Closed Thread
Page 60 of 680 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 13594

Thread: Confession Session

Default Re: Confession Session

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Ahahahahhahahahaha!

I assure you there have been genocides far worse then the Holocaust. Far more brutal, and far more horrific going on even now as we speak......
    I honestly think Israel gets too much mainstream condemnation; I personally believe that there are countries that are far more deserving of castigation Israel gets on a regular basis.
    Yeah how about you give me an example then of what you deem the worst genocide in history? Because I sure would like to hear that. Also do you think I'm an idiot? I do know the killings have never stopped and that certain ethnic or religious groups are still being hunt down to this day but it's all over the place and not just happening in one country.

The Devil's best friend.

It's really hard to say, and frankly irrelevant which is worse if you ask me. I think it's pretty damn insensitive to split hairs about this like it's a contest.
    I can't think of any current genocides though? There's really bad ethnic conflicts like in Burma (whose relationship with it's non Burmese peoples is very similar to Israel and the Palestinians actually). And Indonesia and the Papuans.
    Sorry about that t, but I think I sorta misworded a bit. Granted I feel that most of Europe is somewhat a little 'too apologetic' in some ways. Yeah I understand that the Holocaust was awful but it doesn't mean folks have to feel some sort huge guilt over it(not to the point of killing yourself) I've had even had a friend who just feel guilty of being German-American and because what happened, an even killed himself. So I get kinda of emotional about this sort of thing, its okay to look back at the past and feel some shame but I don't let it erode my individuality, and the fact I have nothing to do with it. Honestly the white-guilt where I live is killing me...
    I believe in moving on to the future.

So please to everyone I just offended please forgive me.

Wait is it true get that rich Jews control most of the media? Because I've been called antisemitic for even joking about it.

Yeah how about you give me an example then of what you deem the worst genocide in history? Because I sure would like to hear that. Also do you think I'm an idiot? I do know the killings have never stopped and that certain ethnic or religious groups are still being hunt down to this day but it's all over the place and not just happening in one country.
    No, No I just lost my cool for sec. Sorry 'bout that.

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

The Holocaust I guess couldn't be considered possibly completist maybe? Like tiny ethnic groups in some African country might have had more likely destruction to them.

And um....Africans.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

lol yeah, nobody pays attention to black people dying because they're used to hearing about it I guess.

Just rich (in comparison) white people in Israel.

Because let's face it, the Jews are so westernized that they might as well be white.

One cool thing Israel did was use it's newfound muscle to run around the globe looking for Nazi's who were on the run and snuffing them.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

The Devil's best friend.

Holy shit South Africa dear god South

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    One cool thing Israel did was use it's newfound muscle to run around the globe looking for Nazi's who were on the run and snuffing them.
    Yeah, probably using our donated money to snuff out 96 year old farts.
    Still, I refuse to see Israel as cool for killing Nazis when they practice ethnic cleansing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Yeah, probably using our donated money to snuff out 96 year old farts.
    Still, I refuse to see Israel as cool for killing Nazis when they practice ethnic cleansing themselves.
    There is a massive gulf between ethnic cleansing and quarantine, and what the Nazi's were up to.
    Which was literally making Jews extinct, and then annihilating nearly all Slavic peoples to make room for German living space. And of course eventual extinction of all non-Aryan peoples except maybe the Japanese.

Whereas Israel are security fanatics.

It's not about being fanatic about security, it's about how they want to eventually annex the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and they're doing it by forcing them into horrible conditions, and whenever anybody tries to stand up they just kill a bunch of random people.

They're just using Palestinian resistance as an excuse to suffocate them more and more and kill innocent people, then they just bland it as "self-defense"
    Fact: You can't use self-defense when you are illegally occuypying a country. The Palestinians are acting in self-defense (albeit the wrong way), not Israel.

Israel can't not react to being attacked, that's a ridiculous expectation.
    The problem is with their method of reaction, not that they react.

The Devil's best friend.

Hey Jerk have you ever heard of a guy called Megaharrison on Narutofan?

Yeah. I vaguely recall him being from Israel and defending them a bunch in the debate section.

The Devil's best friend.

Yeah what do you think about? Did you agree with his stance?

Israel can't not react to being attacked, that's a ridiculous expectation.
    The problem is with their method of reaction, not that they react.
    That's the thing, Israel is not reacting, it's the one that's attacking. It's the Palestinians who are reacting to being oppressed, not Israel.

It's as if Canada suddenly invaded the U.S., started bulldozing their homes, calling their land theirs, and massacring people and when met with resistance suddenly said it was being attacked and its behavior self-defense. Israel invaded Palestinians, Israel is the one that is attacking, it is not reacting. It just says it is.

Yeah what do you think about? Did you agree with his stance?
    I don't remember exactly anything he said. Are you Meggaharrison lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyaria
    That's the thing, Israel is not reacting, it's the one that's attacking. It's the Palestinians who are reacting to being oppressed, not Israel.
    The whole thing is not one incident. It is a cascading cycle of incidents. It's too complex to write off as just "whoever made the first move is to blame for everything."

I used to be GaryPotter around these parts.

The Devil's best friend.

I don't remember exactly anything he said. Are you Meggaharrison lol?
    No. He doesn't like One Piece so I can't be him...
    But I did see his debate about the current situation in Egypt in that cafe thread once.

The whole thing is not one incident. It is a cascading cycle of incidents. It's too complex to write off as just "whoever made the first move is to blame for everything."
    Yeah, Israel was invaded after it became established and won.
    However, the war against Israel was not the fault of the civilians, and thus they should not be subject to ethnic cleansing.

The thing I'm putting across is that Israel kills innocent people just like Islamic radical groups kill innocent people. They are both equally bad, the difference is that one has more money and a good reputation.

No. He doesn't like One Piece so I can't be him...
    But I did see his debate about the current situation in Egypt in that cafe thread once.
    Knowing Narutofan he was probably posting awful bullshit. What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyaria
    Yeah, Israel was invaded after it became established and won.
    However, the war against Israel was not the fault of the civilians, and thus they should not be subject to ethnic cleansing.
    Likewise would you fault Israeli civilians for living and being born there? And when Hamas or PLO sent rockets and bombers into civilian targets what of that?

Quote Originally Posted by THE SEA View Post
    I used to be GaryPotter around these parts.
    Don't even joke about something like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information