+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 618: "Proposal" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 618:"Proposal" Discussion

Will Ussop ever be cured of his unbelief? I thought the incident with the Kracken might

have cured him but he's still like that.

@Corusaction.

Don't know why you're putting stuff in bold like you're trying to emphasize how obvious his strength is. Not like Luffy has any clue how his or the other SH strength compares to new threats or each other. We readers know even less about the weaker SH, especially Brook.

Blocking a Jet Pistol would mean more if Hodi didn't react to Zoro's Harbinger slash, something we would assume is very difficult to do. Zoro gets a little serious and things ended quickly. All I'm saying is there no reason to sell any of the SH short.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    PERSONAL TASTE MAN

obviously to oda she is the hottest. hell take 20 celebrity females and the votes will be split between them all randomly. some find some type hotter. some will find nami hottest, some hancock, some robin, some shirahoshi, some ect.

though i do agree that the scene would have been better if she weren't balling her eyes out and looked good in teh scene
    I said Oda didn't try to make her look especially attractive and he didn't. If she weren't big she wouldn't stand out in a spread of multiple females at all.
    Last edited by Ryuksgelus; March 16th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    Yeeep, Hyouzou's hype was justified. He blocked a Jet Pistol with no sweat. Anyone still think he's Brooke's opponent?
    I think I may have missed this, where did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinotX View Post
    With Jinbei having contact with Nami... I am almost sure that he will join the crew... unless he has his own crew and we get special peepz there. TBH I would like a blowfishman >:.
    Please explain to me how Jinbe meeting Nami makes him the new crewmember.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Wow. I knew Hodi wasn't going to be the real villain, but I didn't expect him to jobber quite that hard either.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

To me hodi and VDD are wiper and gan fallen. The number one swordsman, caribou and whoever else looks strong are the rest of the priest. We have yet to meet are ENEL!

Oda creative juice must really be flowing.

Just as I thought, even Hodi alone, couldnt take down Zoro. I made a prediction that it would take both Hodi and Decker to take on Luffy alone. In reality, Hodi and Van Decker probably have better chance of defeating Luffy underwater than they do of Zoro. I knew the entire strawhat crew didn't undergo three years training for nothing! HA!

Anyway, what i didn't expected is that there are going to be some stronger opponents than Hodi. Great chapter.

Oh god I love you Caimy. You just confirmed that this won't be a noobstomp at all.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/33215009/17

If someone missed it : bottom right corner. Big Mam maybe?

Do people have better translation for Camies sentence off when she talks about that hachan was talking about someone stronger than Hodi.

Oh for GOD'S SAKES.
    Another terrible translation mistake.

Camie never said there are people lot stronger than Hodi. Geez, who is this translator?

Here's the correct translation.
    "I know you guys are really strong, but not only is Hodi very strong, but also has a really dangerous mind. Hacchin told me so."

Also a bit disappointed in Manssop, I'm expecting more from him in the coming chapters.

kill hodi then hodi's father will come DON

nice chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Oh for GOD'S SAKES.

Camie never said there are people lot stronger than Hodi. Geez, who is this translator?
    Nooooooo :( I wish she said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Oh for GOD'S SAKES.

Here's the correct translation.
    "I know you guys are really strong, but not only is Hodi very strong, but also has a really dangerous mind. Hacchin told me so."

What did she say then?
    Edit: Nevermind. I guess then Hodi won't be as easily defeated then?

There's a huge mistranslation on the Mangahelpers translation.
    ケイミー「みんなが強いのは知ってるけどホーディはね強い上に考えが危ない奴だってはっちんが 言ってた」
    does not translate to
    Caimie : I know that all of you are strong but hacchin was saying that there are people much strong than hodi.

But to :
    Caimie : I know that everyone is strong but Hacchi said that not only Hodi is strong but he also thinks in dangerous ways.

Also, Zoro as always, badassest of badasses.

We'll probably have another Moria in this arc.

At this rate, there might be more translation mistakes. I haven't really read them closely, and only reference I have are some of the pics posted and the full script.

Quickly skimming through, those were the two major mistakes that caught my eyes.
    I see that it's not molokidan's work this time, I think they need to get back to molo.

No one noticed how strange Zoro's sword is ? The one he used on Hodi.

I so knew this was a translation mistake ! The whole sentence seemed so corny and lame, with Hachi getting his ass kicked by Hodi's partner some chaps ago.
    Thanks for claring things up Aohige.

awesome chap btw. Only Luffy being tied up by some random guys was kinda ... weird ^^

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

God damn it Aohige why are you not paid leader of Mangastream?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information