2. Sabaody Archipelago
3. Enies Lobby + Water 7
1 water 7
2 marine ford
3 sambody archipelago
4 arlong park
5 thriller bark
5. CP9 Saga
4. Arlong Arc
2. Drum Island
here is my top five:
1. Skypiea - quite long arc starting from the episode where luffy kicks bellamy's ass.. it's a sense of adventure while in sky island, a nostaligic back story for montblanc norland and great warrior calgara, added with an epic ending of luffy ringing the bell which defeat enel.
2. Drum Island - whenever i see the episode where hiluluk dies (choppers back story), i always have this sad feeling.. the story for this arc was damn so good! not only did have a good fitting ending "miracle sakura" but it also show how luffy really cares for his crew (climbing the drum rockies).
3. Arlong Park (Baratie Restaurant to Arlong Park) - i just love on how luffy recruited sanji because of the (sanji back story), but the real thing about this arc which made me a one piece fan was because of that luffy, zoro, sanji and ussop walking to arlongs place.
4. Marineford (Impel Down to Marineford HQ) - too many gear seconds and gear thirds =), and some haki. (its still not finished so that's the only thing that i could say for this arc)
5. Davy Back Fight - whenever i watch this certain arc, i somewhat feel like i should beat Foxy's ass =).. maybe it's because im quite irritated when the crew was defeated on some silly game.
well that's it for mine, i also love water7 until enies lobby and alabasta.. but there is only 5 to be fit in here.
Hard to choose from as so many episodes/arcs.
1. Romance Dawn(cpt'n.Morgan) Arc=introduction of my fav character.
2. Water7(including enies lobby) Arc
3. Thrillerbark Arc
4. Baratie Arc: first apperance of a Shichibukai & Dracule Mihawk(need i say more?)
5.Buggy/Arlong arc. hard to choose between wich of these should go on my list, so i included them both
You can't Enjoy what is good in life till you start enjoying what is bad in life.
Nobody is truly dead, until forgotten.
1 - enies loby
2 - skypia
3 - marinforde
4 - arabasta
5 - thriller park
Water 7 (I include Enies Lobby here,too)
check out more of my art over at my DeviantArt page-http://cabtoonist.deviantart.com/
1- Skypiea (i'm including Jaya in here. But even without Jaya first part, that was a fantastic arc !)
3- Arlong Park
1. Arlong Park
2. Water 7 (not including Enies Lobby)
Impel Down (love prison settings)
Water7 (I love Enies Lobby also - but when I say W7 I mean W7 specifically.)
5- Little Garden- I loved the giant animals, especially the dinosaurs. I also liked the fight between Mr 3 and everybody
4- Water 7- I liked how the story played out. First they come into the grand city of water, and then they become wanted. I thought it was dramatic, funny and I loved the scenery. I also loved the sea train chase.
3- Enies Lobby- I loved the fights, it didn't have the same style of plot as the other arcs, yet i liked how it played out. Very emotional at the end with the Going Merry, especially in the Anime.
2- Thriller Bark- Sooooooooo funny. I crack up every episode. The zombies were cool as well, and I liked how it parodied classic horror films.
1- Arabasta- There probably won't ever be another arc like this. The war and the pacing was brilliant. Oda tried to make another arc similar with Skypiea by having a war but it just wasn't the same. No arc was the same as Arabasta. Arabasta was probably one of the biggest islands the SH's ever went to in One Piece, and they did the most traveling in it as well. I loved the animals, and the fillers in this arc were actually really good. The fights were good too. I don't think the 8th movie did a good job remaking it, it just wasn't anywhere near the same. This was clearly the best arc in OP, and I love Oda and I think he's amazing but I don't think he'll ever be able to do another arc like Arabasta.
There's only about 20 including the filler arcs.
But heres my top five:
4) Thriller Bark
3) Arlong Park
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)