Page 102 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4257

Thread: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions

Default Re: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions Watch Thread

This video was posted by the FB group We Are All Khaled Said.
    [youtube]SSpZJMTT_WM[/youtube]
    In the wrong light everything is chance
    Does it register? Do you wanna dance?
    In the right light it's a miracle
    Possibilities
    Do you wanna dance?

I nearly cried. <3
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

@Sakon: That made me warm inside.
    @JD: Okay okay, I get it now. Sorry.

Any new news on that on the ground reporter, by chance?

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

WOW! Nice video!
    Was it recorded after Mubarak falls?

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

-Reuters: #Libya's Foreign Ministry denies Gaddafi has Swiss bank funds "or in any other bank around the world"

-AFP: #Libya demands Malta returns fighter jets.

-Al Manar: AFP: 23 protesters killed & tens injured during Gaddafi forces attack on Zawiya town on Thursday #Libya

-Al Hurra: Libya's Attorney General Abdelrahman Al-Abbar resigns & joins the anti-Gaddafi protesters

-Al Hurra: Eyewitness: Dissenting Officers helped citizens take control of Zawiya (50km/30 miles west of Tripoli).

-Al Hurra: Eyewitness in Zawiya: We are coordinating with towns in the East that have also fallen in the hands of revolutionaries.

-Al Hurra: France provides protection for resigned-Libyan Protocol Chief Nuri al-Mismari after both his daughters were kidnapped in Libya.

-Abdelrahman Al-Abbar:
    Hidden:
    -"I took a oath to be biased to justice & the truth when I started this job" (as Libya's Attorney General)

-"The massacres & bloodshed that are happening now have never been witnessed by the people of Libya before"

- "The events that are taking place contravene the oath that I have taken as Attorney General"

-"Therefor I announce my resignation as Attorney General & join the free Libyan youth revolution of February 17"

-Al Arabiya received an email confirming the resignation of Gaddafi's cousin & personal envoy Ahmad Gaddaf el Dem from his office. #Libya

-Breaking Al Arabiya: Libyan State TV: The Libyan government announces benefits to citizens of #Libya including higher wages & food subsidies

-BBC: Reuters: Libyan government raises wages, increases food subsidies and orders special allowance to be paid to families.

Quote Originally Posted by asm00200 View Post
    -Breaking Al Arabiya: Libyan State TV: The Libyan government announces benefits to citizens of #Libya including higher wages & food subsidies

-BBC: Reuters: Libyan government raises wages, increases food subsidies and orders special allowance to be paid to families.
    ...Uh, guys. Maybe you should've done that before you butchered over 2000 of your own people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Slavs, like the Canadians, make me desire to punch the nearest small animal.

I'm not entirely sure why, though.
    Well that's kind of.....insensitive

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

A Protestation is starting sooner Here, And the chance for The police and Military army to intervene Is High as Heaven. I will Go there and See How things will be going...

By the way, Jerk Disease, There is now way that passage is real, simply Cause Muslims don't fear even death, they are told to spread the religion everywhere, there is no Prohibited places. and The being that is Neither god nor man Are called "dijal".
    And Why would there be an opposit City ? we don't need to hate....IMO the opposit place would be the "Bermuda Triangle" its exactly at the opposite location of Mecca :p

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator777 View Post
    By the way, Jerk Disease, There is now way that passage is real, simply Cause Muslims don't fear even death, they are told to spread the religion everywhere, there is no Prohibited places. and The being that is Neither god nor man Are called "dijal".
    And Why would there be an opposit City ? we don't need to hate....IMO the opposit place would be the "Bermuda Triangle" its exactly at the opposite location of Mecca :p
    Sigh, can't you recognize an obvious joke from this close. He wrote that himself.

Now here a hadith sahih, that could be beneficial to you: "If thou name finishes with three numbers, pleased be thou to stay silent for thus this is wiser." rawah, no Ice.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Jet Zebul Nail Punch !! Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    Meanwhile this happens in the Vatican.
    [youtube]Q3Ajga1VLtk&showinfo=0[/youtube]
    The nuns at the end of the video made me laugh pretty hard

-Al Jazeera: Anti-Gaddafi revolutionaries take over the Libyan Embassy in Paris. #Libya

-AP: Saif Al Islam tells CNN-Turk his family will "live & die in #Libya"

-Al Arabiya: Abdul Rahman Shalqam (Libyan envoy to UN & close Gaddafi ally) does not rule out Gaddafi stepping down. #Libya

-Al Jazeera: Heavy security deployment around mosques in Tripoli to stop possible anti-Gaddafi rallies. #Libya

-Aljazeera: Banners held in Baghdad (Iraq) calling for the fall of the "Occupation Government".

-Aljazeera: Tens of thousands out in Jordan calling for political reform and to go back to the 1952 constitution.

-AJE: Hundreds of thousands of govt loyalists and pro-democracy activists have held separate rallies across #Yemen
    ======================

-Libyan News Agency JANA: Gaddafi spoke with Syrian President Bashar Al Asad on the phone & "consulted with each other over several issues"

-Al Jazeera: protests erupt in Tripoli & Gaddafi Battalion forces open fire on the protesters. #Libya

-Al Jazeera: two deaths & others injured in protests in the Tripoli districts of Fashloom, Zawiya, Ben Ashour, Dahmani & Seyahiya.

-Al Hurra: Security forces shoot at protesters in Tripoli & reports of mercenaries pulling bodies to side streets & from hospitals. #Libya

-Al Hurra: Head of Libyan Stock Market Suleiman Al Shawi resigns & joins the revolutionaries #Libya

-Breaking France 24 Arabic: Libyan ambassador to France resigns. #Libya

-Al Arabiya: Demonstrators chant anti Gaddafi slogans in Fashloom district east of Tripoli. #Libya

-Al Arabiya: Eyewitnesses: Demonstrators killed in random firing in the Friday Market of Tripoli #Libya

-Al Arabiya: Tens of thousands protest in Tunisia asking for the resignation of govt. #SidiBouzid

-Al Arabiya: Eyewitnesses: Clashes in Fashloom, Dhahra & Shatt el Bahar districts of Tripoli. #Libya
    Last edited by asm00200; February 25th, 2011 at 06:35 AM.

-Aljazeera: 1 Dead and dozens wounded by the iraqi security forces during demonstrations in Al-Anbar.

-Aljazeera: Protesters in Baghdad clearing concrete barriers on Aljomhooriah bridge and headin toward Alsahah Alkhadhra.

-Aljazeera: Commander of Ninoa join the protesters.

-Aljazeera: Burning of the local council in the district of Hawija of the province of Kirkuk in northern Iraq

-Aljazeera: 2 dead and 30 wounded during a demonstration in Hawija in the district of Kirkuk, Iraq.

-Al-Iraqiya TV: the resignation of Basra's governor from office after protests filled the district.

----------------

-France 24 Arabic: Reuters: Five demonstrators killed in Tripoli after the Friday prayers. #Libya

Could someone update the "Revolution Likehood" Map?

These events in Saudi Arabia and Iraq are.. unexpected.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

-AJEL: Reports coming in that security forces tried to seize back control of the coastal town of Zawiyah but were driven back by protesters #Libya

-Al Jazeera: Mutiqa airbase in Libya announces that it has joined the revolutionaries.

-Al Hurra: Saif Al Islam Gaddafi says that the oil facilities will not be destroyed. #Libya

-Deaths in Iraq pro-reform rallies

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Does Iraq even have a regime to overthrow?
    I am the Great Peacemaker, and with the Five Nations' lords I plant the Tree of Great Peace.

I guess nobody saw that.

Gaddafi just appeared out of nowhere in what looks like an old castle or something, talking to a couple of hundreds of his supporters.

Again, nothing worth noting.

Oh wait.

"I'm in central Tripoli now. The people who don't love me don't deserve to live"

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    Meanwhile this happens in the Vatican.
    [youtube]Q3Ajga1VLtk&showinfo=0[/youtube]
    Goooood. Goooood.

I know its an old joke, but damn I cannot help but quote Emperor Palpatine every time I see this guy.

LOVE AND PEACE

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Could someone update the "Revolution Likehood" Map?

These events in Saudi Arabia and Iraq are.. unexpected.
    What events in Saudi Arabia?
    Iraq on the other hand.....
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Gaddafi wearing ushanka stands on castle walls and offers weapons to everyone who wants to protect the regime.

To think that something so wicked could begin in Libia on its own.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Does Iraq even have a regime to overthrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbc
    But the cry was for reform not revolution. The government was elected only a year ago and includes most of Iraq's main factions, he adds.
    "We don't want to change the government, because we elected them, but we want them to get to work," the AFP news agency quoted one 24-year-old student as saying.
    "We want them to enforce justice. We want them to fix the roads. We want them to fix the electricity. We want them to fix the water."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12576613

Thread Information