Thread: 9.0 earthquake hits Japan

Power of a hippo! Kaba Kaba Fruit's Avatar

Default Re: 9.0 earthquake hits Japan GREG AND ODA ARE OKAY

Quote Originally Posted by Flux
    US Naval Ships and aid is known as OPERATION : TOMODACHI
    So it's really Operation: Friendship?

The Devil's best friend.

Narutofan is the worst. If you think the facebook got nothing on this.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...8&postcount=36

I'm starting to believe what Jerk Disease said about Narutofan being worst than Gaia I mean look at the spoiler tag..........It'll blow you away.

Edit: I think that poster is an old member here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

I'm starting to believe what Jerk Disease said about Narutofan being worst than Gaia I mean look at the spoiler tag..........It'll blow you away.

Gaara's still as big an idiot as ever I see.

This has what exactly to do with the earthquake? I'm sorry but this just looks like a fail attempt for talk shit about another site. If you read the rest of the thread you'd notice that Gaara has been called out my virtually every single person in that thread. His rep even went from green to red. There's always gonna be one idiot no matter where you go.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/ja...eforeafter.htm This is pretty amazing, just comparing the before and after damage. Nature is a scary force to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by darkin View Post
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/ja...eforeafter.htm This is pretty amazing, just comparing the before and after damage. Nature is a scary force to be reckoned with.
    Oh man....that's just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Kaba Fruit View Post
    Okay, HISTORY channel can officially go fuck themselves! In the wake of the Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan, they decide it's best to hold a marathon of doomsday prophecy shows. That's one less channel I'm going to be watching.

And this comment on the ANN boards bothered me:

Typical anime politicians on that board...
    yeah, I admit that's fucked up. There are things I find interesting in that topic, but who the hell wants to watch that shit when people are literally fighting for their lives right now...

Goddamn media is always trying to make a buck off of things...

that... that's just... oh gosh.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

I agree that the Media is having a frenzy with this..
    I live in Vancouver and my wife is from Tokyo..
    It was a major shock for sure.. but honestly of all the poeple I have spoken with, My Japanese family and friends are the ones least shocked and terrified.

What happened was intense and of course a creepy reminder of the power of nature.. and how powerful the present moment is...

But I hope we can send as much positivity to those in need...
    Either with financial support, or just thought/ prayer.....

All my love and sympathy to our brothers and sisters in Japan...

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Gaara's still a piece of shit poster.
    Jeez...that's just unsettling. The damage is just unreal.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Did some donating before attending my weekly routine of food distribution at my mom's church. My hopes are with the people as a whole.

My prayers, heart, and thoughts go out to Japan. I hope that as many people can be saved as possible.

I first heard about this on Friday morning(in the US), and at first I just couldn't believe it... I was in shock over it most of the day, and spent the rest of it with my family just watching the news as it came pouring in, I couldn't write, couldn't paint, like something had just switched off my creative ability. The people of Japan are so amazing, so smart, their culture is so beautiful, they have their own lives, loves, and ambitions. To think of the terror they must have felt as this swept down on them, the pain and worry that they must feel as they try to reach their loved ones or sit there stranded with no warmth, food, or water... There are no words... I've been through earthquakes, and they absolutely terrify me, but those pathetic little rumbles were nothing compared to this, I just can't even imagine what it would be like to have to live through that. My heart is literally hurting right now.

I hope and pray that those who are stranded or trapped are found as quickly as possible, that there are no further casualties as a result of aftershocks or fresh quakes, and that the displaced refugees get all the help and comfort that they need after this horrific disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Talking/complaining about ignorant comments isn't going to to anything but spread ignorance.

If you see an English report that says, "MELTDOWN! THREE-MILE ISLAND REDUX!!!!?", avert your eyes.

The spokesman just finished his morning briefing.

The seawater plan is working.

Situation is stabilized for now.
    That's realy good to hear.

Originally Posted by Bill

...I should not have clicked that spoiler. Excuse me while I go dip my head in lye.

The Devil's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    This has what exactly to do with the earthquake? I'm sorry but this just looks like a fail attempt for talk shit about another site. If you read the rest of the thread you'd notice that Gaara has been called out my virtually every single person in that thread. His rep even went from green to red. There's always gonna be one idiot no matter where you go.

My main focus was actually on that pic that was posted, which was used constantly in a very unfunny manner by posters in other parts of the forum. I am more than aware there are idiots in every forum, though the idiots that crafted that horrible pic clearly were shallow fucktards that were apathetic about the lives of many. I feel disgusted, and shocked. That pic posted(used by an example by Gaara to defend himself) only showed the best example of tasteless humor. Also further more, I brought that into this thread because it gave insight into shallowness of some folks, or how they take things lightly much like the facebook comments posted. Though the error was that I should have linked to other Narutofan members that used that(there were). Of course, I commend the posters in that thread for negging Gaara into oblivion, though he mostly vehemently defending his stance (which quite wrong still) than posted that awful pic.

But anyway, you are right this doesn't have anything significant to do with this incident(just thought I share) so best to move on the real situation.

Oh my God... I can't believe this. This is just horrible...
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Spoiler:

http://sry005.deviantart.com/art/Pra...apan-200753843

Here's a little drawing I did for the cause, since we don't have that much to donate. Posted here and in my thread.

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Narutofan, much like you, is godawful and has always been full of this shit whenever any of this happens.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post

Here's a little drawing I did for the cause, since we don't have that much to donate. Posted here and in my thread.
    The link leads to 'File Not Found' page but the drawing you did is great!
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    The link leads to 'File Not Found' page but the drawing you did is great!
    Oh? Here you go.

Thanks Outerspec. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information