Closed Thread
Page 60 of 705 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 14087

Thread: Confession Session

Default Re: Confession Session

My first experience with a raw chili, or whatever that little rascal was, made me run from my art class outside on the street and stuff snow into my mouth.

But then I got better.

If you want to weaken the heat, which you feel due to the thermoreceptors on the tongue, it is advised to consume food containing menthol. Peppermint menthol affects the cold receptors and therefore negates the heat. No use drinking water - spicy essential oils do not dissolve in it. I don't know about milk, but it does work as well, especially coconut milk, which isn't, well, milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    If there's any proof of an existence of a god it is paprika.
    Honestly, paprika can make everything better. That is true fact.
    If you weren't as awesome as you are, these words alone would have made you.

I used to take a sausage and put some chilli sauce and a spot of horse radish with spicey ketchup and down the whole thing.

Made tears come out of my eyes, but it was a good feeling. I usualy have a problem with the taste that doesn't realy do anything for you after you eat it, but only makes your lips ache like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D View Post
    About pepper and spicy food, once I ate half of a habanero chili...and never more will I eat any chili pepper ><.
    Well habeneros are one of the spiciest chilis out there if not the spiciest.
    Though I hear someone recently bred or genetically engineered a chili that's spicer or something but I would have to do research.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    If you weren't as awesome as you are, these words alone would have made you.
    I'm only spreading the word of the greatness that is paprika.

I didn't know where to put this. Might be also some "Post your day" stuff but.. it's a bit embarassing, though I'll write it down here.

I miss my daddy ;_;'

There, I said it.

Ok I actually say that often in the chat, but.. now it's really written down. kind of.

I just miss him. It's not like I regret moving away, not at all.
    And I often went through months where I haven't seen him when I was studying. I missed him then, too, but then he was just 2 hours away, instead of 8/9. This is somehow a different thing. Now I can't say spontanously "I'll go visit him!" cause it's much too expensive and far away.

My dad is the closest friend I have. Yes, I know that sounds poor for a 22years old girl =0=' It is.
    I went through so much crap with him. He always forgave my bad moods. He always forgave me for bitching at him. And even when he was mad with me, he still would listen to my problems and help me unconditionatly.

I know, I could just call him every day. He wouldn't mind that. But my pride is forbidding me to do so. It would look like I couldn't live on my own, right? He know I can. I know I can. But still.
    Besides that, I really hate to talk on the telephone. I just call him to inform him about something. And then our talks just go like ".. hm yeah" ".. yep." "I love you" "I love you, too" "I miss you" "I miss you too" and then we hang up XD

I miss sitting next to him in the car, listening to some random music while I sing along. I miss bitching at the car in front of us and he laughing at me.
    I miss going to the supermarket with him and being all childish and wanting stuff I don't need. I miss his cooking. I miss his hugs. I miss smoking together with him. I miss playing cards. I miss watching tv. I miss the talking, the laughs.

I hope I can see him soon again. It really is pushing my mood down.

Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull
    or Tumblr

I don't support Israel.

I don't hate Jews, I know a lot of nice Jewish people, I don't hate the Israeli people. I just hate their government and their military. I hate how it has infiltrated the American news media, I hate how they brutally opress the Palestinian people and outright target innocents. I hate how they do all this shit and get away with it because of the Holocaust 70 years ago, I hate how they went through genocide and yet they are doing the exact same thing.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

I don't know how you could say what is going on now between the palestinians and israelis, is even remotely close to what the israelis went through during the holocaust. how fucking ignorant can you get.

oh yeah, the palestinians are super innocent, too.

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    I don't know how you could say what is going on now between the palestinians and israelis, is even remotely close to what the israelis went through during the holocaust. how fucking ignorant can you get.

Hahahaha ignorance.
    Israeli massacres innocent people all the time. Hell, the occupation they have in West Bank and the Gaza Strip is completely illegal.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5898578139565#

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post

oh yeah, the palestinians are super innocent, too.
    Gaza is virtually a wartime ghetto complete with I shit you not, strategic starving.

The entire concept of Israel is bankrupt religious irredentism, though blame for that is as much the UK's for agreeing to it.

Zionism is a noble cause, like any ethnic group, particularly one as historically beleagured as Jews establishing a home with powers of self determination is totally respectable.
    Ethnic cleansing and land stealing based on a 1000 year old claim however is absolutely awful in every sense.

The US bombed Serbia when they tried for less with then current territorial claim for a much younger historical claim. It's worse with Israel but we supply them with everything they could want.

Though of course it's too late now to go back and remove it's creation.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

The Devil's best friend.

I hate how it has infiltrated the American news media,
    ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO CONTROL TEH MEDIA!

Critisizing Israel is a huge taboo in the US, to the point that it's like a race card. We can barely discuss them without it boiling immediately into YOUR AN ANTI-SEMITE MUSLIM LOVER, I've even seen Fox News throw those accusations at an orthodox Jewish guy who came on a show to critisize something Israel was doing.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

It's even worse here in Germany. The Jewish community here is very small but you would be surprised how much everyone tries to live up to their expectations that we are actual good guys now. I don't believe the fault lies with the Jewish people here though but more with society and their inability to divide the past with the present. The holocaust was the worst genocide in history there is no denying that but that doesn't excuse that we avert our eyes from what is going on at Gaza right now simply because we are afraid of our guilt. Criticising people doesn't make you a Nazi as far as I know.
    Last edited by Havoc; February 10th, 2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: wrong wording I guess

The best place for Jews to have gone after WW2 was NYC anyway, no local wars, lots of cool cultural shit to make, lots of money to make, lots of neat places to live, bunch of people who don't really care what ethnic group or religion you are around them.

Cool times, fun times. You could revive Hebrew without worrying about fighting off 4-5 different Arab states.

American Jews are the ones truly living in Zion.

Unless they move to Florida.

The Devil's best friend.

The holocaust was the worst genocide in history
    Ahahahahhahahahaha!

I assure you there have been genocides far worse then the Holocaust. Far more brutal, and far more horrific going on even now as we speak......
    I honestly think Israel gets too much mainstream condemnation; I personally believe that there are countries that are far more deserving of castigation Israel gets on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    The best place for Jews to have gone after WW2 was NYC anyway, no local wars, lots of cool cultural shit to make, lots of money to make, lots of neat places to live, bunch of people who don't really care what ethnic group or religion you are around them.

Cool times, fun times. You could revive Hebrew without worrying about fighting off 4-5 different Arab states.

American Jews are the ones truly living in Zion.

Unless they move to Florida.
    Florida is hell for everyone except rich old people.

I would know.
    Last edited by Insider2000; February 10th, 2011 at 08:19 PM.

3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO CONTROL TEH MEDIA!
    They do, watch the documentary.
    Even Rich Sanchez admitted it, and he got sacked for it.
    I don't think they are trying to control the world or whatever, but the bias towards it is very, very clear in U.S. news sources when you compare it to the BBC.
    They don't control all aspects of the media, but they do control how Americans view Israel and Islam.

Plus they spy on us all the fucking time. Trust me, my dad worked for the Embassy and there were places I could not bring my cellphone because of Israeli spies hacking into them to listen in.

The Devil's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    I don't think they are trying to control the world or whatever, but the bias towards it is very, very clear in U.S. news sources when you compare it to the BBC.
    They don't control all aspects of the media, but they do control how Americans view Israel and Islam.
    They are merely overrepresented in most of the mainstream media.

Unless you can back that argument up further..

Edit: What documentary? I'll look back..

Ahahahahhahahahaha!

I assure you there have been genocides far worse then the Holocaust. Far more brutal, and far more horrific going on even now as we speak......
    It's really hard to say, and frankly irrelevant which is worse if you ask me. I think it's pretty damn insensitive to split hairs about this like it's a contest.
    I can't think of any current genocides though? There's really bad ethnic conflicts like in Burma (whose relationship with it's non Burmese peoples is very similar to Israel and the Palestinians actually). And Indonesia and the Papuans.

I honestly think Israel gets too much mainstream condemnation; I personally believe that there are countries that are far more deserving of castigation Israel gets on a regular basis.
    Israel isn't widely condemned by the same western community that rightly condemns the likes of Burma.
    That's why it's "more" of a target. Everyone knows Burma is a den of monsters and ethnic cleansing.
    Israel is a debate. Thus it's heard more in discussion. No one's busy defending Burma.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000
    Florida is hell for everyone except rich old people.

I would know.
    Florida is the worst place on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyaria
    Are you implying his dumbass tirade against Jon Stewart was Israeli conspiracy??
    That dumb lummox got what he deserved.

I don't think they are trying to control the world or whatever, but the bias towards it is very, very clear in U.S. news sources when you compare it to the BBC. They don't control all aspects of the media, but they do control how Americans view Israel and Islam.
    They don't control it, there's a history of mutual realpolitik interests between the US and Israel, especially nowadays.
    South Africa was similar for awhile and of course there was no BOER CONSPIRACY.

They are merely overrepresented in most of the mainstream media.

Unless you can back that argument up further...
    Aside from the fact that a CNN reporter came out and said so himself that it was Jews that owned most of it?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5898578139565#

This whole documentary is about how Israel has strong access to American news media and what it's been doing to its image and why it's such a big shit whenever somebody criticized Israel for its war crimes. It doesn't own news media but they do have very strong influence over it.

Israel gets criticized too much? Are you serious? Criticizing Israel is enormous taboo in the Western World because you automatically get targeted as an anti-semite and a conspiracy theorist.

Ahahahahhahahahaha!

Yeah how about you give me an example then of what you deem the worst genocide in history? Because I sure would like to hear that. Also do you think I'm an idiot? I do know the killings have never stopped and that certain ethnic or religious groups are still being hunt down to this day but it's all over the place and not just happening in one country.

The Devil's best friend.

It's really hard to say, and frankly irrelevant which is worse if you ask me. I think it's pretty damn insensitive to split hairs about this like it's a contest.
    I can't think of any current genocides though? There's really bad ethnic conflicts like in Burma (whose relationship with it's non Burmese peoples is very similar to Israel and the Palestinians actually). And Indonesia and the Papuans.
    Sorry about that t, but I think I sorta misworded a bit. Granted I feel that most of Europe is somewhat a little 'too apologetic' in some ways. Yeah I understand that the Holocaust was awful but it doesn't mean folks have to feel some sort huge guilt over it(not to the point of killing yourself) I've had even had a friend who just feel guilty of being German-American and because what happened, an even killed himself. So I get kinda of emotional about this sort of thing, its okay to look back at the past and feel some shame but I don't let it erode my individuality, and the fact I have nothing to do with it. Honestly the white-guilt where I live is killing me...
    I believe in moving on to the future.

So please to everyone I just offended please forgive me.

Wait is it true get that rich Jews control most of the media? Because I've been called antisemitic for even joking about it.

Yeah how about you give me an example then of what you deem the worst genocide in history? Because I sure would like to hear that. Also do you think I'm an idiot? I do know the killings have never stopped and that certain ethnic or religious groups are still being hunt down to this day but it's all over the place and not just happening in one country.
    No, No I just lost my cool for sec. Sorry 'bout that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information