+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197
Results 3,921 to 3,939 of 3939

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

Hope that even after shifting Eren will keep that jacket around
    Last edited by Yobiyopi; November 12th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.

Holy crap...If you're someone that skips end theme songs...Do not skip the episode 49 end theme song.

https://imgur.com/a/mv9mAN3
    Another edition of Gabi fuck things up. And holy crap, that was an ingenious trap of a twist.

Well shit. That went differently than I expected.

Oh Gabi...

Oh Gabi, Gabi, Gabi....

What are we gonna do to you?

Hidden:

Fuck you Gabi

Also that "You don't hate me?" panel is incredible.

This was a big chapter of Oyyyyyyyyy . . . . .

I am not surprised. It was theorised already by the people elsewhere after previous chapter came out, where it was shown that Zeke's spinal fluid could bring people under his power.Only question was if drinking it could have the same effect.

https://www.readmng.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/108/9

Initially it was thought as a poisoning red herring though.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

This twist would mean something to me if I would know what Zeke has planned. Sadly he wasn't shown for how many months? He changed sides already two times, what's his goal? I don't know and care at this point.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    This twist would mean something to me if I would know what Zeke has planned. Sadly he wasn't shown for how many months? He changed sides already two times, what's his goal? I don't know and care at this point.
    For me it would have done the opposite had I knew what Zeke really wanted to do. This way is way more interesting.
    For Zeke there is only two possibility, he is what he was or he really changed.Him changing side multiple times is only how some people see it or better to say how Isiyama wants to put up red herrings...
    Also Zeke appeared in the last chapter and had a talk with Levi, so what are you saying about him not appearing for months?!
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

What's the feeling called where you want to shout to the characters because you can see the dangerous situation they're slowly walking towards
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    What's the feeling called where you want to shout to the characters because you can see the dangerous situation they're slowly walking towards
    I'm sure the Germans have a word for it. But it's totally that feeling of "DON'T GO IN THERE, GIRL!" When watching a slasher movie lol.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    For me it would have done the opposite had I knew what Zeke really wanted to do. This way is way more interesting.
    For Zeke there is only two possibility, he is what he was or he really changed.Him changing side multiple times is only how some people see it or better to say how Isiyama wants to put up red herrings...
    Also Zeke appeared in the last chapter and had a talk with Levi, so what are you saying about him not appearing for months?!
    Yeah, forgot that scene. It was unsignificantly put behind a flashback anyway.

It's just that I'm starting to get impatient with the plot sloowly moving forward.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

I find a bit suspicious Isayama still hasn't revealed who is the dad.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Oh.. this chapter left me weak.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

damn this manga is so good

Niku? WRONG.
    IT WAS NICK ALL ALONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    I find a bit suspicious Isayama still hasn't revealed who is the dad.
    Won't be surprised if it is Eren, after all he was there when that farm boy was 'courting' Historia. His 'love story' with Mikasa never materialised beyond some moments given by Ishiyama and it's too late now for that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information