretty low-class move by Harmon, too.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Some light acknowledgment of the issue in Harmon's Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/#!/danharmon

A
    nd looking through that list of recent tweets, got to say, Harmon looks like he's going ever further down the crazy-bitter-tubes.

Chevy Chase is a terrible human being and incredibly hard to work with. There's literally not a single person he's worked with who has positive things to say about him.

Chevy Chase is a terrible human being and incredibly hard to work with. There's literally not a single person he's worked with who has positive things to say about him.
    Which is sad, because he's also the least funny part of Community (next to perhaps Chang).

Would be upsetting if he has a hand in its ultimate downfall.

Why would Community get cancelled because Chase leaves? They can just replace him with a new student like JOSH HOLLOWAY which is what I've been saying for a year already anyway

This isn't really surprising, but it is surprising that Dan was such a jerk about this. I know Chevy is hard to work with, but Dan seems pretty difficult as well. They're both brilliant at their job, but put two such people together and things will eventually blow.

This sucks as well, since Pierce has consistently been one of my favourite characters. If the show gets renewed without Chevy, it's a sad day for me.

However, this could all be a huge publicity stunt. Not very likely, but you never know.

Why would Community get cancelled because Chase leaves? They can just replace him with a new student like JOSH HOLLOWAY which is what I've been saying for a year already anyway
    You don't give NBC any more reasons to can the show at this point in time. And for quite a few of these execs, wouldn't be surprised if Community is "that show with the guy from SNL in it."

Okay Chevy's a dick not surprised at all but if Harmon actually led that chant then he's no better than Chevy.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also this is definitely not a stunt.

Community is currently doing better than 90% of NBC's other shows, so it's not getting cancelled unless NBC cleans house entirely.

Community should be pretty set last Thursday proved it but to move on without Chevy IMO would kinda sucked.

More fuel for the flame from a recent Chevy Chase interview: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/31/community-chevy-chase_n_1393823.html?ref=mostpopular

F
    unny part is, I can see his point. They never have seemed to have a clue where they were headed with Pierce (save for his decent Evil Arc), but I think in large part that had to do with Chevy's limited range. Most of the cast seems willing to go just about anywhere for a given plot; Chevy always just plays the same old grumpy dude.

The end of that interview gives slight confirmation that he'll be back. He seems to enjoy the work(ing) with the other people (Harmon aside).
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information