Page 90 of 213 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 4257

Thread: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions

Default Re: Rock the Casbah: Arab-World Revolutions Watch Thread

I can't believe this.

"If I can't even protect my Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk!"

3DS FC: 3196 - 4914 - 6686

Holy crap. I never imagine they would go as far as to bomb thier own people.

Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    I don't get why the US hasn't been dissing the hell out of Libya.

I mean...it's Libya. Not Egypt. We tried killing this guy once for crying out loud.
    They can't...
    In 2003, Gheddafi signed a treaty with USA. Gheddafi will help Bush with his war against terrorism (Iraq, at that time); in exchange, USA will stop talking against his regime and asking for polytical changements.

But after all, our country is doing an even worse job... italian premier keeps licking Gheddafis' ass...
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

-France 24: Bahrain Grand Prix canceled due to to Political unrest

-Aljazeera: There have been multiple reports out of Libya that security forces there are using "high caliber" or "anti-aircraft" weapons against civilian protesters.
    Hidden:

The round second from right is standard 5.56mm - of the type used by NATO forces, as the photo illustrates. The round on the far left is .50 caliber and has reportedly been used against protesters. Sources in Tripoli who have spoken with doctors in the capital also said some believe explosive rounds are being used.

-Al Jazeera: Libya's resigned ambassador to the Arab League says that the Chief of the Libyan Army is under house arrest. #Libya

-BBC World: The Libyan Ambassador to the US says that he resigned from Gaddafi's government but not from his post. "I represent the people"

Jesus....
    Also, about Libya.
    Didn't someone from there (possibly even Gaddafi himself) try to bomb Chicago once?
    I heard it on Gangland when they did a piece on the Black P. Stones, when this kind of Black Power gang leader was offered money from Libya to bomb his own neighborhood.
    EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_P._Stones
    'CTRL+F' and type 'Libya.' (Brief here, but Gangland went into a little more detail)
    ...I guess George Bush really does hate black people if none of that phased him.
    Last edited by ChesCa; February 22nd, 2011 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayemaker View Post
    Man it really isn't cut and dried one poor mob funded by some bastard to mow down another poor mob.
    Sure don't get me wrong my 2 posts dn't seem like I do but I know this much.

Gaddafi's tweets about Tunisia made my month. "Chief of the Libyan army is under house arrest".Wow who's still on his side?

-UN speaks of 'crimes against humanity' in Libya and demands an international investigation(lemonde.fr).

The headlines now use the words blood bath,butchery and what not.About time.

About Bart Kuma,might not hear from him until this ends really.Dsnt look like they will put back the internet anytime soon.

Ivorian troops kill protesters
    Shit I had forgotten about Gbagbo!!! mofo must be so happy with all the attention

going to the Arab world.

-(off topic)Btw a few days ago a ex military man self immolated in front of the presidential palace in Dakar. Not difficult to see where he got the inspiration from. It didnt do nothing though some say he died others say no.Garbage running this country is also rumoured to have called gaddaffi to voice his support libya pours $$ here)
    Last edited by dasia; February 22nd, 2011 at 07:33 AM.

-Al Arabjya: Bahrain's king pardons 25 people accused of plotting to overthrow the regime

-AFP: Libyan embassy in Australia cuts ties with Gaddafi.

-DPA: Egypt says Libya's Benghazi airport runway totally destroyed.

-Ivorian troops kill protesters

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Hmhm...Here is a Picture of the Air-Bombardment's Victims, Its Graphic :

Last edited by taboo; February 22nd, 2011 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator777 View Post

Yeah uhm that

okay I am prety sure you can't post this here. Just.....just link it for god's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Yeah uhm that

okay I am prety sure you can't post this here. Just.....just link it for god's sake.
    Yeah sorry, there was a problem on The uploading.
    Anyway, just have a taste of Real Life...

I'm sure this is not as a common sight in real life as you make it out to be.

Now excuse me......

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I'm sure this is not as a common sight in real life as you make it out to be.

Now excuse me......
    Of course This shouldn't Happen, But we must all know whats happening in the World And never say "its their Problems" or "I don't need to see/know other people Problems" cause it could happens to Us Anytime.

Gadaffi should die, if he really wanted to solve this, he would have at least Split the Country on 2 sides since he has followers too.

Im actually happy there are still some people like you on this World who cares about Others...
    Last edited by Gladiator777; February 22nd, 2011 at 05:09 AM.

-Al Arabiya: Oil production has been disrupted due to the events | Libyan Opposition figure: 560 deaths, 1,400 missing & thousands injured.

-Al Jazeera: Political Activist Al Montaser Zeydan: Libyan Army General Abdul Rahman Al Sayd has been arrested & all contacts cut. #Libya

-Al Jazeera: Security Battalions open fire at protesters in Fashloum district of #Libya

-Al Jazeera Arabic now speaking to Air Force Pilot Abdallah Mohammed at Benghazi Airport describing his refusal to bombard protesters. #Libya
    Hidden:
    -We refused to bombard Benghazi, I am saying a prayer to the martyrs of our beloved & free #Libya

-We received orders via Free Officers, I cannot name them, they told us of orders to bomb Benghazi & asked us our opinions

-We said 'No, these are our sons & sisters there'. There were armed mercenaries there, but the crowds overpowered them

-We immediately took off in the planes & we did not carry out the bombing, other pilots told us they did the same.

-Al Arabiya now speaking with former Gaddafi chief of protocol Nouri al-Mismari
    Hidden:
    -"After I spoke to the media yesterday my eldest daughter was arrested by Libyan authorities at home"

-I am getting disturbing news of mass killings of people in Libya, we are very worried.

-I thank Al Jazeera who gave me a chance last night to tell the world

-If Gaddafi's personal Security Battalion known as the "Mohammed Al Migraif" deserts him he will be finished. #Libya

-Al Jazeera: Mustafa Ben Halim, Prime Minister of #Libya (1954-1957, now in Dubai): This is a revolution for dignity & freedom.

-Al Jazeera: Reuters: Reports that anti-Gaddafi protesters are now in control of the Libyan-Egyptian borders #Libya

-Al Arabiya: Libyan opposition figure, Zakariya Salem Saad: These are the latest developments in Tripoli: There is silence today.. #Libya

-Zakariya Salem Saad: The mercenaries have been given Anti Bullet Vests to protect them from the police who have joined the protesters #Libya

-Zakariya Salem Saad: The mercenaries are now standing at the entrances of Tripoli to stop people from coming into the capital #Libya

-Zakariya Salem Saad: The airplanes used in the barbaric bombing of protesters were MIG 23 which have rockets & heavy machine guns #Libya

-Zakariya Salem Saad: The mercenary aircraft pilots are Ukrainians, Serbians & Pakistanis, we aren't sure about Syrians being involved #Libya
    ===================

-Al Jazeera : 12 Libyan diplomats resign from their posts including the Libyan ambassador to France & to the UNESCO. #Libya

-Al Jazeera Arabic now showing dozens of passports of various African states that supposedly belong to the mercenaries in #Libya.

-The passports being shown belong to citizens of Sudan, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Niger and "various other African countries" #Libya

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Mercs from the Ukraine and Serbia? The hell?
    I am the Great Peacemaker, and with the Five Nations' lords I plant the Tree of Great Peace.

Aljazeera: Libyan TV: Gaddafi will speak to the people shortly. (Luckily it's not raining today)

Dammit I can't watch it due to being in school .
    In the wrong light everything is chance
    Does it register? Do you wanna dance?
    In the right light it's a miracle
    Possibilities
    Do you wanna dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator777 View Post
    Could a mod please.......fix that into a link please ?

It's in a spoiler tag and he warns before.
    In the wrong light everything is chance
    Does it register? Do you wanna dance?
    In the right light it's a miracle
    Possibilities
    Do you wanna dance?

links are just as effective for the morbidly curious.

This is still a board with predominantly minors after all
    Hi MF

Thread Information