Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1053

Thread: Awards Discussion Thread

  1. #1021
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    I don't think I have enough room in my room for all the awards I'll be receiving .
    Lol, cocky fox.

    16 chars
    Everything's Eventual...

  2. #1022
    I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The whole city's on fire!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    I didn't say anything about winning them~

    Isn't that right, Miriasider?~

  3. #1023

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    I didn't say anything about winning them~

    Isn't that right, Miriasider?~
    That's right!

    Should I prepare the Robby and Taboo costumes, Kisaac? How's my taboo impression?

    *AHEM* "so yeah, we have to take the awards back and stuff"
    Last edited by Insider2000; January 17th, 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: I think I used too many capital letters.

    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

  4. #1024

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Why bother with costumes when you can just hire a team of ninjas to steal the trophies for you.

  5. #1025

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Why bother with costumes when you can just hire a team of ninjas to steal the trophies for you.
    Because that would require someone who isn't me or Kisaac to steal the trophies.

    Also, that would require intelligence.

    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

  6. #1026
    I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The whole city's on fire!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    *puts on Robby mask*

    "So how about that there Okamiden? What's that? You don't think I'm Robby? Well that's not my fault, it's Robb- I mean it's my fault."

    (This disguise is flawless, Miriasider~)

    *farts in bed for good measure*

  7. #1027
    POE WUN BGR Robby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Okamiden is totally the 2011 game of the year.

    Even though it isn't out yet and probably wont be as good as the original.

    3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

  8. #1028

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Okamiden is totally the 2011 game of the year.

    Even though it isn't out yet and probably wont be as good as the original.
    wait til 2012.
    Grand Theft Husky.

    Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri & the Lawfare arm-y.

  9. #1029

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    *puts on Robby mask*

    "So how about that there Okamiden? What's that? You don't think I'm Robby? Well that's not my fault, it's Robb- I mean it's my fault."

    (This disguise is flawless, Miriasider~)

    *farts in bed for good measure*
    you two are awesome. and i'm glad i watched bacano recently

  10. #1030

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    That's right!

    Should I prepare the Robby and Taboo costumes, Kisaac? How's my taboo impression?

    *AHEM* "so yeah, we have to take the awards back and stuff"
    you have to put in a random naruto video to really convince people
    Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

  11. #1031

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    robotnik should win all the awards

    [YOUTUBE]fpWOXS6vZLg[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Insider2000; January 18th, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Better?

    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

  12. #1032
    I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The whole city's on fire!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Dammit, Mirias... er, taboo~!

    You always try to one up me and take all the credit for everything.

  13. #1033

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Dammit, Mirias... er, taboo~!

    You always try to one up me and take all the credit for everything.
    whats this....'try'....

    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

  14. #1034
    I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The whole city's on fire!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    whats this....'try'....
    Open your eyes, I see~
    My eyes are open~
    Wear no disguise for me~
    Come into the open~

    (OOC: Wait... who rhymes open with open?)

  15. #1035
    -COLATECHOCOLATECHOCO- Sai-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eating the world's suppoly of chocolate

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Open your eyes, I see~
    My eyes are open~
    Wear no disguise for me~
    Come into the open~

    (OOC: Wait... who rhymes open with open?)
    It's a song for an awesome fighting robot unicorn, who cares about technicalities?

  16. #1036

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    robotnik should win all the awards

    [YOUTUBE]fpWOXS6vZLg[/YOUTUBE]

    Beautiful.


    [YOUTUBE]yvGdhFjAkDE[/YOUTUBE]. .
    Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

  17. #1037
    I came here to ITS NO USE Kitsune Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The whole city's on fire!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Why do you all have to blame me for everything?

  18. #1038
    POE WUN BGR Robby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Why do you all have to blame me for everything?
    You forgot the part about how I get upset about taboo getting all the credit. No, wait, you got that in the previous post.

    Hrm. Convincing.

    A little too convincing.

    3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

  19. #1039

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    There can be only one Robby


    Therefore I must kill one of you
    Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

  20. #1040

    Default Re: Awards Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    There can be only one Robby


    Therefore I must kill one of you
    There's no way we can know for sure.

    We'll have to kill both of them.

    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts