+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 605 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 12095

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #61
    A real rain will come... JERK DISEASE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    CT

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shergal View Post
    Fruits are made of nanobytes

    Think about it:
    - They taste REALLY bad because the nanobytes.
    - Only the first chunk eaten works, bcoz the nanobytes go from the fruit to the user all at once.
    - The nanobytes malfunction in water, thus the inability to do anything in water.
    - If some other nanobytes try to get in, the nanobytes that already are in will try to repel them thus causing problems for the user's body (we have yet to see how BB did it)
    - Vegapunk discovered the secrets of the fruits, Crazy genius scientist = nanobytes.
    - Oda said we have yet to see what the DFs REALLY are... so they aren't just "fruits".

    The only con of this "theory" is that it would be really odd, even for One Piece. But who knows.
    This is obscenely fucking stupid, jesus christ what is this shit.

    Apologize and take it back.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()


  2. #62

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    The pirates who will have yonkou level before Black Beard vs Luffy fight will be

    Big Mom, Luffy, Black Beard and Hawkins.

    Hawkins will conquer White Beard's territories, well, he is conquering White Beard's territories since he fought people like Tea Beard. He has a very practical hability that let him always choose the best option, his sentence "no matter how many times I try Muguiwara possibilities of die never becomes 0" It's a foreshadow of the fact that no matter how good Hawkins choose his options on a fight Luffy will always have a possibility to defeat him. Which is indispensable for Luffy to overcome someone who can always choose the best choice and become pirate king. He also has great fighting power and it seems he has at least the possibility of reach admiral level sine he said "20 dolls are not enough to fight an admiral" that could mean that he can prepare himself to fight an admiral.

    Luffy will defeat Kaidou.

    Black Beard pirates will defeat Shanks crew plus Mihawk. It would be weird if Luffy fight Shanks to become king so a way to overcome him without fight him is winning someone who defeated him. Black Beard said to Shanks "it's not the time to fight you" that comming from Oda it's a foreshadow of their fight and since Blak Beard is the main villian he has to win. The same goes for Zoro/Mihawk/Shilew.

    And Big Mom will play the same rol that White Beard played.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Mihawk's issue is complicated.

    Oda has been hyping up Zoro vs Mihawk for 13 years already. Zoro and SHiriyu did not even met yet.

    It will be bad writing if Mihawk is not Zoro's final oponent at the end of the new world.

  4. #64
    the reVolutionary flandrian15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A window sill

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    no it is not if there is someone that surpassed even mihawk and if mihawk is defeated, that doesn't mean Zoro can't fight him. losing a fight is not the same as dying !

    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

  5. #65

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Coby will find and eat ace's fire fruit, become an admiral and face luffa in future

  6. #66

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    It will be bad writing if Mihawk is not Zoro's final oponent at the end of the new world.
    Please elaborate on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by whattles View Post
    Coby will find and eat ace's fire fruit, become an admiral and face luffa in future
    You are a fucking idiot, that is the stupidest theory since "Devil fruits are nano-bytes!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

  7. #67

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    Please elaborate on this.
    Just like it would be if Luffy never found One Piece, Sanji never found All Blue, etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    You are a fucking idiot, that is the stupidest theory since "Devil fruits are nano-bytes!"
    I believe that Coby theory actually came before the "nano-bytes" theory. This is certainly not the first time we've seen either theories.

    I can see you're trying hard to become the next Jerk Disease. My advise to you is this:

    Stop.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    Just like it would be if Luffy never found One Piece, Sanji never found All Blue, etc...
    From my stand point I think that if Shiliew beat Mihawk it would put actual weight on the battle between him and Zoro. I mean one way it would be: "Oh no, that guy is like a super-good swordsman!" the other: "Holy shit! That guy beat Mihawk! That means he is the worlds best swordsman!" I don't care either way but if he wins either of those fights he will be considered the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    I believe that Coby theory actually came before the "nano-bytes" theory. This is certainly not the first time we've seen either theories.

    I can see you're trying hard to become the next Jerk Disease. My advise to you is this:

    Stop.
    Lol, I assume he'll be back but I thought we should all take on the burden of yelling at the idiots.
    I have seen the Coby eating Ace's fruit theory before but I found it quicker to make a quick comparison.

    PS. How was that impression of Jerk? I know he would have done some thing more bone-chillingly hurtful but I appreciate any feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

  9. #69

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    Mihawk's issue is complicated.

    Oda has been hyping up Zoro vs Mihawk for 13 years already. Zoro and SHiriyu did not even met yet.

    It will be bad writing if Mihawk is not Zoro's final oponent at the end of the new world.

    Zoro can just beat his final villain while suffering from injuries he received from Mihawk.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    PS. How was that impression of Jerk? I know he would have done some thing more bone-chillingly hurtful but I appreciate any feedback.
    Analysis:

    Quote Originally Posted by JERK DISEASE View Post
    This is obscenely fucking stupid, jesus christ what is this shit.

    Apologize and take it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    You are a fucking idiot, that is the stupidest theory since "Devil fruits are nano-bytes!"
    While you both employ liberal use of swear words, Jerk Disease goes the extra mile by actually demanding an "apology" from his victim, adding insult to injury.

    In the battle of jerks, the winner is Jerk Disease.

    It's not really something to be proud of. Please realize that nobody likes Jerk Disease.

  11. #71
    The One who Writes Josh Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On nunyur lane in beeswax town.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Try changing your avatar to something cute and/or fluffy Alucard! No one can hate you while looking at a picture like sanji499's avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    There is no last Shichibukai. Sengoku just puts on an eyepatch and runs around saying "ARRGH, me mateys". Due to the influence of pwngoat's Sharingan, people actually think he is a pirate.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    Analysis:





    While you both employ liberal use of swear words, Jerk Disease goes the extra mile by actually demanding an "apology" from his victim, adding insult to injury.

    In the battle of jerks, the winner is Jerk Disease.

    It's not really something to be proud of. Please realize that nobody likes Jerk Disease.
    I kinda like the guy. Deep down you know he's an honorable and sympathetic person. He's like a charred marshmellow, rough around the edges yet gooey on the inside.


    No?

  13. #73

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    JD's legacy lives on. As you can see many members here have been afflicted.

  14. #74

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    I kinda like the guy. Deep down you know he's an honorable and sympathetic person. He's like a charred marshmellow, rough around the edges yet gooey on the inside.


    No?
    No. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

  15. #75

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    I kinda like the guy. Deep down you know he's an honorable and sympathetic person. He's like a charred marshmellow, rough around the edges yet gooey on the inside.


    No?
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #76

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post


    You are a fucking idiot, that is the stupidest theory since "Devil fruits are nano-bytes!"
    I knew it was a dumb idea but I posted it anyway for shits and gigs.

    But that nano bytes theory is just retarded.

  17. #77

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    From my stand point I think that if Shiliew beat Mihawk it would put actual weight on the battle between him and Zoro. I mean one way it would be: "Oh no, that guy is like a super-good swordsman!" the other: "Holy shit! That guy beat Mihawk! That means he is the worlds best swordsman!" I don't care either way but if he wins either of those fights he will be considered the best.
    No I totally disagree with the Shilliew beating Mihawk theory. Mihawk has been seen as the strongest swordsman in the world for quite a while now. For him to just be beaten by someone who was actually around for a lot longer, seems strange. They could have easily fought years ago when Shilliew was an impel down warden, causing Mihawk to lose his title back then. This not happening could be for two reasons:

    1. Shilliew doesnt care about said title, therefore he never bothered to dual Mihawk. If this is true and Shiliew would for some reason beat Mihawk now, that would really ruin Zoro's amibition for me, as he would have to take the title from someone who doesnt really care about it.
    2. Shilliew was simply not strong/skilled enough to defeat Mihawk. If Shilliew were to beat Mihawk now, he must have gotten stronger then before, but is that realistic? He has been around quite a while and I doubt he had any trouble training in ID. It would be like Garp or Sengoku suddenly becoming much stronger. Off course he could have also beaten Mihawk using some sneaky trick, but that would really ruin the whole title for me.

    I think if it comes down to a climatic final battle between the Strawhats and the Blackbeard Pirates, it would be more like Zoro having to fight Shilliew with a handicap (like wounds from the fight with Mihawk) or Shilliew pulling all kinds of dirty Cabaji like tricks on Zoro. He doesnt seem like someone who cares about fighting fair or swordsmans honor to me.

  18. #78
    Discovered Stowaway Speed Jiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New World

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Zoro not fighting Mihawk for the title of worlds strongest swordsman would not be bad writing if he was avenging the death of Mihawk.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Jiru View Post
    Zoro not fighting Mihawk for the title of worlds strongest swordsman would not be bad writing if he was avenging the death of Mihawk.
    Yeah it kinda would, unless Mihawk would be beaten by someone who also respects a fair fight in swords, Zoro would never be able to truly claim the title of worlds strongest swordsmand, thus ruining his amibition. I don't think Shilliew is the kind of guy who cares about honor in a fight.

  20. #80

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I don't recall ever seeing the crew fighting for revenge. Except the Franky Family.
    The only way I can see Shillew defeating Mihawk is if Mihawk is already injured, just like how Blackbeard defeated Whitebeard.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts