+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 308 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The One Piece Music Thread

Default The One Piece Music Thread

I thought we could do with a One Piece music thread. If you're having any trouble locating any BGM from the series or movies, image song, Opening/Ending theme or lyrics. We can use this thread as a little info hub on OP music.

If you're trying to locate a certain bit of music that you like from the series, just specify the episode you heard it from & if you can, the time in which it plays, so it'll be easier to locate.

----------------
    ----------------

Okay, I'll update whenever necessary. In regards to how to download these albums and such:

The K-F|Smoker bot on the Kaizoku fansubs IRC channel, has the complete set of released albums & other stuff.

EDIT: I and others will try to fill any requests by using 'YouSendIt' for individual song requests. It's probably the easiest & fastest way to send files.

----------------------------
    ----------------------------

Self Hosted -
    ~One Piece - Movie 6 - Original Soundtrack~ Upped by Roman Zaenom~

~One Piece - Movie 7 - Original Soundtrack~ Upped by Roman Zaenom~

Please remember to kindly thank Roman for all his efforts, and please try not to direct link those mp3 files on other sites & forums. Thankyou!
    --------------------------------

Some Links:
    MP3s:
    http://eastblue.net/
    http://www.gendou.com
    http://www.blueisland.it/onepiece/
    http://s2.invisionfree.com/Get_Anime/index.php?act=idx (need to be member and post at least once every 60 days)
    http://onepiece.animemanga.de/media/dl/

Lyrics:
    http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/onepiece
    http://www.apricot.com/~fuu/paradise3/fan/lyr.html
    Last edited by Battle Franky; February 3rd, 2008 at 01:45 PM.

It's Hiroshi Kishidani's voice, by the sounds of it, so at the very least he sung it. Every source I know about also mentions he did the music... The lyrics, however, are obviously meant to be sung from Shanks' point of view, however, to my knowledge, that's all the connections the song has to him.

Yeh, that was the first thing I pointed out, that it does sound like Kishidani & definitely not like Shanks' seiyuu. Also the fact that he's credited on the song (for the most part).

On a personal level, I'd close the door on this one, Kishidani is definitely singing this song about Shanks & not Shanks singing about himself. But I'd probably have to agree to disagree with him, seeing as he is annoyingly persistent. :P

these are songs that i really recommend you hearing.
    you can find them on www.boxtorrents.com

OST 1: 13 - GomuGomu Bazooka!!
    OST 1: 15 - Departure of the King of Pirates

OST 2 : 17 - Straw Hat Theme

i have a request,

episode 128 at 12:25, jango and fullbody dances, this song is a remix from Jangos song, does anyone know where i can find this remixed version of the song?

funk with me hina :D
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

Are you sure it's remixed?

Sounds exactly like the intro to Ready! doesn't seem any different to the one heard in Jango's dance carnival.

and where can i get ready!?

i couldnt find any ready song that was similar to what i wanted in my current collection,

Ready is the song used in Jango's Dance Carnival, which was used in 128. (by Folder 5 - Believe)

The only other Jango song there is, is his character single called 1, 2 Jango (Sung by Jango's seiyuu Kazuki Yao)

Um, where to get it, if you have Soulseek, DC++ or you get on IRC I can definitely send it. If you have an FTP program, you can connect to Dythim's FTP (info here)

Ok, guys I have solution to the file sharing problem. Basically I'll use Yousendit to upload & host any requests you'd like to make. I think you have only a limit amount space that you can upload onto their server, so the requests may only stay up for a short time.

Anyways, Anthony Ready! is waiting to be downloaded: (I hope)

Arlong Park Download Here

yes that's the one :D

do you also have the song that is played during OKAMA WAY by bon clay?
    i might have but under a different name, it's a beatiful epic song :rolleyes:

That song is track 21 'To the Grandline' on the Music & Song Collection 1.

If you don't have it, I might put it up a little later.

Ok, I'll list all of the image & character singles, for each crew member & others, starting with:

Luffy:

Wanted! (Best Songs Collection - Disc 1 - Track 4, Music & Song Collection 1 - Track 18, Music & Song Collection 4 - Track 4) Arlong Park Download Here
    Wanted! Karaoke ver. (Music & Song Collection 2 - Track 4)
    Holy Holiday (Best Songs Collection - Disc 2 - Track 5, Music & Song Collection 2 - Track 4, Music & Song Collection 4 - Track 10 )
    Holy Holiday Karaoke ver. (Music & Song Collection 3 - Track 6)
    Every-one Peace (Every-one Peace Character Single - Track 1, Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
    Live Daikaisen! - Track 2)
    Arlong Park Download Here
    Every-one Peace Remixed/Karaoke ver. (Every-one Peace Character Single - Track 2&3)
    We Are Here (Character Song Album - Track 5 ) Arlong Park Download Here

EDIT: Arlong Park direct links from the mp3 section!

DemonBoy

I want everyone in the Strawhats image song, their single and more than one member singing, Also other characters singing like Jango and other people, And when it comes out Mirai Koukai fully.

One_Piece_-_Live_Mugiwara_Kaizoku-dan_Live_Daikaisen!_[7-nin]

this cd contains alot of character songs and them singing together, the rest of the songs can be found in AP.

Image Songs:

Sanba Banba - Akuma no Mi (Best Songs Collection - Disc 2 - Track 8) Features - Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji & Usopp.
    Hi! Ho! Ready, Go!! (Best Songs Collection - Disc 2 - Track 7, Music & Song Collection 3 - Track 1) Features - Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji & Usopp.
    Family - No Robin ver. - (One Piece - Best Album - Track 14, One Piece Drama CD - Track 7, One Piece - Character Song Album - Track 9) Arlong Park Download Here
    Family - Including Robin ver. (Ocean's Dream! "Family" - 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Track 1, One Piece - Best Album - Disc 2 - Track 14)
    Sekai ichi not otoko to yobareru ni naru tameni (No idea where this is from!) Features - Zoro, Sanji and Usopp.
    Jungle Fever ("Jungle fever" 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan - Track 1, 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Live Daikaisen - Track 10) Features - The Strawhat Crew
    Friends (Doesn't seem to be in any OP Album I have) Features - Usopp & Chopper
    Respect! (No idea) Features - Luffy, Zoro & Sanji
    Hurricane Girls (No idea) - Nami & Robin (Gosh! Robin's seiyuu is rather poor in these up tempo songs)
    Utae! Jingle Bell 7 no Mugiwara Kaizokudan (One Piece - Twinkle Twinkle - Chopper Christmas Song - Track 2) This song is horrid. :D
    We Are - Strawhat ver. (One Piece - Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Live Daikaisen - Track 20) ] Features - The Strawhat Crew Arlong Park Download Here

Originally posted by DemonBoy@Feb 19 2005, 09:07 AM
    And when it comes out Mirai Koukai fully.
    [snapback]4147[/snapback]
    Doesn't look like a full ver. of ED 14 is on the cards. No release schedule for that single on the Takki & Tsubasa website or any other online retailer. :(

On Shikenshobu; there's three themes. The first one is kind of "Sanji's theme," the second is an ordchetration of Rumble Ball, Chopper's theme, and it plays when he fights against Chessmarimo, and the third plays when Usopp uses the Usopp Pound on Mr. 4.

What's the song that plays a lot when there's a fight or something, it plays when Luffy and Zoro switch during the Arlong fight, and it played when Buggy reformed himself during his miniarc and beat the crap out of the cannibal native tribe.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Originally posted by StrawHatLuffy@Feb 20 2005, 08:54 PM
    You mightt want to edit your posts instead of double posting ;)
    [snapback]4814[/snapback]
    Eh, double posting? There's no double posts on my behalf (i.e: posting the same reply twice) I think what you mean is that, you want me to merge all my replies into the original post. Which I don't want to do, because it'll become too long & cluttered, therefore people won't bother reading it.

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Carter+Feb 21 2005, 06:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cap&#39;n Carter &#064; Feb 21 2005, 06:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>On Shikenshobu; there&#39;s three themes. The first one is kind of "Sanji&#39;s theme,"[/b]

There are two variations of this track, the one at the start of Shinkenshoubu & then there&#39;s the more true to Sanji version. Which can be heard straight after the splash pages in Episode 115 (the start of Sanji vs. Bon Clay)

The track is from movie 3, Chopper&#39;s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals Music Collection, track 25 - Explosion&#33; Sanji&#39;s Keeps On Kicking&#33;. I love this theme, though it&#39;s very short.

EDIT: Also there&#39;s another version of this song on the movie 2, Nejimaki to no Bouken Music File, track 24 - Gyakushuu&#33; Sanji to Usopp&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-Cap&#39;n Carter
    @Feb 21 2005, 06:24 AM
    What&#39;s the song that plays a lot when there&#39;s a fight or something, it plays when Luffy and Zoro switch during the Arlong fight, and it played when Buggy reformed himself during his miniarc and beat the crap out of the cannibal native tribe.
    [snapback]4968[/snapback]
    [/quote]

That song is from track 13 of the Music & Song Collection 1 (Gomu Gomu Bazooka) It plays at the 2.00 minute mark.

If you need it, I&#39;ll upload it for you&#33;

Hm, I don&#39;t have the movie 3 soundtrack, must&#39;ve missed that one.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Originally posted by Battle Franky@Feb 19 2005, 05:28 PM
    Image Songs:

Sanba Banba - Akuma no Mi (Best Songs Collection - Disc 2 - Track 8) Features - Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji & Usopp.
    Hi&#33; Ho&#33; Ready, Go&#33;&#33; (Best Songs Collection - Disc 2 - Track 7, Music & Song Collection 3 - Track 1) Features - Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji & Usopp.
    Family - No Robin ver. - (One Piece - Best Album - Track 14, One Piece Drama CD - Track 7, One Piece - Character Song Album - Track 9) Arlong Park Download Here
    Family - Including Robin ver. (Ocean&#39;s Dream&#33; "Family" - 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Track 1, One Piece - Best Album - Disc 2 - Track 14)
    Sekai ichi not otoko to yobareru ni naru tameni (No idea where this is from&#33;) Features - Zoro, Sanji and Usopp.
    Jungle Fever ("Jungle fever" 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan - Track 1, 7-nin no Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Live Daikaisen - Track 10) Features - The Strawhat Crew
    Friends (Doesn&#39;t seem to be in any OP Album I have) Features - Usopp & Chopper
    Respect&#33; (No idea) Features - Luffy, Zoro & Sanji
    Hurricane Girls (No idea) - Nami & Robin (Gosh&#33; Robin&#39;s seiyuu is rather poor in these up tempo songs)
    Utae&#33; Jingle Bell 7 no Mugiwara Kaizokudan (One Piece - Twinkle Twinkle - Chopper Christmas Song - Track 2) This song is horrid. :D
    We Are - Strawhat ver. (One Piece - Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan Live Daikaisen - Track 20) ] Features - The Strawhat Crew Arlong Park Download Here
    [snapback]4441[/snapback]
    can you upload the songs which you do not know where it is on cd&#39;s? i have none of those song that you mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information