+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 357 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 7131

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    --"The Master"--the weird liquid/gas like...thing in the Punk Hazard story arc--is a Logia user, who, hasn't shown his Human form yet. His Logia is oil; oil can be liquid or gas, and oil would work nicely with the scienceish theme of Punk Hazard.
    So Kuzan can turn into water and steam too? I didn't know that.

Can't wait for Glass Crocodile and Solid Rock Sakazuki.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post

Well if the temperature/ pressure conditions are appropriate, anything is possible.......

What would smoker turn into?
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

You never know, so you can't say for sure (so cocky-like). It's like people kept denying Punk Hazard as the island Aokiji and Akainu fought on, and you see how that turned out OR how Law couldn't be the Shichibukai on the island because it didn't "fit his character".

You never know, so you can't say for sure (so cocky-like). It's like people kept denying Punk Hazard as the island Aokiji and Akainu fought on, and you see how that turned out OR how Law couldn't be the Shichibukai on the island because it didn't "fit his character".
    I'm just showing how flawed your logic is through sarcasm. Oil can be liquid or gas, but so can ice.

I say Law is part of Dragon's revolutionary crew! Since Kuma is gone, they need someone as insider in the world govt. That why I think it is one of the reason Law saved Luffy.

He can probably cancel his freezing power, which would turn ice back into water (though he wouldn't be able to control the water directly without freezing it again first).

Scopper = Kaido(u); a theory, of course.

http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/341212Kaidou.jpg

/flamesuit
    An interesting theory. He's even got the nose for it (hurr).

It brings up something in the same vein I've been wondering for awhile now: Why did Roger let Buggy join his crew? And if Scopper's really Kaidou, why him?

Roger was a lot like Luffy, so he probably recruited people like Luffy did (and could tell when someone was actually bad). He only has one ship, and his crew seemed pretty close knit, so it's not like he would seriously invite someone willy-nilly.

When Buggy was on Roger's ship, he was greedy like Nami and cowardly like Usopp (and didn't even have an excuse for it). You'd think he'd have grown up and gotten over it during his time on that ship, but nope; by the time we first met him, he was ruthless would kill people who failed orders, lost treasure, or made fun of his nose (even when it was just him mishearing things). Heck, even when he was a kid he was willing to jump ship and abandon his nakama just because he got a fruit that could make him a lot of money.

It's just weird. Here's a man who was on the crew of the king of the pirates, and was vitrolic best buds with one of the four emperors. By all implications, he should've turned out good, or at least have had enough sense not to ravage towns and kill his nakama for petty things.

In the same boat, why would a man who was [likely] Roger's third in command slay people's entire crews and do something so sneaky as to try and take Whitebeard's territory while he's away, then have to be stopped by Shanks?

What if there was something that both of them saw/experienced that was so mind-breaking that they're views of camaraderie and friendship were shattered?
    Last edited by Cruithne; March 22nd, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

3rd Degree Black Beard RomanceDawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    He can probably cancel his freezing power, which would turn ice back into water (though he wouldn't be able to control the water directly without freezing it again first).

An interesting theory. He's even got the nose for it (hurr).

It brings up something in the same vein I've been wondering for awhile now: Why did Roger let Buggy join his crew? And if Scopper's really Kaidou, why him?

Roger was a lot like Luffy, so he probably recruited people like Luffy did (and could tell when someone was actually bad). He only has one ship, and his crew seemed pretty close knit, so it's not like he would seriously invite someone willy-nilly.

When Buggy was on Roger's ship, he was greedy like Nami and cowardly like Usopp. You'd think he'd have grown up and gotten over it during his time on that ship, but nope; by the time we first met him, he was ruthless would kill people who failed orders, lost treasure, or made fun of his nose (even when it was just him mishearing things). Heck, even when he was a kid he was willing to jump ship and abandon his nakama just because he got a fruit that could make him a lot of money.

It's just weird. Here's a man who was on the crew of the king of the pirates, and was vitrolic best buds with one of the four emperors. By all implications, he should've turned out good, or at least have had enough sense not to ravage towns and kill his nakama for petty things.

In the same boat, why would a man who was [likely] Roger's third in command slay people's entire crews and do something so sneaky as to try and take Whitebeard's territory while he's away, then have to be stopped by Shanks?

What if there was something that both of them saw/experienced that was so mind-breaking that they're views of camaraderie and friendship were shattered?
    The dude is Bronze all the way. I think your 2nd to last paragraph sums it up nicely.
    I want to believe. I Ridley want to believe.

NNID: RomanceDawn

Pokemon Y: WUSHU 0044 2811 9045

Quote Originally Posted by YouDNewb View Post
    Well if the temperature/ pressure conditions are appropriate, anything is possible.......

What would smoker turn into?
    Not sure of what, unless its ash. But I know the state he was before smoke.....

Rules of AP Forum=
    1. Doflamingo is behind everything.
    2. Because Haki is everything and anything. (credits to Shadowgreed)
    Note that the former rule 2- "Sabo is everyone". was retired when Sabo really did return.

Okay. so

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lassoutank.JPG

Lassoo has "RA" written on him. Former Baroque Works make a return working for Dragon? Yes, please. I'd like to see Miss Valentine again. And Mr. 5 could be really awesome if he stopped using boogers and started using Haki. Since Haki is part of oneself, could he explode CoA somehow? Anyways. Yeaah

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    Not sure of what, unless its ash. But I know the state he was before smoke.....

That would be very effective, all he needs to do is fly around and let people breath him in and they will suffocate slowly.
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnchild View Post
    I know this is very unlikely and probably won't happen but....what if Aokiji recruited CP9 and created a vigilante group dedicated to hunting down the scaped criminals? That would be so awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    The CP9 are being hunted by the marines. So no.
    He is not a marine anymore so it's a good chance however he most likely is where Garp is however i think it would be cool if he joined Dragon's RA with them lol.

LAWL 16 chars this made my day

one piece is a space ship left by ancient aliens that grew the devil fruits on the earth.

--
    --Jewelry Bonney has been alive since the Void Century. She's simply de-aged herself with her Devil Fruit to keep herself from dying. (This is why the World Government wants her, and why she hates the World Government; because of what they did (to her people) during the Century).
    I'd love this but, Nico Robin getting 79 mill bounty just for being able to read about clues to the history, and Bonney not even getting twice as much for knowing all the history doesn't add up. I'd love for it to be true, but the WG would have put a higher bounty on her head. Unless they don't know she's that old, but that's a lot of if's and but's.

Law's gonna take the souls of the marines and put them in the bodies of the frozen people.

And then put the souls of the frozen people in the marines.
    Last edited by Cruithne; March 26th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Buggy will reappear, Buggy will be a Shichibukai and Buggy will be able to split himself on an atomic scale, thus having the ability to go through walls and other objects.

Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyUDon'tKnow View Post
    Buggy will reappear, Buggy will be a Shichibukai and Buggy will be able to split himself on an atomic scale, thus having the ability to go through walls and other objects.
    Maybe he'll be able to split his atoms to create atomic buggy bombs.
    Last edited by poopbucket; March 26th, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Well it says that Sabo is dead. I think he is "dead" in a similar way to Kuma - he probably lost his memories during the accident so he is now working for the Revolutionaries under a different name. I have no other way to explain this page:
    Spoiler:

What if Bepo had his brain switched into the body of a bear by trafalgar law? Perhaps it was the last resort during a surgical procedure and his body was beyond repair. Bepo pledged an allegiance to law because he saved his life. Seems plausible, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    Kuzan's not actually an "Ice" person (i.e., there is no actual "water" in his logia form, other than what miniscule amount of water vapor is in the atmosphere immediately proximal to his body).

That's a common misconception due to somewhat of a mistranslation. None of the logias are simple solids (sand is granular matter and has fluid properties in bulk; smoke is a colloid of solid suspended in gas, also having fluid properties). The more accurate translation would be to say that Kuzan is a "Cold" person, or a "Freezing" person. He doesn't turn into "ice" but rather "cold" which deposes the gases around him and gives him solid form temporarily (thus explaining his badass "steam" effect, which is just sublimation of those gases).

As for actual theories:

This idea of non-solid logias also serves as evidence against any predictions of Wood, Metal, Stone, Earth, etc. logias.

So far we have: granular matter (sand), colloid of solid in gas (smoke), gas undergoing combustion (fire), electric charge (electricity), mass (gravity), photons (light), colloid of solid in liquid (mud), cold (freezing), and melted solid (magma)

My prediction is that the only other logias will be: gas, liquid, foam (colloid of gas suspended in liquid), and gel (colloid of liquid in solid).

Go science~!
    Last edited by aozora0316; March 28th, 2012 at 11:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information