+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Few More Months: The Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

Default Re: Ten More Years: The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

It's pressing the same direction you're pressing, right? Because I'd press up-S after the first one, no go. Side-S I can see me missing, but that one was odd. I can usually counter Koma every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

A team aerial counter is done by holding the same direction as the opponent plus s?

Good to know.

He might of been pressing the same side over and over or your timing was off. I'll play more matches. I'm burnt lol

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

Nah, I tried to guess which side you were doing. Either I kept guessing wrong or the timing was off. Maybe the latter, maybe the former, who knows.

Yea I tried to change the sides I was tagging out since I kept holdiv Left + S all the time @@

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

well I just got this game today and I gotta say its amazing, every charactor is differant and every match plays differant depending on your team. Atm Iam trying to main spiderman (his tricky but really good when you can use him) Also useing Dante and Deadpool in the team as well they are both awsome charactors however they are almost too common online almos everyone has them in there team.

Iron man is like god in this game he is very powerful his projectiles are very good, however most of the charactors are powerful when you get to know how they play.

So far the tricky chars are taskmaster, dormammu, spidy, deadpool, arthar and pheonix (due to the fact she has really low HP and onl gets resurected when you have 5 max hyper guage)

The game has a lot of contecnt so far I think I have completed arcade mode 8 times to get each charactors ending (which is a reall letdown just 2 stills and written text)
    They could of animated an opening movie for each char and ending movie. However we done play fighting games for story we play them to get better and own people, However the main CG opening movies are a real pleasure to watch when you unlock them all.

really great game It got an 8.5 from IGN and Gamespot because they critizised the lack of a few fetures such as "spectator mode" -did any one even use that mode?
    well its a solid fun fighting game that would keep people interested for a while The achievments are not that Imposible (such as street fighter or super street fighter for that matter) and some are quite fun such as "avengers assemble-win a match using the big three" some people who dont know would have to look it up lol its cap america iron man and thor. there are others as well, this game has some of the funnest achievments and other things that make it a must play.

9/10

BTW if anyone wants a match maybe tomoro night I am pritty good but not thats hardcore as some people lmao I do wish to train heeps but if someone wishes to vs me then I play on xbox 360 msg me if anyone is interested.
    "A time skip will happen"!

Should be picking up my PS3 today, get ready.

Bring Back Sarus!

Without KOS the forum is a POS.

I only played M v C 2 in the arcades and always got my butt whooped cause of me button mashing

I ordered a cheap stick for my PS3 this morning. I can no longer stand the pad. Simple combos that should take all of a second to pick up and go with are taking entirely too long. Hopefully, I should have my stick by the weekend so I can get some games in with you guys. I may end up biting the bullet and playing with the stupid pad today...

母しゃべる「ドッグチーズ」

Quote Originally Posted by mrkaizoku View Post
    I ordered a cheap stick for my PS3 this morning.
    YOU FOOL... !

♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar

Seriously.

TE Stick >> Pad > Controller >>>>>>>>>> SE Stick

Tsk tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    YOU FOOL... !
    This.

Go big or go home.

Cheap sticks are notoriously "teh bads".

My regular edition stick lasted me a whole 15 minutes in training mode in SSFIV.

=\

Edit: Sarus has the hierarchy 110% correct.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; February 17th, 2011 at 10:24 AM. Reason: MvC2 or MvC3 stick, THAT is the question...

My Hori EX2 was cheap and the thing still plays like a champ after billions of hours of playtime. I'm of the school that ANY (perhaps not BAT top) stick is better than the pad.

If I had the $130 for the TE, of course I would've went that way. The cheap stick is just to last me until I can get the guts to modify my 360 TE. I'm just worried about really fucking up the TE, and being out even more money.

母しゃべる「ドッグチーズ」

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Whats a pad? I know what a stick is and obviously a controller but i don't think i've ever heard of a gaming pad.

Anyway i'm having some friends over to play today and tomorrow and we only have controllers so if my next post is just a jumble of letters and numbers know that it's because my hands are broken.

Gamepad.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; February 17th, 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: They're especially AMAZING for the 360.

If you got a cheap Hori stick, it might not be so bad...

But the MadCatz SE fightsticks are awful. Unplayable, in fact, with fast-paced fighters like MVC3 and BlazBlue. Tried using my old Shit Edition with BlazBlue awhile back, and it was so awful and unresponsive I couldn't even do a flash kick with Hazama.

Never used Hori myself, but I've heard good things about their stuff. If you ever do get enough money, though, splurge on one of the expensive sticks. Shit is worth it.

And according to Tonfa, PS3 pads are crap. 360 pads are nice, though.

IF I stopped using the standard controller, I would only consider using a good GamePad. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RageaSarus View Post
    Attention Marvel vs. Capcom 3 players...

Taskmaster is NOT that good. Not even Top 10 good.

Thank you.
    I have yet to be impressed by him, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    Ugh what an awful night for me.
    Sorry about last night and my win with Dark Phoenix. I just felt dirty after that win.

Quote Originally Posted by RageaSarus View Post
    I'll tell you straight up.

Playing with controller on Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (is painful and) sucks.
    I've been managing pretty well on it.

Sticks are not my thing. I tried my brother-in-laws, and it just didn't feel right for me.

Though, he hits the buttons so hard on that damn thing, it's going to break sooner or later.
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatRican View Post
    Interesting, seems like it'd be a bit uncomfortable in your hands though. Looks a little big.

Insider, you wanna be impressed by Taskmaster?

>:)

♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    I have yet to be impressed by him, honestly.
    Oh, I'm sure.

I'm sure.

Sticks are not my thing. I tried my brother-in-laws, and it just didn't feel right for me.
    *snickers*

I bet.

Though, he hits the buttons so hard on that damn thing, it's going to break sooner or later.
    Sticks are hardcore like that.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    Insider, you wanna be impressed by Taskmaster?

>:)
    He's not going to impress you Insider. lol

Not after what I heard...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information