+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 328 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: The One Piece Music Thread

Digitaldreamer

Thank you Battle Franky! You rock. ^^

Couple of questions: first, I have the One Piece "Best Album" which is basically opening and ending themes. There's a track on there that I don't recognize (track 8). It's none of the standard openings and closings. I can't even read the title because it's in Kana. The name of the band is Dasein. Anyone know what the song is and where it's from?

Secondly, anyone know where there's a translation of Usopp No Hanamichi?

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

I'll take a stab at your first question. I don't have the best album, but I'm willing to bet that song is 'Mabushikute', the theme from movie 3.

I don' think Dasein have done anything else OP related.

Thanks...I guess I'll check movie three and see if it's the same one. I do have it. I never watched far enough to hear the end credits, if that's where it is. :P

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Wai~Wai!!

At long last I've acquired the long lost track AOST forgot, or stuffed up when ripping Movie 2's Soundtrack.

Anyways, for those who are missing it from their collections or for those who just wanna hear it, here it is:

Fukkatsu no Luffy kaizoku-dan

MissAllSunday

Anyone have Nami's image song Between The Wind or Robin's image song My Real Life? I can't find them anywhere!

its on the torrent at boxtorrents.com
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

Yumi

Wink

Here, sweets. :)

Nami - Between the Wind

Incidentally, just how do you get BETWEEN the wind? :lol: It's a cool song though. Much better than Nami's Music.

Nico Robin - My Real Life

Personally, I like this one better. But I like anything Robin does.

MissAllSunday

THANKS A TON YUMI! :D I've looked everywhere for these. Music was pretty good, but I love Between the Wind much more...if it isn't anymore trouble, do you have Moulin rouge, Sanji's song?

Ah! good stuff Yumi. It's great to see someone else contributing to this thread.

Request:

Moulin Rouge (Sanji)

Song Uploaded!

Digitaldreamer

Hnn....Um....I got another request, if that's alright. ^^;; I'm looking for Zoro's song "Eyes of Zoro" and Chopper's one, "Present". I tried using the torrents from K-F, but those are FLAC files and my comp can't play them. I tried downloading a player for it but it didn't work....so could anyone give me an MP3 version for those songs?

I got that covered :D

Zoro - Eyes of Zoro (New link)

Chopper's song.. I'm working on it but yousendit is being stubborn x_x

Digitaldreamer

Ummm...Eyes of Zoro seems to be rather determined not to download. o_O I get to the download page and click on the download linkie and then suddenly the page becomes the "Cannot find server" page.

[Edit]

And Present does the same thing.

[/edit]

MissAllSunday

Mehh!!! I feel so guilty for asking for all this music and thank you to everyone who gets my requests in! (And thnk you Battle Franky for Moulin Rouge) Does anyone have the music from 78. Nami is Sick? Beyond the Snow that Falls on the Ocean
    when Vivi's reading about the fall of the King's Army in Alabasta?...and could I possibly have any of the upbeat background music for the series? Just as long as it's upbeat :lol:

Originally posted by Digitaldreamer@Mar 18 2005, 11:15 PM
    Ummm...Eyes of Zoro seems to be rather determined not to download. o_O I get to the download page and click on the download linkie and then suddenly the page becomes the "Cannot find server" page.
    [snapback]17230[/snapback]

Reaaaallyyy? *tries it* >.< stupid sendit thinger, let me see if I can fix that..

Digitaldreamer

Hmmm...still not working. o.o; *not sure what to do*

AkumaHito

Originally posted by CosmicDebris@Mar 13 2005, 10:11 PM
    Couple of questions: first, I have the One Piece "Best Album" which is basically opening and ending themes. There&#39;s a track on there that I don&#39;t recognize (track 8). It&#39;s none of the standard openings and closings. I can&#39;t even read the title because it&#39;s in Kana. The name of the band is Dasein. Anyone know what the song is and where it&#39;s from?

[snapback]14751[/snapback]
    Dasein sings Mabeshikute, the ending for movie 3.

MissAllSunday

I think I have Eyes Of Zoro...personally, I can&#39;t stand the song <_< , but as soon as I figure out how to work this Sendit thing, I&#39;ll try to post it up&#33; :) (runs up stairs to find CD)

Digitaldreamer

Really, MissAllsunday? That&#39;d be great, if you give me that song I&#39;ll give you a cookie. Now if I can get my hands on present somehow...

MissAllSunday

OKAY&#33; Question...what do you put in for Recipient&#39;s Email?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information