+ Reply to Thread
Page 599 of 604 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,980 of 12061

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #11961

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Bigmom's incoming fall by the hands of Luffy will be remembered as the Glorious Revolution.
    Once Luffy will step in the territory, Katakuri will lead him to Bigmom and he will fight her. Making no casualties outside of the yonkou.

  2. #11962

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    What do you guys think about the "Gran D. Line" theory?

    I've read it here https://opforum.net/threads/heres-th...om-name.50665/

    I wish I could make a thread about it but I'm new here :P

  3. #11963

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I was going to post this on the dumb predictions thread. But actually, it's not really dumb at all so I'm posting it here.

    Bigmom will try to kill one of Sanji's relatives as quick as possible. She'll choose to attack Ivankov because she's the closest one. Smoothie, the only commander that isn't injured, will go there. She'll notice that the entire Revolutionary army is attending a meeting... And obviously, Dragon or a Revo commander will destroy her fleet.

  4. #11964
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    I was going to post this on the dumb predictions thread. But actually, it's not really dumb at all so I'm posting it here.

    Bigmom will try to kill one of Sanji's relatives as quick as possible. She'll choose to attack Ivankov because she's the closest one. Smoothie, the only commander that isn't injured, will go there. She'll notice that the entire Revolutionary army is attending a meeting... And obviously, Dragon or a Revo commander will destroy her fleet.
    .
    First Blackbeard now Big mom Dragon is having a really bad month.



  5. #11965
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    .
    First Blackbeard now Big mom Dragon is having a really bad month.
    If he destroys one of Big Mom's fleet commanders' group, I wouldn't call that having a bad month.

    I'm wondering if there might be a way for Fishmen/Mermaid characters to briefly boost their strength using water internally since they're basically at home in water. Since muscles are mostly water, what if they can draw water into their skin and trap it, using it to bulk up their musculature for a while (similar to Gears) until their body has to go back to normal to keep from breaking down? I just thought it would be a neat thing to see, especially if Jimbei did it and became more like a Hulk-type body than a Sumo-type body for a chapter in a major fight.

  6. #11966

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    If Sabo isn't nerfed. He'll be able to do this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaMcDeS8C_s


    But unfortunately, he'll obviously be nerfed

  7. #11967

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    When we finally meet Vegapunk, i really hope he is surrounded by objects who ate a DF and are helping in his laboratory.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  8. #11968

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Since I still believe that Buggy will get his serious redemption at some point, I was trying to think at which point he could be reinserted in the story. So here it is: the fourth Road Poneglyph is Captain John's treasure (or the relevant part of it).

    EDIT: Well, according to google I was not the first to think about that possibility. Guess I will just pretend I was, then.

  9. #11969

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Since I still believe that Buggy will get his serious redemption at some point, I was trying to think at which point he could be reinserted in the story. So here it is: the fourth Road Poneglyph is Captain John's treasure (or the relevant part of it).
    Roger found all 4 poneglyphs, so if this is true, Buggy would already know all about John's treasure and wouldn't be looking for it in random caves.

    Purely coincidence

  10. #11970

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoInTheRain View Post
    Roger found all 4 poneglyphs, so if this is true, Buggy would already know all about John's treasure and wouldn't be looking for it in random caves.
    I can think of a lot of possible ways to go around that if Oda wishes to go that way. There is too much that is unknown about those years and Roger's adventure.

  11. #11971

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Ya know, just after we were revealed the four emperors, in Thriller Bark we got Lola, Wano and the "kaido killed Moria's crew" plots.

    What else did we get? Captain John the corpse and the treasure tracker thingie.

    Lola's vivre card and just her friendship with the crew was important for the safe recovery of Big Mom's phoneglyph.

    I'd be ready to believe that Captain John's treasure is relevant to the quest.

    We don't have a good timeline for the corpses, Only Cindry who was turned into a zombie pretty soon after her death, and Oars who got frozen for who knows how many years. I doubt that any Thriller Bark body has more than 30 years of death. Internet puts the timeline way shorter.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  12. #11972
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    When we finally meet Vegapunk, i really hope he is surrounded by objects who ate a DF and are helping in his laboratory.
    Gave me a Beauty and the Beast vibe there. Imagine them doing a "Be Our Guest" type of thing when they encounter the Straw Hats, LOL.

  13. #11973

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Ya know, just after we were revealed the four emperors, in Thriller Bark we got Lola, Wano and the "kaido killed Moria's crew" plots.

    What else did we get? Captain John the corpse and the treasure tracker thingie.

    Lola's vivre card and just her friendship with the crew was important for the safe recovery of Big Mom's phoneglyph.

    I'd be ready to believe that Captain John's treasure is relevant to the quest.
    I'm like 99% sure Captain John's treasure is Road Poneglyph. Because what else could it be at this point of the story? It's not just some random detail, Oda clearly had a plan when introducing this, so it must be very important, and the road poneglyph seems like the most logical thing.

    Morever, I believe Blackbeard is going to target Buggy after he finds out about this. And this is when Shanks vs BB is going to happen. Shanks won't let BB kill Buggy, because they are best bros(buggy being tsundere).

    Shanks is going to die protecting Buggy, I can bet my account on it.

    Going back to Thriller Bark - yes, it seems like Oda made shitload of set up for like the whole yonko saga in that arc.

  14. #11974

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Today someone sent to the podcast the posibility of the Revolutionaries or some royalty friend of the Strawhats is going to get into the phoneglyph vault of the WG and get the last red stone's rubbing, somewhat off camera, so that one is still the last one, I don't like this way very much.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  15. #11975
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Today someone sent to the podcast the posibility of the Revolutionaries or some royalty friend of the Strawhats is going to get into the phoneglyph vault of the WG and get the last red stone's rubbing, somewhat off camera, so that one is still the last one, I don't like this way very much.
    Do we know that the last one is in their possession or is that just a guess? Like the ones not owned by Yonkou are lost and just potentially hidden away by the CD's or Gorosei?

  16. #11976

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Do we know that the last one is in their possession or is that just a guess? Like the ones not owned by Yonkou are lost and just potentially hidden away by the CD's or Gorosei?
    We don't know. It's said to be "lost".

  17. #11977
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    We don't know. It's said to be "lost".
    I thought so. It would be fitting for the final hiding place of one to be the Marines' best-kept secret, in a place arguably as hard to break into and out of as a Yonkou stronghold.

  18. #11978
    21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    The places it could be:

    1. Mariejois.
    2. Elbaf
    3. The Moon.
    4. The Land of the Three-Eyed Tribe.
    5. The Emerald City (Remember that?)
    6. Somewhere else.

  19. #11979

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Add captain John's treasure to the list.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  20. #11980
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    5. The Emerald City (Remember that?)
    God, a Wizard of Oz arc would be 10/10
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. theackwardstation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts