+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP - 3DS

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

Obviously Sabo will be the uber secret character ;D
    Joking aside, I really hope those 6 spots at the website are for characters that will be reveiled before release and that there'll be some nice surprises left. There's just too many characters I still want to see in the game o_o

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

no just cuz Magellan wasnt in the war that doesnt mean that he could be playable in vs mode 70% of the characters in the game werent in the war anyway!

I was thinking most of the characters in the boxes would just be featured characters in the Marineford Mode. I believe Magellan could be in the story mode.

Magellan's got something that many characters (like Sengoku or Sentoumaru) in the war have not.

a moveset.

Well, I would assume all of the new characters will have had some type of showing in the war and Marco has a great chance do to all that he did and his importance. It'd be awesome to have Magellan, but I don't think we will.

Still hoping for some good updates to characters move sets. We now know how Mihawk fights so we can finally have him using his sword for all attacks instead of that small knife. He has more than enough moves to work with. Also, as I said before, I think we can see Jozu make an appearance if nothing else as another special for Doflamingo. Moria can also have a few more attacks. Not to mention the other two Admirals.

And Haddlez, that won't stop them at all. Shanks, Calgara, Spandam and others have been added and they really don't have many or any moves shown.

Woa, the new scans look awesome... but yeah, now it looks even more like a different mode
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

DesertSpada : i know, if they can do that, why can't they do the same with a character who already has a moveset ?

i really don't know how they choose their characters. by example, how Kidd ended up in UC 2 ? and if he could make it, why not Law, because it seemed to me that Law was more popular than Kidd...

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Haddlez View Post
    Magellan's got something that many characters (like Sengoku or Sentoumaru) in the war have not.

a moveset.
    so true................

Quote Originally Posted by Haddlez View Post
    DesertSpada : i know, if they can do that, why can't they do the same with a character who already has a moveset ?

i really don't know how they choose their characters. by example, how Kidd ended up in UC 2 ? and if he could make it, why not Law, because it seemed to me that Law was more popular than Kidd...
    Kid you can make a movset out of his DF.

Law you can't. All he is shown to do is switch body parts. That's impossible in the game without making new models for every single char in the game for each combination. And then you have problems with simple obviousness with Buggy and Robin.

well i was thinking, Law could not switch body part, that's true... then why not doing something similar, like some kind of move that mess up the control scheme.

after all the purpose of his ability is to "disorientate" his opponent, and This can be done. not visually, but you get the effect. like going left make you go right, A attack become swing attack...

okay, i'm not sure if it's clear, but i wanted Law so much since kid confirmation in UC 2 T_T... so i had all the time to speculate on his possible moveset...

Well I actually dont think Sengoku will be playable,that pic is not enough for me to say hes playable

i'd say:

New
    Boa Hancock
    Ivankov
    Akainu
    Jinbe
    Magellan

for sure. then maybe Mr.3, since he was in GB2, or maybe even Hannyabal too. I wouldn't mind seeing Pandaman either. Foxy would also be a good spot too. Shiki would be cool too

--edit--

I also hope you can use both move sets. i didn't like UC1's move sets for the crew. i mainly use the 2nd move set, in UC2. i hope you can mix and match, rather than having to beat the 1st part of the game (UC1) to unlock moves for the 2nd part. i wouldn't mind, leveling up A combo 1 to lvl 5 to unlock A combo 2, along with AA & AAA, ect.
    Last edited by lizard81288; February 20th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.

Squardo is in one of those screenshots. It's kinda hard to see since that big watermark is covering it. So just because they're in a screenshot doesn't mean they'll be playable.

i see what screenshot you mean. it does look like the scene where he hugs squardo. I wouldn't mind sengoku. I mean garps in it and they have about the same amount of moves (acc it's probably less for sengoku cause he's done less fights but whateva)

Never in a fish storm~ fenberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    D.O.N eh? Hmmmm. As long as One Piece has all of the crew I'll be happy. Didn't the first one only have like Luffy, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper or something?
    Yup, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Usopp - not much - but you get to fight on the going merry - I've also got Fighting for One Piece, and trying to unlock the characters there - Franky is spelt Flanky...it's awesome.

Seen the new scans - awesome - Galaxy Wink is in! As is Kuma I'm assuming too. This speculation is really whetting my appetite for this game! I really want Kumadori in -
    Edit: Just seen most recent scans! Character models (even if just for cut scenes) SENGOKU!! AKAINU!! This is seriously going to be awesome. We've seen alot of other characters now from previous Ep1 and Ep2 rosters, Bon Kurei, Kuma etc... Here's hoping that we get 6 new characters!
    Last edited by fenberry; February 20th, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
    For Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2 videos, and footage from several other One Piece games, please see my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fenberry24?feature=mhee
    (I also take requests for games as well)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002024738922

What if Blackbeard had another optional special, it would him and his entire crew shooting and stabbing the target just like the way they killed Whitebeard.

It most likely wont happen, but will prolly end up in a cutscene in the Marineford story mode.

Never in a fish storm~ fenberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeyahSecandoh View Post
    What if Blackbeard had another optional special, it would him and his entire crew shooting and stabbing the target just like the way they killed Whitebeard.

It most likely wont happen, but will prolly end up in a cutscene in the Marineford story mode.
    Sounds wicked - Kinda like the way Buggy's special in Gigant battle was the prisoners -
    We'll see though
    For Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2 videos, and footage from several other One Piece games, please see my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fenberry24?feature=mhee
    (I also take requests for games as well)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002024738922

i wonder what don 2 would be for. lets hope they fix that lame unlocking system, along with scroll stages. i always thought luffy was the strongest in that game.

With the lineup right now, the only other thing I can hope for is an addition to Vs. Mode for 1 vs. 1 battles. Team Battles without the point system would be nice too. Probably not going to happen. Hopefully Magellan is in, even if it's as a Story Mode villain on an added island.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
    With the lineup right now, the only other thing I can hope for is an addition to Vs. Mode for 1 vs. 1 battles. Team Battles without the point system would be nice too. Probably not going to happen. Hopefully Magellan is in, even if it's as a Story Mode villain on an added island.
    Doesn't have to be an added island. If they have you unlock the marineford chars in Marineford that opens up the spots for Kiji, Ace, BB, Garp and Kizaru. Magellan could replace that.

Personally I'm really hoping he's in. It's just not gonna feel complete if he isn't. (and kinda a slap in the face if they add Law or Marco.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information