Page 103 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 4257

Thread: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions

Default Re: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions Watch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by asm00200 View Post
    I guess nobody saw that.

Gaddafi just appeared out of nowhere in what looks like an old castle or something, talking to a couple of hundreds of his supporters.
    I saw that, he was telling them to dance and stuff. Like you say nothing worth nothing.

I was focusing on his hat.The accessories he has time to carry with him are so irritating to look at.

By the way on bbc they also showed what could be called the headquarters of the protesters in Benghazi with activists ,lawyers ect running the town. There was internet on their laptops, made me wonder a bit more about kuma's situation.

Then again they may be using proxys ect.
    Last edited by dasia; February 25th, 2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: @JD:exactly my thought on seeing him. Also where is dedo1231?

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Why is he wearing a Russian Winter hat in a desert country....
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

-Al Jazeera: Eyewitnesses: Revolutionaries gain control of parts of the capital Tripoli.

-Al Arabiya: 50,000 protesters from Tajura march towards Tripoli (25 km east of Tripoli)

-Al Jazeera: Security Battalions target revolutionaries who took control of the airbase in Misurata. (210 km to the east of Tripoli)

-Al Arabiya: Eyewitness: Revolutionaries take control of Sabratha city (65km/40miles west of Tripoli)

-Libyan State TV is asking people to send images of "victory & joy" for Gaddafi on <info@ljbc.net>. Also this <info@en.ljbc.net>

-The Telegraph: Libya: protesters vow to march on Gaddafi's palace http://bit.ly/i0Jkvr

---------------------

-Breaking Al Arabiya: Saif Al Islam Gaddafi will hold a press conference shortly. #Libya

-Reuters: Eyewitness: Road from Tripoli's Military Airport to city centre lined with police & soldiers, cars being searched. #Libya
    Last edited by asm00200; February 25th, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    What events in Saudi Arabia?
    Iraq on the other hand.....
    <Checks up where the meca is> Yesterday there was this one post.. this thread moves fast.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

-Al Jazeera: Eyewitnesses: Revolutionaries gain control of parts of the capital Tripoli.

-Al Arabiya: 50,000 protesters from Tajura march towards Tripoli (25 km east of Tripoli)

-Al Jazeera: Security Battalions target revolutionaries who took control of the airbase in Misurata. (210 km to the east of Tripoli)

-Al Arabiya: Eyewitness: Revolutionaries take control of Sabratha city (65km/40miles west of Tripoli)

-Libyan State TV is asking people to send images of "victory & joy" for Gaddafi on <info@ljbc.net>. Also this <info@en.ljbc.net>

-The Telegraph: Libya: protesters vow to march on Gaddafi's palace http://bit.ly/i0Jkvr

---------------------

-Breaking Al Arabiya: Saif Al Islam Gaddafi will hold a press conference shortly. #Libya

-Reuters: Eyewitness: Road from Tripoli's Military Airport to city centre lined with police & soldiers, cars being searched. #Libya
    Endgame starting.........
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    <Checks up where the meca is> Yesterday there was this one post.. this thread moves fast.
    Mecca is on the moon, the hadj is very very hard to do you understand.

Jet Zebul Nail Punch !! Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by dasia View Post
    I saw that, he was telling them to dance and stuff. Like you say nothing worth nothing.

I was focusing on his hat.The accessories he has time to carry with him are so irritating to look at.

By the way on bbc they also showed what could be called the headquarters of the protesters in Benghazi with activists ,lawyers ect running the town. There was internet on their laptops, made me wonder a bit more about kuma's situation.

Then again they may be using proxys ect.
    Yeah, I thought about that too.
    All these people resigning after years spent serving Gaddafi, there might be some danger. Not for the revolution, I think, but maybe for the post-revolution.
    Well, it might be unavoidable, there'll still be problems after Gaddafi's fall. That's what worries me the most about all this, now.

Another thing... I read on BBC's website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12576613) that Iraq's Prime Minister accused Al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein loyalists to be behind the revolt...
    It's strange that both Gaddafi and him told that, don't you think? Is it only some easy and dirty trick used to stop the revolts, or could there be more? I'm sure that all the tens of thousands of people protesting aren't ALL Al-Qaeda minions, but Al-Qaeda might try to use these revolts for their own purposes, no?
    I'm quite surprised that we didn't hear more about them. Well, it could also be dangerous for them to be active while the world's attention is directed towards these countries, and corrupted regimes must be good for their activities, but still... I can't help thinking about that.
    Last edited by Castelmore; February 25th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Ben Laden is probably sitting somewhere laughing at Gaddafi's nonsense.

-Libyan State TV: Foreign Ministry:
    Hidden:
    -All the world countries have called & told Libya that the Islamic militants are causing trouble in #Libya

-All the world countries have verified that there was no aircraft shelling in any of the Libya towns.

-All the world countries have verified the numbers of deaths mentioned by media channels are exaggerated.

-Libya thanks Kuwait & the UAE amongst other countries for sending aid to #Libya

-Libyan State TV: Economic news: Life has gone back to normal in all Libyan towns, stores have re-opened. #Libya ------- Yaaaaaaay.. lol

-Libyan State TV interviewing citizens who are condemning those "misguided people on hallucinogens", "Everything is fine"

---------------------------

-Al Manar: Libyan Revolutionaries in Misurata airport seize plane carrying 50 mercenaries #Libya

-All the world countries have called & told Libya that the Islamic militants are causing trouble in #Libya

-All the world countries have verified that there was no aircraft shelling in any of the Libya towns.

-All the world countries have verified the numbers of deaths mentioned by media channels are exaggerated.
    And we shall prove it to you by keeping the internet disconected so you won't have to spend your valuable work time looking for these statements, just trust us

Discovered Stowaway

crap inside spoiler tags

Spoiler:
    [YOUTUBE]Vg-2ZD1EYe0[/YOUTUBE]

Well, yes, Gaddafi's not credible one second, but about Iraq's Prime Minister?

Quote Originally Posted by Castelmore View Post
    Well, yes, Gaddafi's not credible one second, but about Iraq's Prime Minister?
    Just like how people credit everything in one piece to Haki.

-Libyan State TV: Economic news: Life has gone back to normal in all Libyan towns, stores have re-opened. #Libya ------- Yaaaaaaay.. lol
    PS: Just please don't ask who is administrating them!

-Libyan State TV: Foreign Ministry:
    Hidden:

-Libya thanks Kuwait & the UAE amongst other countries for sending aid to #Libya

-Libyan State TV interviewing citizens who are condemning those "misguided people on hallucinogens", "Everything is fine"

---------------------------

-Al Manar: Libyan Revolutionaries in Misurata airport seize plane carrying 50 mercenaries #Libya
    Gaddafi could make a sitcom.
    Last edited by TLC; February 25th, 2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: I'd watch it:)
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Just like how people credit everything in one piece to Haki.
    Ha ha, good example, it was just an easy way to try to calm people down ^^
    But still, do you think Al-Qaeda will remain neutral during this revolution and not try to make profit out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    I thought he already did

Quote Originally Posted by Castelmore View Post
    Ha ha, good example, it was just an easy way to try to calm people down ^^
    But still, do you think Al-Qaeda will remain neutral during this revolution and not try to make profit out of it?
    Bin Laden is fucked, he's losing most of his customer base to a new product that is proven more effective then his brand.

Same is true of American neo-cons as well.

Kind of funny, the whole war on terrorism, tug of war between neo-cons and terrorists, and now both of them are losing any claim of influence to pure people power.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    PS: Just please don't ask who is administrating them!
    Gaddafi Chaplen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    Check Youtube.

Summit of Evolution maxterdexter's Avatar

I hope that it becomes a "petro state revolution" rather than Arab World.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

-Libyan Ambassador to UN Abdul Rahman Shalgham
    Hidden:
    -"Stop what Gaddafi & his sons are doing against our people" "Sanctions must be against Gaddafi & his family not the country"

-"You cannot be a leader & kill your people because they said they want to be free. It's not a crime to be free"

-"Libya is more important that Gaddafi, more important than me"

-"I was one of his closest friends, not friends, we started with the revolution"

-"90% of our missions around the world are not with Gaddafi. They consider me the foreign minister now"

-"I said, Three things won't exist anymore, colonialism, slavery and the rule of one person. It's finished"

-"From Morocco to the Gulf, everyone is supporting Bahrain. Within year the Arab world will not be the same"

-The Guardian: Gaddafi's envoys to Portugal & Sweden (representative to Scandinavia) abandon him.

-AJE: Chad's Foreign Ministry has rejected allegations that citizens were among those reportedly recruited by Gaddafi to crack down on protesters

-Reuters FLASH: Gaddafi son Saif al-Islam says army holding back, hopes for peaceful settlement "by tomorrow"

Thread Information