+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 601 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 12013

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

I've noticed something in the hybrid children of Snakenecks. Unlike their siblings that are hybrids of Long Arm or Long Leg tribes, their disticeive trait isn't all the same length. While the half-Longarms all have same length of arms and half-Longlegs have same length of legs. But looking at the three named Charlotte children that are half-Snakenecks, they don't have same length of necks.

Well the two twins have same length but not Amande.
    Hidden:

Amande

Joscarpone & Mascarpone

Amande's neck is almost half the length of the twins. Realizing this made me wonder why this is. Why did the Snakeneck hybrids differ while the Longarm and Longleg hybrids have the limbs same length as their non-human parent. One thing is different is the bones.

Long Arms= With the arms, the bones are the same length as human bones but there is an extra joint and 3rd piece sit between the lower and upper arm sections. Therefore the hybrids could either have 2 sections like humans or 3 like their Snakeneck parent. And all noted hybrids we have seen take after the father and have the long arms, not normal length of only upper and lower arms of humans. They likely only have one extra bone, the middle section likely is similar looking to the upper arm bone, the humerus, except top half shaped different, missing the "ball joint" (proper name Humeral Head) that fits into shoulder joint.

Long Legs= With the legs, they are only two sections with 3 main bones (not including knee or ankle), just like humans. While they are much longer, there are still only three bones making up that length; femur, tibia & fibula.

But in the Snakenecks .... well we don't know how many vertebrae they have. We do know humans have 7 cervical vertebrae. Their necks don't look stiff as they would if the vertebrae were too much longer than humans. And since the Longarms have extra bones in their limbs that they are named for, its possible that Snakenecks have more vertebrae than humans.

So could this be reason Amande's neck isn't as long as the twins? She has more than the 7 vertebrae of humans but not the same amount that the twins inherited?
    "Gunpowder" Lagoon Fishhawk, here.
    What's your pirate name? use the funny name generator here

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Giraffes have really long necks but 7 cervical vertebrae too. Just saying.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

That still doesn't explain why Amande's neck isn't as long as Joscarpone & Mascarpone.

I added the part of the of the Long legs to show, yes Oda has done the part of keeping the same amount of bones, just elongated the bones. BUT in the long arms, he did the opposite, the bones are same length as humans but there are extra bone(s) there, making it longer. So it could be either way.

But its likely not same 7 vertebrae just elongated since Amande's neck is longer than human's but not as long as the twins. If it was simply just elongated vertebrae, then she would likely have either same length as human's or same length as Snakeneck's thus having a neck that's either the length of one or the other.
    But she doesn't, so perhaps the Snakenecks, like the Long Arm, have extra bones in their distinguishing feature, but more than one extra bone there so it gives a chance that she has more than 7 but less than the ammt of Snakeneck vertebrae in the neck.
    "Gunpowder" Lagoon Fishhawk, here.
    What's your pirate name? use the funny name generator here

Discovered Stowaway

This theory might be a stretch, but do think Kaido himself might crash the Reverie? Kaido might think this his best chance of dying in a long time plus if he doesn't die(which we know he won't) he can kidnap Shirahoshi because he found out from X-Drake's interrogation of Caribou that Shirahoshi is Poseidon. This will also give the SH's and their alliance plenty of time to wreak havoc on Wano before Kaido returns to put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Namiorbust View Post
    This theory might be a stretch, but do think Kaido himself might crash the Reverie? Kaido might think this his best chance of dying in a long time plus if he doesn't die(which we know he won't) he can kidnap Shirahoshi because he found out from X-Drake's interrogation of Caribou that Shirahoshi is Poseidon. This will also give the SH's and their alliance plenty of time to wreak havoc on Wano before Kaido returns to put a stop to it.
    There's no kidnapping of the Mermaid Princess in the presence of 5-6 Admiral (Sakazuki, Garp and Sengoku). Their battle will definitely be down on Fishman Island.

Theory 1: Vegapunk is Luffy's mom.

Theory 2: Shirahoshi asks for permission to have her and her fishmen people come to live on the surface. It's rejected in such a harsh manner, that she reacts emotionally and uses her power by accident. Sabo and crew use this opportunity to gain the preemptive strike. It could also be accepted as a lie, and then fish man island is destroyed but that is unrelated to luffy so unlikely to happen. This theory occurred to me as she was saying how beautiful the sun was, and they were like 'we are here to ask for permission of course'. Either way, we know they will ask. I don't think it will go smoothly, but then I expect Oda to do something unexpected so this may likely NOT happen because goda. I will lol if it does happen anyway.
    Last edited by Neo; May 25th, 2018 at 12:37 AM.

I bet Sabo would get arrested here and be put in execution . Revolutionary army would wage war against marine and Luffy would also go there .
    Sabo would get rescued but only to sacrifice himself to protect Luffy from akainu.

That would a stupid choice from Dragon I think. He clearly doesn't have enough force to pull it off.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I think it would be cool if there was a fruit that was obtained via inheritance.
    Like the grandpa uses it, and when he dies, the son eats it, and when he dies his son eats it and so on.

Or maybe inherited via the next tribe leader or something. Kinda like black panther thing.

The fruit in itself sucks however in the current timeline it will be OP because the method to train it or to effectively use it has been documented since its first user.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    I've noticed something in the hybrid children of Snakenecks. Unlike their siblings that are hybrids of Long Arm or Long Leg tribes, their disticeive trait isn't all the same length. While the half-Longarms all have same length of arms and half-Longlegs have same length of legs. But looking at the three named Charlotte children that are half-Snakenecks, they don't have same length of necks.

Well the two twins have same length but not Amande.
    Hidden:

Amande

Joscarpone & Mascarpone

Amande's neck is almost half the length of the twins. Realizing this made me wonder why this is. Why did the Snakeneck hybrids differ while the Longarm and Longleg hybrids have the limbs same length as their non-human parent. One thing is different is the bones.

Long Arms= With the arms, the bones are the same length as human bones but there is an extra joint and 3rd piece sit between the lower and upper arm sections. Therefore the hybrids could either have 2 sections like humans or 3 like their Snakeneck parent. And all noted hybrids we have seen take after the father and have the long arms, not normal length of only upper and lower arms of humans. They likely only have one extra bone, the middle section likely is similar looking to the upper arm bone, the humerus, except top half shaped different, missing the "ball joint" (proper name Humeral Head) that fits into shoulder joint.

Long Legs= With the legs, they are only two sections with 3 main bones (not including knee or ankle), just like humans. While they are much longer, there are still only three bones making up that length; femur, tibia & fibula.

But in the Snakenecks .... well we don't know how many vertebrae they have. We do know humans have 7 cervical vertebrae. Their necks don't look stiff as they would if the vertebrae were too much longer than humans. And since the Longarms have extra bones in their limbs that they are named for, its possible that Snakenecks have more vertebrae than humans.

So could this be reason Amande's neck isn't as long as the twins? She has more than the 7 vertebrae of humans but not the same amount that the twins inherited?
    Since they are all "half" longnecks, it could be that the individual DNA made their neck-length differently. After all they don't seem to have the same dad. Amande is the 3rd daughter and Joscarpone is like the 29th daughter?
    Speakin of BM's kids: Lookin at Praline being half merfolk and still totally fine underwater, I made up my mind about Jack. If he even is half fishman he wouldn't need to hold his breath and I can't say he is no fishman at all. A bit disappointing as I wanted him to hold his breath, but if he is half fishman he doesn't need to hold his breath.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

With the recent chapter, I had some thoughts about the Empty Throne I wanted to share:

First, someone will sit in it, more likely than not before the arc is done. Chekhov's Gun and the Law of Conservation of Detail are in full play here. My personal thought is it will be either Stelly or Dragon who will sit in it. Stelly because he's too stupid not to, or Dragon as one big "Fuck All Y'all" when he declares war.
    I think there is something that will happen when someone sits upon that Empty Throne. Nothing mystical, but I think that something about the seat, its position, its angle, the view you see from it, reveals something that's difficult, maybe even impossible, to see otherwise.

If Stelly sits in it, he'll eventually see it and it will shock him to the core, but nobody will believe him because he's an idiot, and nobody will test to see if he's right because they ain't sitting on that Throne.

If it's Dragon, sitting on that throne may well be a secondary objective to showing up and declaring his war on the Celestial Dragons. That or he'll sit in it and be caught off-guard by whatever the revelation is.

If I'm even remotely in the ballpark about any of this, my purely speculative guess is the Empty Throne is one of the Road Poneglyphs' Raftel markers, one of the four locations needed to properly locate Raftel. Either the view lines up to one of the lines of the X, or there's some secondary map on the wall that, when seen from the seat, spells out what you're after.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Siting in the throne is not a declaration of badassness, is just an overblown ego that places it's own life and will above everyone elses.

Not even the celestial dragons sit there, the country of inbreed manchilds.

Dragon would destroy it as the lie that it is, and if someone wants it and can keep it, it is Blackbeard.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Siting in the throne is not a declaration of badassness, is just an overblown ego that places it's own life and will above everyone elses.

Not even the celestial dragons sit there, the country of inbreed manchilds.

Dragon would destroy it as the lie that it is, and if someone wants it and can keep it, it is Blackbeard.
    Weird how only Stelly openly covets that throne. Even the Celestial Dragons show some restraint there when they have none in other aspects. How does one's ambitions exceed those already at the top? It's so toxic it's a wonder the Marines put up with it on any level.

About who Shanks is referring to...I can think of only 3 people. Luffy, Blackbeard or...Aokiji.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Weird how only Stelly openly covets that throne. Even the Celestial Dragons show some restraint there when they have none in other aspects. How does one's ambitions exceed those already at the top? It's so toxic it's a wonder the Marines put up with it on any level.
    I'm willing to bet there is some elaborate punishment/consequence for sitting in the throne, and the only difference between Stelly and others is Stelly doesn't know shit about shit yet. This is the first time he's seeing and hearing about any of these things.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I'm willing to bet there is some elaborate punishment/consequence for sitting in the throne, and the only difference between Stelly and others is Stelly doesn't know shit about shit yet. This is the first time he's seeing and hearing about any of these things.
    You'd think with how much he wants it, and how hard he's studied and worked to get where he is, he'd have learned more than that by now. It's just amazing the gap between knowledge/intellect and how much power a person wields when connected to the Marines or WG.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I can't tell why, but this makes Stelly interesting for me... It's Luffy-like: i want to be Pirat King (never elaborating what the consequences could be).

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I can't tell why, but this makes Stelly interesting for me... It's Luffy-like: i want to be Pirat King (never elaborating what the consequences could be).
    He's kind of like the figurehead of Luffy in that singular way, ambition, and nothing else. He'll kill, threaten, etc., anyone and anything that stands in the way of him achieving his goals where Luffy will lay down his life for any of his friends even if it costs him his dream.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    He's kind of like the figurehead of Luffy in that singular way, ambition, and nothing else. He'll kill, threaten, etc., anyone and anything that stands in the way of him achieving his goals where Luffy will lay down his life for any of his friends even if it costs him his dream.
    You're describing Blackbeard.

Speaking of Blackbeard, I have a completely unfounded theory that the last of his Titanic Captains is a Three-Eye Person, as a way to give him access to the events of the Void Century the same way Roger did. It would also justify Pudding not being a plot device.

This is assuming Teach doesn't have the ability to hear the Voice of All Things himself. Or maybe he knows how to read Poneglyphs due to his interest in History? But that would make Robin less special...

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Speaking of Blackbeard, I have a completely unfounded theory that the last of his Titanic Captains is a Three-Eye Person, as a way to give him access to the events of the Void Century the same way Roger did. It would also justify Pudding not being a plot device.

This is assuming Teach doesn't have the ability to hear the Voice of All Things himself. Or maybe he knows how to read Poneglyphs due to his interest in History? But that would make Robin less special...
    Personally, I think Blackbeard himself is actually a Third-Eye. In all his appearances, he's never been seen without wearing a bandana and/or hat. Kinda curious, I think.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information