+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bounty Hunter's, where are they?

Default Re: Bounty Hunter's, where are they?

I was just thinking how interesting it'd be if the CP9 crew became bounty hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostrophe View Post
    I was just thinking how interesting it'd be if the CP9 crew became bounty hunters.
    Seeing as how they had marines sent on them it's more likely they will be pirates or just live undercover

I hope we hear a beastly Bounty Hunter when the SH reach the New World.

Since somebody brought up CP9, maybe the ones that are after robin are the new CP9...(?) They are dressed the same.
    Polluting the Gene Pool since able to, and winner of various Darwin Awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Hillbilly View Post
    I hope we hear a beastly Bounty Hunter when the SH reach the New World.

Since somebody brought up CP9, maybe the ones that are after robin are the new CP9...(?) They are dressed the same.
    They don't necessarily have to be CP9, any of the Cipher Pols

Don't think that bounty hunter or the CP9 is after robin. A much more simple explenation would be the revolution. She now knows the people, countries, plans, bases... She is to dangerous to run around and to valuable to kill. She is a symbol for revolution, would be nice to have her in the rev army ;)
    S.th. like we know the truth ohara new bevor it's been destroyed, follow us... ;)
    But it's just a guess, because she would have been able to defeat them easilie ;)

i remember a very strong bounty hunter sniper in onepiece,looking like a cowboy.\\

Daddy Masterson
    He is a bounty hunter and father of Carol. He is introduced in the Loguetown Arc. We find out that he knows Usopp's father, Yasopp, when in a dueling match. Daddy the Father had lost, but Yasopp decided to spare Daddy's life. However, this had cost Daddy his pride. Years later, he meets Usopp in Loguetown and challenges him to a duel. Usopp tries to chicken out at first but eventually comes to his senses and request a real duel with Daddy. Daddy instead issues a challenge where Usopp must hit a far off weather vane with his slingshot on the first try. Usopp not only passes the challenge but hits the impossible to see gem on the weather vane. Daddy congratulates him and Carol, his daughter, gives Usopp the goggles he tried to buy earlier. He was cut out of the 4Kids English dub. (Usopp bought the goggles himself in the manga.) For the article about the company named Seiyu, see Seiyu Group. ... Tohru Furuya (古谷 徹 Furuya Toru) is a veteran seiyuu who was born on July 31, 1953. ... Usopp ) is a fictional character from the anime and manga One Piece. ...

If you pay close attention there were a couple of suspicious-looking guys checking out Zoro and Sanji last chapter, i guess they might be bounty hunters

http://img1.mangareader.net/manga/one-piece/498-3.jpg

Seems like enough bounty hunters to me.

does crocodile and mr1 have active bounties again? because if they haven`t they could become bountyhunters once more. also i think gallay lay taking out pirates can be seen as bounty huning. because they get no money from their work, so they hand in the bountys

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrato View Post
    If you pay close attention there were a couple of suspicious-looking guys checking out Zoro and Sanji last chapter, i guess they might be bounty hunters
    They are Sabaody is full of them.

You guys still dont get the topic? WE KNOW THERE ARE BOUNTY HUNTERS...

The discussion is more of where are the strong ones, read the first pages before posting dont go just by the misleading title.

By strong we mean NW strong.

Credits to Chrissie for the signature and Nia for the avatar
    Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    Seeing as how they had marines sent on them it's more likely they will be pirates or just live undercover
    Assassins for hire anyone?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo22 View Post
    Assassins for hire anyone?
    Daz bones
    +
    cipher pol
    Last edited by Gladiator777; October 19th, 2010 at 05:02 AM.

Cipher Pol is not assassins for hire.
    CP9 is a branch of governament assassins. The other CPs are not.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    Cipher Pol is not assassins for hire.
    CP9 is a branch of governament assassins. The other CPs are not.
    Im Sure Rich People (Nobles) can Hire Cipher pol Assassins. If the Question was "Assassins The Gouvernement can hire ?" i would not Mention them.

Banalona for the win! Kokolores's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apostrophe View Post
    about as interesting as counting sandcorns on a beach I'd say. CP9 was three arcs ago, they are now fodder.

On topic, I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw strong solidary bounty hunters as we envision them. Oda is a fan of large scale fights involving the entire crew and a single bounty hunter taking on the SH in a believable way would be a lot harder to write in my opinion. Besides in a way some of the Shichibukai are already taking the place of the bounty hunters. Kuma and Hawkeye for example are/were much like bounty hunters should be.
    Gorlak wants you for the army

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator777 View Post
    Im Sure Rich People (Nobles) can Hire Cipher pol Assassins. If the Question was "Assassins The Gouvernement can hire ?" i would not Mention them.
    The same way they could hire a pirate to be an assassin. They could do it for money but it's not exactly their job.
    I don't see Lucci taking money to kill an innocent.

You know what this thread needs? More random speculation.
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...4/page013.html
    Bounty Hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuechterling View Post
    Don't think that bounty hunter or the CP9 is after robin. A much more simple explenation would be the revolution. She now knows the people, countries, plans, bases... She is to dangerous to run around and to valuable to kill. She is a symbol for revolution, would be nice to have her in the rev army ;)
    S.th. like we know the truth ohara new bevor it's been destroyed, follow us... ;)
    But it's just a guess, because she would have been able to defeat them easilie ;)

shes allyed with the revolutionarys

the ones that got fake robin were Cipher Pol agents cp groups go 1-9
    and cp9 is the secret group

the 7 warlords are pirates that turned into bounty hunters for the world govt

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarriorofthesea View Post
    You know what this thread needs? More random speculation.
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...4/page013.html
    Bounty Hunters?
    i thought of that as an island with the wierdest gravitational force.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information