Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 134 of 134

Thread: What

  1. #121

    Default Re: What

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    You do know it's just the license right. That's not difficult to change. Hell at best you go to vbulletin and this place gets taken down as a result.
    With the amount of work you put in on the forums per week, I'd say you'll approximately never get that task accomplished.

    Would certainly make things a lot simpler for me.
    I suppose with the submods in place we don't need as much top level management anymore, I'll agree with that much.

  2. #122
    ♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: What

    Okay, okay, no bullshit, real talk...

    Who is the HEAD of Arlong Park?

  3. #123
    ♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: What

    HOW DARE YOU CHANGE "R-E-A-L T-A-L-K?!"




    I HATE you motherfuckers!

  4. #124

    Default Re: What

    With the amount of work you put in on the forums per week, I'd say you'll approximately never get that task accomplished.
    i'm sure you're just jiggling with rage behind that monitor at the thought of somebody possibly being better than you at coding

    maybe vanessa can put in less work because she's just better????
    Hi MF

  5. #125

    Default Re: What

    When Toei animated "The War of the Best"...

    They clearly left out a couple of key players.


  6. #126

    Default Re: What

    Shit... I told the staff not to do this and look at what happened. I had a lot of respect for you guys throughout the years, but this does it! I hate this kind of humor, so clean this mess up or I'll take down the forums for good.
    Last edited by Cinder; April 1st, 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Who messed with the filters??

  7. #127

    Default Re: What

    wha whoa mommy gonna give bad kiddy widdies a spankie????
    Hi MF

  8. #128

    Default Re: What

    Oh shit CINDER....Wow haven't seen a post by him in a long time. This is either full out prank, or way out of hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

  9. #129

    Default Re: What

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
    Shit... I told the staff not to do this and look at what happened. I had a lot of respect for you guys throughout the years, but this does it! I hate this kind of humor, so clean this mess up or I'll take down the forums for good.
    You told us not to do what, exactly? Let things get out of hand? Or was it to get things under control? Because I sure as hell tried, beyond the requirements of my pay grade even. You could help instead of complaining you know.

  10. #130
    ♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: What

    Urouge for "Head of Arlong Park."


    Go.

  11. #131

    Default Re: What

    You would be the first casualty, were such a thing to actually happen.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

  12. #132

    Default Re: What

    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    wha whoa mommy gonna give bad kiddy widdies a spankie????
    Shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    You told us not to do what, exactly? Let things get out of hand? Or was it to get things under control? Because I sure as hell tried, beyond the requirements of my pay grade even. You could help instead of complaining you know.
    I don't recall seeing you say anything when the idea was first proposed. I'm not going to quote things from the discussion, but there were different and better alternatives than letting people play captain for the day.

    I'm already trying to do what I can to help fix this mess, so don't you dare say that I've been twiddling my thumbs. But I can't do it alone and I unfortunately need the others to help.

  13. #133
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: What

    The king of mods has arrived it seems.

  14. #134
    Discovered Stew Femme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A very special place

    Default Re: What

    Thus, the folks at Arlong Park became my favourite internet people


    "If I can't even protect my Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk!"

    3DS FC: 3196 - 4914 - 6686





Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts