+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1094

Thread: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP - 3DS

  1. #21
    Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Impel Down / California

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Heres a new scan of Boa and Ivankov from the game. Enjoy

    Spoiler:


    man I wish it would come stateside
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

  2. #22

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    interesting. They're fighting marines too so hmmm. (unless you fight them together and this is the opening.)

    Also noticed the shot from bottom right. That scene doesn't appear in the first games.

  3. #23

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    interesting. They're fighting marines too so hmmm. (unless you fight them together and this is the opening.)

    Also noticed the shot from bottom right. That scene doesn't appear in the first games.
    I think it's just screens of iva and hancock in versus mode, fighting marines. It doesn't mean that they haven't been incorporated into the story mode, but it doesn't suggest that they are, either.

  4. #24
    WORLD DOMINATION! srazysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a cave.

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    ;;;;;;;;;;;; they DIDN'T fix Whitebeard!!

    the hell

    who would play that game now -_-

  5. #25

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Aww 3DS owners get new characters ;_;
    If the game had to pick only 1 character from Impel Down - Jinbe would make more sense, due to his walord stautus and popularity(at least I think he is more popular than Ivankov). This makes me think they will both be in it.

    @Cyber: The marines fight just looks like regular survival mode. However perhaps the new scence is a small added on area where the player must go to unlock the characters. Meh we'll find out.

  6. #26

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    i never played the first one so i'm curious. Are there bosses like crocodile and smoker who are in both of them. They're bosses in the 2nd one and i'm thinking if this is both instead of fighting them twice you could fight a new character like hancock or ivankov then rather than crocodile again

  7. #27
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    Are there bosses like crocodile and smoker who are in both of them.
    No, there are no bosses that appear in both games.
    Well, except for some UC1 bosses that appeared in UC2 in form of those red mud puppets, but that doesn't really count.

  8. #28

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    oh ok. I'm surprised though i would've thought crocodile would've been an obvious choice for the 1st game. especially considering they have random characters like calgara in it

  9. #29
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    oh ok. I'm surprised though i would've thought crocodile would've been an obvious choice for the 1st game. especially considering they have random characters like calgara in it
    Yeah, I was pretty sure to meet him somewhere on the second island in UC1, I kept thinking "any minute now, he's gonna show up right now!" But ... well, those bosses were really randomly chosen. XD

  10. #30

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    I thought the second game was more grasping at straws for bosses than the first. At least the first ones were themed somewhat. Just kinda felt that it was all 'look! all the main chars ain't been used yet! Lets fight them all together!'
    Last edited by Cyber-Robin; January 15th, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

  11. #31

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Now I'm definately purchasing this game.

    3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

  12. #32
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    I thought the second game was more grasping at straws for bosses than the first. At least the first ones were themed somewhat. Just kinda felt that it was all 'look! all the main chars ain't been used yet! Lets fight them all together!'
    True, UC2 had some pretty ... interesting boss choices as well.
    Like the very first boss (on the first island). It just felt so off! Why would they even bother including him? But maybe that's just me.

  13. #33
    Discovered Stowaway MANUELF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    México

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    I hope they bring it to America
    PSN: Climb25
    WiiU: MANUELF
    3DS: 1805-2220-5158

  14. #34
    I'm summoning my Avatar! Darknessslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracking down Bioware

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Well according to that flyer and two semester of Japanese behind me, it is indeed a combination of both game. Also there my be other added characters, but don't qoute me on this. After all, Kanji ruins my life.

    Its not official if the 3DS would be region lock for us yet, but most likely it will.

    PSN: Darknessslayer0

  15. #35

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    True, UC2 had some pretty ... interesting boss choices as well.
    Like the very first boss (on the first island). It just felt so off! Why would they even bother including him? But maybe that's just me.
    Kid? That was just silly. Personally I thought Hina and Foxy should have been in (considering both were in earlier games so the movesets and models were there, just needed polishing. I think Mr. 3 was too.) or at least put Arlong there instead of relegating him to fodder :/

    Actually that would be something nice to add into the game. Although doubtful. If both games are as one they are really gonna have to make Kid, Croc and Smoker a challenge since they're easy first bosses.

    Would be nice to see them add a few chars and do it something like:

    Kid + Law,
    Croc + Mr. 1
    Smoker + Hina/Tashigi

    Lets add 3 with Buggy and put Magellan and Akainu somewhere. Then we have the perfect OP game. (oh and Jinbe...)

    Although I doubt any of that will happen and we'll still have the easy Kid, Croc and Smoker fights.

    To be honest. I'd be happy if we saw the crew all have alternate clothes again. Like Saboady. Oh! Or maybe Time Skip designs. Would be awesomer

  16. #36

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by BatrozX View Post
    I thought it was to good to be true...and then...I jumped incredibly gay because of the happiness.
    lololol.

    Looks like I actually have a reason to get a 3DS after all. Too bad it's going to be so expensive...then again, I'm a figure collector, so it's all relative anyway. Can't wait x)
    ~ ASCE ~
    ace squid crew extraordinaire

    ~sephirona.deviantart.com.


  17. #37

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Kid? That was just silly. Personally I thought Hina and Foxy should have been in (considering both were in earlier games so the movesets and models were there, just needed polishing. I think Mr. 3 was too.) or at least put Arlong there instead of relegating him to fodder :/

    Actually that would be something nice to add into the game. Although doubtful. If both games are as one they are really gonna have to make Kid, Croc and Smoker a challenge since they're easy first bosses.

    Would be nice to see them add a few chars and do it something like:

    Kid + Law,
    Croc + Mr. 1
    Smoker + Hina/Tashigi

    Lets add 3 with Buggy and put Magellan and Akainu somewhere. Then we have the perfect OP game. (oh and Jinbe...)

    Although I doubt any of that will happen and we'll still have the easy Kid, Croc and Smoker fights.

    To be honest. I'd be happy if we saw the crew all have alternate clothes again. Like Saboady. Oh! Or maybe Time Skip designs. Would be awesomer
    which game has hina and foxy as characters? I havn't seen that.
    also that would make the game perfect although i would like alvida as well and possibly marco. It's unlikely though. if we get any more new ones they'll only be from the recent arcs so jinbe, akainu and magellan. still a man can dream

  18. #38
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Munich, Germany

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    grand battle 3 had hina and grand battle rush had foxy iirc.

    It's nice to see them actually putting some new characters in it, but I hope there'll be more than just two. I mean Akainu and Jinbe are musts, and then there's also the likes of Magellan, Sengoku and Marco.
    And yeah I really hope they won't forget to update movesets and also put some alternative costumes for characters like Crocodile and Buggy in it. And don't forgot about the costumes of Smoker and Lucci from Unlimited Adventure, they shouldn't be too hard to put in

    Timeskip costumes would be awesome yeah, but eh, I think that's rather unlikely they'll do that. I mean how the hell are they supposed to put in a Franky Timeskip costume without having to change the whole moveset?

  19. #39

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    from the looks of things i doubt we'll get a new moveset. i reckon we'll just get new characters and that's it. i was wondering whether online can be put in because it is a fighting game in the end and ds is quite good when it comes to online

  20. #40
    I'm summoning my Avatar! Darknessslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracking down Bioware

    Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

    Let's hope there will be more than the original two games.

    PSN: Darknessslayer0

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts