Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What

Default What

Okay I have no idea what the hell is going on right now, but apparently a bunch of you are thinking that there's some kind of free reign type thing going on.

Yeah no.

Some of you staff are included in this too so I figure promoting a member who can clean this up relatively quickly should help while I'm dealing with this and working to fix everything since the active staff right now seems ot be a part of it.

One who's given you all plenty of trouble should suffice. So I'm bumping up JERK DISEASE to staff since he can take care of the ones who are acting out. If I see any complaints as a result you will be dealt with, staff included, doesn't matter who you are at this point.

Default Re: What

Wait, what's happening? All I've seen is JD as a mod and terrible people banned. This seems like an april fools prank, but it's still awesome.

Write something, Dammit! Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Just my two-cents, but might this have something to do with today being April 1st (April Fool's Day)?

"We have explored about 5 to 7 percent of the ocean floor and about a half a percent of the ocean itself. In the deep ocean, it is even less. 95 percent of this realm remains unexplored, unseen by human eyes."

Okay, Very Funny.

"We have explored about 5 to 7 percent of the ocean floor and about a half a percent of the ocean itself. In the deep ocean, it is even less. 95 percent of this realm remains unexplored, unseen by human eyes."

I don't care the reason for what brought this on, it's irrelevant.

I fail to see what's funny about the mess going on right now.

This is a unique April Fools.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I don't care the reason for what brought this on, it's irrelevant.

I fail to see what's funny about the mess going on right now.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to the mess going on here as funny, but rather every time you type today's date & the holiday associated with today, it changes to something else. I meant funny sarcastically, as in stupid.

What?

I'm gonna have to check the logs and see what you're talking about and if so, which one did it because this is getting ridiculous.

Any of you staff that are involved, I'd like to have explanations for why the hell you're letting this crap go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    What?

I'm gonna have to check the logs and see what you're talking about and if so, which one did it because this is getting ridiculous.

Any of you staff that are involved, I'd like to have explanations for why the hell you're letting this crap go on.
    That's why my first post in this thread here was changed to that July 4th Cookie thing. I wasn't being some sort of smart ass at all, just when I posted, the words changed into that on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.333 View Post
    That's why my first post in this thread here was changed to that July 4th Cookie thing. I wasn't being some sort of smart ass at all, just when I posted, the words changed into that on their own.
    Don't worry about it, embrace the change

Discovered Stowaway

Discovered Stowaway

where the hell is the edit button o.O

Uhm, Nessa? That's not quite what I had in mind when I asked you to help.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Fist View Post
    where the hell is the edit button o.O
    Gone. It was the same for me as well when I tried to edit my post in the Oumagadoki Doubutsuen thread. The "Edit Post" button vanished on the Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Flock browser systems as well. I assume it's another prank because of today's "date".

Assuming this doesn't get out of hand, it should return by tomorrow.

Okay, I understand the humor and all, I really do, but this is starting pissing me off.

Sorry Vanessa, but I think you need to get your facts straight. It's exactly stuff like this that's causing all the problems right now. I know he's your friend and all, but he's a problem, not a solution.

A real rain will come... Rank: Failed Mutineer JERK DISEASE's Avatar

hahahahahahaha, you blocked me from posting places before. And this is what you get.

For your mismanagement.

I'll show you how to mod you clown.
    1. Ace (), 2. WB (), 3. BB (X), 4. Perona () 5. Boa () 6. Jimbei (???), 7. Sabo lives (), 8. Timeskip ()

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

Check.. Check..

April 1st

April Fools Day

Prank

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

Check.. Check..

July 4th

July Cookies Day

America... F** YEAH!