+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 363 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 7254

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #1

    Default Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Since the other one has been closed since it had over 10,000 posts, Might as well start a new one.

    I'm sure it'll last a grand total of....four hours before it gets off topic, but let's make an effort.

    For dumb predictions http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=13350

    Also it's gonna be a field day for Zephos so think before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

  2. #2
    King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Usopp and Nami are going to be a couple. If you have been paying attention, they are always together.

    Will be adding evidence later on...

  3. #3
    Shipmate Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    With the cows and goats.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I predict we will see what Big Mam looks like by the end of this arc even if she's not on Fishman Island.

  4. #4
    Make good art city_lights31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    deep in the bowels of awesome.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Hodi is related to Jinbei. Will add evidence later.

    read.


  5. #5

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    after the time skip usopp has eaten a devil fruit and he is now stronger then sanji.making him the 3rd strongest in the crew.

    ps:sanji is still strong just a bit weaker then usopp
    Insanity is the only sane reaction to an insane society.

  6. #6

    Lightbulb Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I have a theory about the secret behind One Piece story.
    It may sound strange, and I don't know if it was given before.
    Here it comes...

    The One Piece story is going on at a time more than 800 years ahead of today.

    For accomplishing the dream of New World Order, USA and Israel desperately nuked the entire world to conquer it. They accomplished it, but the outcomes of this event destroyed all the technology on earth. And because of the high radiation, new species (ogres, weird animals, devil fruits, etc) started to appear.

    The ancient weapons in the story are probably atom bomb and hydrogen bomb. Or other mass destruction weapons like them, like biological weapons or HAARP.

    The new "World Government" prohibited research about the ancient past, because they don't want the people to learn the massacre their ancestors did.

    After this war, they gathered all the remaining science books and documents, and kept them for themselves. This explains all the high tech science stuff appearing, like cyborgs and Vegapunk being 500 years ahead of worlds knowledge.

    And the pirates are the heroes who are trying to reveal this dark history.

    And One Piece is the "truth" behind the World Government. Gold Roger, by a little lying, made people go behind this truth. When someone finds out this "treasure" the World Government will be in real trouble.


    So, what do you think about this conspiracy theory?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Can we edit the first post to inform people this is also not the thread for random fanfiction.

    Theory= Big Mam's flag has a tree on it. Maybe she has a plant controlling DF.

    Chopper Monster point is an Awakened Zoan because it has the same finger nails as the Demon Guards

    Theory does not = ID actually has 9 level because its based on Dante's inferno thus must follow it exactly and on the bottom is a creature they built the prison around and knows everything about the Void century or that stuff I just read above.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    A) Jewelry Bonney will become a Strawhat
    Her crew just got wiped out and she's been taken back by the WG, somehow Luffy unknowingly rescues her and asks her to join because she's the only one that can hang in an eating contest haha

    B) Trafalgar Law is related someone important in the story.
    This is just a hunch and I get the feeling that he'll be pretty important in the story.

    C) Luffy will run into Kaidou and be defeated
    If Drake was really after Kaidou to fight him (which is crazy) he would lose for sure.
    So he'll need the help of Luffy, and he'll be prepared this time.

    D) Kuma will die later on in battle (don't know how though, the guy is god like)
    'Nother hunch, the one to kill him will probably be Luffy or Zoro

    E) Blackbeard will be a Yonkou shortly, I mean theres no reason for him not to be, the
    nigga has two very powerful fruits at his disposal.

    F) This thread will also reach 10,000 posts =D





  9. #9
    smoke anime every day bluntzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nyc

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Theory: Usopp;s dad is obviously the son of Gold Roger's sniper.

    I mean, look at the evidence??? Why would Shanks seek out a guy with NO reputation, at all? His name has to have some weight behind it, obviously. And Usopp is the son of a great sniper, therefor Yassop must be as well. It makes perfect sense.

    Now here's where things get fishy, I know the common theory about nanomachines being both haki and devil fruits, so I think that maybe, just maybe, Yassop's dad is none other than Vegapunk himself. Why? How else would Usopp become such a great inventor? Plus, it means Usopp's latent haki (do NOT pretend he doesn't have haki, all the signs are there), so I think VEgapunk invented the devil fruits (he's really old), because he knows everything about the nanomachines.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Theory: The past between human and fishman will be a huge misunderstanding.

    Fanfiction: The misunderstanding was Fisher Tiger didn't get a blood transfusion from humans because all the available humans had a deadly disease and so didn't want to pass it on to Fisher Tiger. Other Fishman priates didn't know about the disease and so hated the humans for not giving blood to Fisher tiger.

  11. #11
    Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Why would Shanks seek out a guy with NO reputation, at all? His name has to have some weight behind it, obviously. And Usopp is the son of a great sniper, therefor Yassop must be as well. It makes perfect sense.
    Would be much better if Yasopp just became one on his own IMO, so great that his reputation grew even to where Shanks heard of him even from his measly little island in East Blue (<-- consider that my theory for this topic). Would certainly hype him a lot more.

    Same reason I don't like all these theories about Kaidou being Bronze/the former 2nd division commander/whatever. We need some guys that are just super-cool completely on their own without somehow being related to Whitebeard or Roger.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Luffy will become The Pirate King lol.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia080 View Post
    Theory: The past between human and fishman will be a huge misunderstanding.

    Fanfiction: The misunderstanding was Fisher Tiger didn't get a blood transfusion from humans because all the available humans had a deadly disease and so didn't want to pass it on to Fisher Tiger. Other Fishman priates didn't know about the disease and so hated the humans for not giving blood to Fisher tiger.
    Or because Fisher Tiger had a rare blood type, particulary the same blood type as Sanji.

    If Drake was really after Kaidou to fight him (which is crazy) he would lose for sure.
    So he'll need the help of Luffy, and he'll be prepared this time.
    Don't you think that if Drake was defeated by Kaidou he wouldn't have made a name for himself in the New World? Which means that either he's never faced Kaidou (which is unlikely, after attacking the Yonkou's favorite island), or they did face each other but Kaidou let Drake be his ally.

  14. #14
    Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    There's definitely more to Drake/Kaidou than Drake wanting to fight him. Personally I think he wanted his attention to get into his crew for some reason, it'll probably be elaborated upon in the Kaidou arc (or whatever equivalent).

  15. #15

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Don't you think that if Drake was defeated by Kaidou he wouldn't have made a name for himself in the New World? Which means that either he's never faced Kaidou (which is unlikely, after attacking the Yonkou's favorite island), or they did face each other but Kaidou let Drake be his ally.[/QUOTE]

    Well, it seems that Moria made a name for himself when he lost to Kaidou, but I'm not sure if it was because he was once seen as his equal or because he was mowed down by him. Either way, clashing with a Yonkou seems to boost their rep, for better or worse. But we gotta wait and see how it all plays out because there are so many variables that nearly anything can happen, which is lovely





  16. #16

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by bluntzilla View Post
    Theory: Usopp;s dad is obviously the son of Gold Roger's sniper.

    I mean, look at the evidence??? Why would Shanks seek out a guy with NO reputation, at all? His name has to have some weight behind it, obviously. And Usopp is the son of a great sniper, therefor Yassop must be as well. It makes perfect sense.

    Now here's where things get fishy, I know the common theory about nanomachines being both haki and devil fruits, so I think that maybe, just maybe, Yassop's dad is none other than Vegapunk himself. Why? How else would Usopp become such a great inventor? Plus, it means Usopp's latent haki (do NOT pretend he doesn't have haki, all the signs are there), so I think VEgapunk invented the devil fruits (he's really old), because he knows everything about the nanomachines.
    i'm a little blind, can you explain this "signs" ??

  17. #17

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Bassist23 View Post
    Don't you think that if Drake was defeated by Kaidou he wouldn't have made a name for himself in the New World? Which means that either he's never faced Kaidou (which is unlikely, after attacking the Yonkou's favorite island), or they did face each other but Kaidou let Drake be his ally.
    Well, it seems that Moria made a name for himself when he lost to Kaidou, but I'm not sure if it was because he was once seen as his equal or because he was mowed down by him. Either way, clashing with a Yonkou seems to boost their rep, for better or worse. But we gotta wait and see how it all plays out because there are so many variables that nearly anything can happen, which is lovely [/quote]
    Moria probably did fought equally with Kaidou until some point, when Kaidou finally butchered his whole crew and left him chin-less and with broken dreams. Drake, on the other hand, is still in the New World kicking ass together with Kidd and Hawkins - something which he probably couldn't have done after getting his ass handed to him by someone like Kaidou. Unless, of course, he's allied with him. This outcome is pretty clear, what we should speculate is the why and how did he manage to ally himself with Kaidou. I mean, he probably had something to offer.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by bluntzilla View Post
    Theory: Usopp;s dad is obviously the son of Gold Roger's sniper.

    I mean, look at the evidence??? Why would Shanks seek out a guy with NO reputation, at all? His name has to have some weight behind it, obviously. And Usopp is the son of a great sniper, therefor Yassop must be as well. It makes perfect sense.

    Now here's where things get fishy, I know the common theory about nanomachines being both haki and devil fruits, so I think that maybe, just maybe, Yassop's dad is none other than Vegapunk himself. Why? How else would Usopp become such a great inventor? Plus, it means Usopp's latent haki (do NOT pretend he doesn't have haki, all the signs are there), so I think VEgapunk invented the devil fruits (he's really old), because he knows everything about the nanomachines.
    May I just ask where it has been hinted he has haki?

    I'm not trying to start an argument just wondering about your point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjH...HeS3CkOuWTE7Gg
    I'm learning Japanese, if you have any suggestions or check it out at read abouit it at: http://anguslearnsjapanese.blogspot.com/

  19. #19

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Hodi Jones isn't evil, but just a misunderstood kid.

    Jinbei served under the Queen and they had a close relationship.
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.

  20. #20
    smoke anime every day bluntzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    nyc

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    That was satire :(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts