View Poll Results: Are you liking the DF competition game ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

Default Re: Ugly´s Sig Games Ranking

Woo, off to a strong start, time to roll again.

I got a 4

What a surprise, you landed on another red square.
    You are a chief of a famous and prestigious restaurant, one night, a famously arrogant restaurant critic enters your restaurant and start to demand complicated dishes.

What are you going to do ?
    Bought CD: Fistful of Metal (Anthrax) | Final Score:

I may be famous for what the restaurant, but none know my powers of the biscuit. I arrange a special force of biscuit people who come in to interrupt the evening by holding the place up. Things look dire when the rescue forces have no way of coming in, but I make my grand entrance and tell them that nobody hurts my patrons. I get in a fight with the gang of biscuit people and make it look like they are putting up a fight, but with my control I make it so I overcome the "odds". With rescuing the patrons I become a hero and hopefully the critic remembers that rather than not getting his food.

Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    I may be famous for what the restaurant, but none know my powers of the biscuit. I arrange a special force of biscuit people who come in to interrupt the evening by holding the place up. Things look dire when the rescue forces have no way of coming in, but I make my grand entrance and tell them that nobody hurts my patrons. I get in a fight with the gang of biscuit people and make it look like they are putting up a fight, but with my control I make it so I overcome the "odds". With rescuing the patrons I become a hero and hopefully the critic remembers that rather than not getting his food.
    Wow again, more creativity. +5 points.
    Roll other dice.

Let's keep this momentum up!

I roll another 4.

*breaks Franky's kneecaps*

Quote Originally Posted by C_uggs View Post
    Very well, time for another DF task that is worth 5 points.
    I get a bucket, place it under the cow and pull on its utters until milk comes out. I'm...like...a farmer so I totally know what I'm doing. I've raised Betsy since it was a calf. We go way back so she's super comfortable with me and the milk comes pouring out quickly.

All in a day's work for ol' Farmer Joe here.
    Everything's Eventual...

Look Spec, not going to tell you whether or not you should hurt the competition in the hopes of gaining an advantage. I do have to question though what kind of tank you think has knee caps to break

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    *breaks Franky's kneecaps*
    I get a bucket, place it under the cow and pull on its utters until milk comes out. I'm...like...a farmer so I totally know what I'm doing. I've raised Betsy since it was a calf. We go way back so she's super comfortable with me and the milk comes pouring out quickly.

All in a day's work for ol' Farmer Joe here.
    .... I REALLY hope you're not planning to break MY kneecaps next. ¬¬ That would put you in the naughty list, and you DON'T want this to happen.
    ANYWAY... that was a unacceptable and also pretty stupid BAKA answer.

SOOOOO, just for lolz, I'm not going to give you ANY points, there, are you happy ? Cuz I'm not >_<...
    Either you ask for forgiveness OR, you're not going to have fun in this idiotic game. :'(

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Let's keep this momentum up!

I roll another 4.
    Yet, another red square.
    Your teenager kid arrives in your house in tears.
    He/she said that he/she caught his/hers girlfriend/boyfriend cheating them with their best friend and that he/she will not come out of his/her bedroom.
    You, as a worried parent, what are you going to do ?

*breaks Captain's kneecaps*

*slays cow and harvests meat for long journey ahead*

*moves himself forward 100 spaces*

*dances in victory*
    Everything's Eventual...

Ah, such tragedy has befallen my young daughter, and my powers though great are not enough to heal the emotions of a brokenhearted girl. I know that in her emotional state that she wants time alone, so I just give a small speech to her.

"I know you are heartbroken, and wish to grieve without your bothersome father trying to fumble with words to make you feel better. Cry to your hearts content, and if you feel the need to talk to someone about it, I will be waiting with a shoulder to cry on, and ears to listen."

I briskly walk to the living room, and not knowing when she will be ready I make my biscuit minions to help me prepare things quickly. One prepares some of her favorite dishes, such as macaroni and cheese mixed with some vegetables and chicken cordon bleu, which happens to be a favorite of mine as well. Mean while another minion and I spruce up the room and prepare some movies and get her favorite albums prepared if she wishes to play them. As soon as the food is done she comes in with a red face, but silent. I offer her the food and she eats it down in silence. After a number of minutes she begins crying again, and I listen to her tale of what happened. Once she has said all she wanted to say, I just hug her, and let some time pass before speaking up.

"This time is painful and will take some time to fully get over. I know you loved her dearly, and that you feel betrayed by what happened. Even those closest to us can hurt each other. All you can do is find closure in some way, though the only person who can find that closure is you."

My bright little girl nods, though is puzzled yet about what to do. I suggest that perhaps getting her mind off of things would be the best thing to do, and together we watch one of her favorite movies. As the credits role I find her asleep, and I put her back in bed, and hope that she will find her answer soon.

*breaks Captain's kneecaps*

*slays cow and harvests meat for long journey ahead*

*moves himself forward 100 spaces*

*dances in victory*
    Ok, ok. You had your little fun, now as Maid-chan said, you are not going to get points from that answer, roll the dice again.
    Ah ! If you keep been aggressive towards others, I or she will have to take DRASTIC MEASURES.
    Are we good ? If yes, roll again.

@The Franky Tank: +5 points, it's a shame that Maid-chan didn't read your answer, she would give 20 points.
    Roll again.
    Last edited by C_uggs; June 28th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Alright, let's see what I...

*rolls a 1*

Well, guess I got to roll low at some point.

You landed on the 12th house, a blue square, that means a question awaits you.
    What the term "Ghost Writer" means ?

Ghost Rider is a comic book character from marvel who rides a motorcycle and...

Oh, Ghost Writer. I've got no clue. If I was to make an educated guess, something that was written by an unknown person?

Quote Originally Posted by C_uggs View Post
    Ok, ok. You had your little fun, now as Maid-chan said, you are not going to get points from that answer, roll the dice again.
    Ah ! If you keep been aggressive towards others, I or she will have to take DRASTIC MEASURES.
    Are we good ? If yes, roll again.
    Nah, I'm out. I was just joking around but I don't think this game's for me.

Thanks for letting me participate but I'm hanging my hat up here.

*ties up beef jerky in a hobo sack and walks off into the sunset*
    Everything's Eventual...

Nah, I'm out. I was just joking around but I don't think this game's for me.

Thanks for letting me participate but I'm hanging my hat up here.

*ties up beef jerky in a hobo sack and walks off into the sunset*
    Ahhh, that is a shame, it was great having you in this game.
    Sorry for anything, I do hope you still follow this game.

BTW, just for participating makes you a awesome person... Cheers.

@The Franky Tank: You were almost right, a ghost writer is:
    "A person whose job it is to write material for someone else who is the named author."

So, unfortunately, you are going back one square.

Hey, I was close so I don't feel so bad about that.

My next roll is a 3

Hey, I was close so I don't feel so bad about that.

My next roll is a 3
    Very well, you landed on a pink square, you can either face a special task for 10 points and backtrack or roll other dice.
    What it's going to be ?

I'll take on the special task

I'll take on the special task
    UFF... Who is this ? Another loser who wants to use my kawaii bridge for his selfish desires... ARGH.. Is there ANY good soul in this forsaken place ?

Very well Mr. Loser, I really don't care about you or this game, but, if you want to use MY cute bridge, you have to face a SUGOI task made by yours truly. *BLUSHES SO VERY HARD THAT ALMOST FAINTS *.

¬¬, Ehh, sorry for that... Anyway.. If you want 10 points, make a kawaii drawing of my cutesy bridge, if I like it, I will give you those meaningless points AND let you cross it, even if its for backtracking.

Anyway.. Good luck, or don't.. I don't care, lol. >_<U

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information