+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269
Results 5,361 to 5,366 of 5366

Thread: Western Comics thread

Default Re: Western Comics thread

Brian Michael Fucking Bendis just put Jon and Lois Kent on a Fucking bus.

God fucking damnit. I was willing to give him a shot, I really was. I like his Marvel writing for the most part, at least his earlier Marvel writing.... but God fucking damnit, don't One More Day Superman!!!

UUUUUUGH!!!

I'm mad because Dan Jurgens' Action Comics was one of Rebirth's best, and now in one Issue it was all fucked up.

UGH.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

One of my favourite writers Nick Spencer and artist Ryan Ottley (of Invincible fame) started off their Amazing Spider-Man run with gusto.

Hidden:
    Peter and MJ are back together

Also even without that final issue twist, the whole issue was written incredibly well.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Brian Michael Fucking Bendis just put Jon and Lois Kent on a Fucking bus.

God fucking damnit. I was willing to give him a shot, I really was. I like his Marvel writing for the most part, at least his earlier Marvel writing.... but God fucking damnit, don't One More Day Superman!!!

UUUUUUGH!!!

I'm mad because Dan Jurgens' Action Comics was one of Rebirth's best, and now in one Issue it was all fucked up.

UGH.
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...00025737969664

That tweet was in reply to a... Demon Rin. So unless there's a massive coincidence, I think Rin might already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    One of my favourite writers Nick Spencer and artist Ryan Ottley (of Invincible fame) started off their Amazing Spider-Man run with gusto.

Hidden:
    Peter and MJ are back together
    That's fun. But probably not going to stick in any meaningful way after all the lengths Marvel went to in order to ruin it time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    That tweet was in reply to a... Demon Rin. So unless there's a massive coincidence, I think Rin might already know.
    lol Jesus, I only looked at the name, not the @.

That's fun. But probably not going to stick in any meaningful way after all the lengths Marvel went to in order to ruin it time and again.
    You have to take what you can get at this point with superhero comics. I'll take them just being in a relationship for now (and enjoying Renew Your Vows on the side). At least Peter's not dating very obvious Agents of SHIELD tie-ins anymore.

Of course he's not dating Mockingbird anymore Peter isn't supposed to be tied down to anyone romantically permanently just like Tony Stark but without the bank account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    lol Jesus, I only looked at the name, not the @.
    Lol yes, I do in fact know now. I definitely overreacted but in my defense it was super late and I was tired.

As for the topic at hand, I read the news regarding Spidey and MJ getting back together and I'm SUPER happy because it actually teases undoing OMD.

I'll learn very quick because I'm getting closer to being caught up. Just got to Spider-Verse in my big Marvel read.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information