+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 615: "The Mato-Mato Curse" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 615: "The Mato-Mato Curse" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    It seems to me that he is just following his dream, and isn't that what Onepiece is all about?

Almost every good guy pirate so fat messed some people up in the line of their dream.
    I'm pretty sure that Hodi's dream of killing the Strawhats conflicts with their dreams. In that case, one dream will win out over the other, which is expected when two dreams compete with each other.
    So many people in the world. And so many bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuZero View Post
    ... or Oda will tease us and show us something 'bout Robin and Franky!
    Hey, if the Sea Forest has a lot of history to it, maybe Robin will be there as well! Franky, well, I expect to see him when the royal guards try to arrest him. Maybe Sanji and Chopper will run into him.
    So many people in the world. And so many bullets. Lots and lots of bullets.

Cool chapter with lots of information. It's good to know how Vander DEcken's ability works.
    I feel really sorry for Hachi. That poor guy gets always injured.
    I wanna learn more about Queen Otohime... and Luffy meeting Jinbe =D

Quote Originally Posted by DaeJi View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Hodi's dream of killing the Strawhats conflicts with their dreams. In that case, one dream will win out over the other, which is expected when two dreams compete with each other.
    Hodi is no more evil that the strawhats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

I had to laugh when I saw megalo though. His eyes are watering and he looks uncomfortable. Yet the princess seems so excited.

And I love how Luffy makes going for a walk sound so adventurous.

He actually is...Luffy doesn´t give a damn if you´re Skypean, Fishman or Manfish, he likes your...or he doesn´t!
    Hodi on the other side is ready to sacrifice you if you have the "luck" of being human...

I'm also not willing to call Hodi as main evil villan yet, he's gonna have to crush some poor innocent kids dream and then laugh about it or something evil like that.
    Megalo looks like he's ready to barf at any moment. I'm a betting that the Queen took a bullet meant for Fisher tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonX View Post
    He actually is...Luffy doesn´t give a damn if you´re Skypean, Fishman or Manfish, he likes your...or he doesn´t!
    Hodi on the other side is ready to sacrifice you if you have the "luck" of being human...
    True I forgot about the racism thing but I meant in what they are willing to and have done to complete their dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

Excellent chapter. Thanks as always. Nice to have some clarification on VDD's power as interesting as it is. For a while I was thinking Jimbe's comment about an outrage or what not might have been about Fisher but I guess its the Queen. Anyone else thinks we will be getting a flashback next chapter?

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

And Jones gets some depth.

I...what? Wasn't it just a few issues back that Hodi went on a massive steroid-induced rage and needlessly wiped out a pirate crew just to send a vague warning to other humans that may or may not actually find said dying pirate crew?

I wonder how far Hyouzu's loyalty runs?
    He states he is in it only for the money. He doesn't care what ideals his boss has, they could be pro human, or anti human, he is there for the money.

So I wonder if he is willing to put his life on the line for his employer? 80% he will be Zoro's opponent.

That chapter was..... that chapter was.......

Oh Chopper, you adorable wretch, you.

Does vanderdecken know if he hits the target or not ? Cause he said there are couple of ways to stop it. For example did he know luffy stopped the axe ?

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I...what? Wasn't it just a few issues back that Hodi went on a massive steroid-induced rage and needlessly wiped out a pirate crew just to send a vague warning to other humans that may or may not actually find said dying pirate crew?
    Lol.
    And Franky stole Usopp's money and beat him senselessly.
    Wiper also attacked the Strawhats in a rage despite the SHs having nothing to do with the Vearth conflict.

Defeating a bunch of random pirates doesn't show shit, since Luffy does it all the time.

And people actually though that Oda would get lazy and sloppy after the time skip. Tsk tsk...
    Decken is, at least design-wise, another great villain. With an interesting power as well.

Neither Wiper or Franky would have stood idle while one of his own gets butchered. Even if he does lose his respect for Hachi it's a bit much to dismiss Hodi as not quite evil when he sits there with one arm boredly propped up on his chair while Hachi is about to become a pincushion some 20 yards away.

Vander Decken's power seems great at long range. But how useful is it in close quarters.

Gonna be fun seeing what he can do with it.

Yes, Luffy beats up random pirates from time to time, but he doesn't maul them, and leave the people in a gory mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Lol.
    And Franky stole Usopp's money and beat him senselessly.
    Wiper also attacked the Strawhats in a rage despite the SHs having nothing to do with the Vearth conflict.

Defeating a bunch of random pirates doesn't show shit, since Luffy does it all the time.
    I honestly don't see any other villian coming into the picture at the moment, though I do agree with you on a post you made back on the spoiler thread about Robin not being shown yet to highlight another threat which interests me.

Either if Hodi is the main or not, I like him as a villian so far. I do think regardless he and Luffy will fight soon, even if it's a short one.
    Just a young black ghost who likes to chase after a little ms pacman every now and then.

This image exceeds site size recommendations.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information