+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP - 3DS

Default Re: One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (3DS)

This cover looks epic

Quote Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
    So, that basically confirms Ace, Blackbeard, Hancock, Ivankov and Whitebeard. Not too surprising.
    ...But Ace, Blackbeard and Whitebeard were already in in the Cruises.

The cover looks cool, but Im a bit scared now. The whole game is about the other islands and Gaburi, are they going to change the plot?
    Waiting for a signature that is worth to see...

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

...that cover looks like those Western editions that eschew the original boxart for something more ''hardcore'' for marketing purposes.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Never in a fish storm~ fenberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    ...that cover looks like those Western editions that eschew the original boxart for something more ''hardcore'' for marketing purposes.
    I know what you mean. Though Fighting for One Piece had a fairly aweful box art too.

And by the way, is that Haggar in your avatar?
    For Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2 videos, and footage from several other One Piece games, please see my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fenberry24?feature=mhee
    (I also take requests for games as well)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002024738922

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

It is indeed Haggar.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by luffink View Post
    The cover looks cool, but Im a bit scared now. The whole game is about the other islands and Gaburi, are they going to change the plot?
    ditto. They seem to be putting a lot of emphasis into the latest arc rather than what we assumed of them just adding it in as a separate island. I wonder how much the plot will get changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    It is indeed Haggar.
    Excellent - I wondered who it was for the longest time, since you've posted everywhere and are an Arlong Park main-stay.

And after seeing the splendiferous Marvel vs Capcom 3, I noticed it looked mighty similar... and hell, the fact that he's piledriver-ing a shark is simply wow. I've always liked that avatar :P
    Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    ditto. They seem to be putting a lot of emphasis into the latest arc rather than what we assumed of them just adding it in as a separate island. I wonder how much the plot will get changed?
    Back on topic, I think it'll have the normal Island stuff from Ep1 and Ep2, or at least most of it, since there's a screen of Gaburi-flameball-effects-Gaon-Cannon-cutscene, and the trailer on youtube shows the usual suspects of Gaburi/luffy and co against Oars, and bosses like Kidd and Kizaru. So I expect it'll be an addon somewhere - (island 6?) and just a bit of a graphical update.
    For Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2 videos, and footage from several other One Piece games, please see my youtube channel

The cover looks nice, although it could of been better but whatever.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 10/6/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

i wonder, since the islands change in 2, if you have the option to select which form you want to enter or no?

also, i would like another Grand Battle game. the UC series, has a tacked on version, and Gigant battle is ok, but now, the 3DS can do alot more than the DS. that would be nice to have a GB for the 1st half of the series, and even throw in the Time skip costumes too. they should go all out, but i doubt that is going to happen

that cover: y so sirius?

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    i wonder, since the islands change in 2, if you have the option to select which form you want to enter or no?

also, i would like another Grand Battle game. the UC series, has a tacked on version, and Gigant battle is ok, but now, the 3DS can do alot more than the DS. that would be nice to have a GB for the 1st half of the series, and even throw in the Time skip costumes too. they should go all out, but i doubt that is going to happen
    Well, I think it'll probably be that it'll have the normal Ep1+Ep2 which we've seen screens and videos for, and then probably either on very hard mode/unlimited mode it'll change things up - especially as we've seen Ace climbing the stairs, I'm hoping for either some really awesome cutscenes, or like what they did in Unlimited adventure, some pre-made ingame graphic cutscens showing some back story before a boss fight.

What may happen, is that the cut scene with Ace is the opening 'landing in a new island' cutscene which triggers the first time you land on the mysterious Marineford island or something similar - that way it keeps the old stuff, and has a brand new playground for the new. I would love to have survival mode for both Ep1 and Ep2 mashed together - having the choice of the Jungle for Ep1 and the beach for Ep2... and combining the vs mode choices so that you can have all 9 different islands (4 from ep1, 4 from ep2 and 1 boss island from both).

I would probably murder a few hundred people to get my hands on another Grand Battle game....

Though from some people I've spoken to, they're in development for Battle Stadium D.O.N 2, which should be a whole heck of fun.

I just hope the new marineford island has the whole crew and we get the fun we did in the old games. Like Chopper commenting on Buggy etc. It's gonna suck if we are forced into using only Luffy or using the Marineford chars.

D.O.N eh? Hmmmm. As long as One Piece has all of the crew I'll be happy. Didn't the first one only have like Luffy, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper or something?

I wouldn't mind having Luffy team up with Crocodile, Ivankov and others in the Marineford style island, as long the earlier islands have the whole crew. Though, I definitely prefer to have the crew. All I know is, the more characters, the better. As long as the characters not involved much with the main story aren't put over the oldies. I'd still like Perona and Law for instance. But not at the expense of losing some bosses from the past. Especially Enel and Buggy, and please, put in Mr. 3 Galdino as a dual boss for Buggy. It would also be nice to maybe have someone like Gin in, but not if he takes someone better's spot.

I dunno. I'd have no problem losing at least Calgera, one of the Lucci and UA boss myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    D.O.N eh? Hmmmm. As long as One Piece has all of the crew I'll be happy. Didn't the first one only have like Luffy, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper or something?
    i havn't played it myself but i think it also had nami. I think usopp was in it but had another role.

Anyway back on topic: a few new screenshoots and some information about how the stylus will be used. Seems for stuff like smashing rocks, fishing, bug catching you use it but also from one of the screens we can see that you change charcters via the bottom screen.
    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/one-piece...more-611534168

Depends who's left out for me. There's some bosses who don't matter as much to be in or not. Vivi for instance, I don't see as a have to, though I'd like her to stay in.

Of course, if it were up to me, there'd be about 10-15 islands and over 100 characters. Realistically, probably never going to happen.

I'd also add on a 1 vs. 1 option in Vs. Mode, and not base it all on points. I mean, some of these characters are a cheap 2 or 3 points. Popora is a good choice in Unlimited Adventure. If you spam his special you can take anyone down to a low health. Rob Lucci is fast as hell, and a good 3 points to spend. I've solo'd an opposing 15 point team with him.

I like the team battles, I just would prefer against a point system.

A Tournament Mode would be an unnecessary cool addition too, but I'm just going off the basic Vs. Mode and Story stuff.

I would pay a nice sum of money for an OP game like that.

Of course, I also prefer games that take 100+ hours to beat too.

Some official images from the website
    Spoiler:

Characters

i should learn to read japanese. There seems to be a lot of stuff on that website that looks interesting and i have very little idea what they're on about

Oh dear. That page looks really lacking for the characters (Although I wonder if these are just new/improved chars and not the ones in prior.)

I gotta admit. If this has too much stuff taken out for Marineford rubbish like Gigant Battle did I'll just skip the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Oh dear. That page looks really lacking for the characters (Although I wonder if these are just new/improved chars and not the ones in prior.)

I gotta admit. If this has too much stuff taken out for Marineford rubbish like Gigant Battle did I'll just skip the game.
    I would rather they take stuff out for new material, i've played UC1+2 in English and Japanese so it would be nice to see some new stuff

Australian Brigade!: enel16, crease, Jejune, frozenkuku, toiim, Gum-Gum-Bazooka & trc4eva

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information