+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202
Results 4,021 to 4,034 of 4034

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

Levi clearly isn't dead

He has a deep cut in his face. He used his blade to minimize the damage taken in the explosion.

Either way, Levi won't be able to move for a while.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Spoiler:
    Yeah gun was jumped. Still not liking any of this but whatever.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Ugh. The more it goes, the less I get this manga. Back when they attacked Marley I'd had an inkling that Eren's plan to make titans disappear could involve passing himself for the devil and some sort of self-sacrifice, but eldian genocide and wishing he wasn't born is on an entirely different level. Whatever happened to the Eren of the beginning who was full of fight and what changed him to this broody cold bastard? Was this the result of accessing his father's memory back when he touched Historia ? It's like the author drastically changed his plans for the story compared to when Armin gained the colossal titan and all they had ever dreamed of was to see the ocean. That everyone and their sister has been secretely plotting with one faction or the other ever since the timeskip doesn't help either. Loyalist Eldians, pro-Eren Eldians, Eldian army higher-ups, Marleyans, Zeke, pro-Zeke fake traitor marleyans, the oriental people if we ever hear from them again... I'm completely lost

Also, could anyone fill me in on who is that woman attacking Eren at the end ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

War makes monsters, things get worse when those are literal monsters.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The time for Gabi to make a decision has come. Will she take this as an opportunity to go back with the forces of Marley. Or perhaps she will instead ask her commander for answers.

Yeah...I don't think I've liked this series for a while now. It just pisses me off lol.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Baroness; March 7th, 2019 at 05:20 PM.

And we still don't know who is the dad but Isayama had been dropping hints there and there that make it too obvious I dare say.

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    Also, could anyone fill me in on who is that woman attacking Eren at the end ?
    It's Pieck. The cart titan.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

I think 'de-titanization' is the only way to go. If Eren can make a contact with Ymir, it may be possible. After all,it was most likely Ymir who healed Zeke.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    It's Pieck. The cart titan.
    Thanks, I'd completely forgotten she was even in the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

I could swear Porco was the Cart Titan.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I could swear Porco was the Cart Titan.
    Porco is the Jaw Titan.

I'm lost.
    Again.

+ Reply to Thread