Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Arlong Park gets a Fishman Island upgrade

Default Re: Arlong Park gets a Fishman Island upgrade

If you're looking for things that clash, "Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.0 Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Special thanks to RobbyBevard and Sai-chan for help modifying the theme." at the bottom of the forum screen has clashing colors. I'm not complaining, I just thought you might want to know, if you didn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by IamGod View Post
    Are the orbs in the forum index going to be changed into something OP specific like the older forum? It looks a little generic at the moment.

Oh and I liked the name Jerk Disease better than Robo Gorilla. Looks like the times are a changing.
    Those are bubbles. You know? Like Fishman Island?

And... eh.. They aren't the same person you know?

Quote Originally Posted by IamGod View Post
    Are the orbs in the forum index going to be changed into something OP specific like the older forum? It looks a little generic at the moment.
    Haha. The orbs are supposed to be Sabao Bubbles, or whatever they are called. I guess it is a bit difficult to tell. To be honest, RobbyBevard and I threw this theme together in about two days because I was dissatisfied with the other theme I had. Props to Robby for helping get it together so quickly, and props to Sai-chan for the Cairbou icons.

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    yes, but if you think about it, then you scroll down through everyone's childish (sometimes offensive) ava's and sigs. :P

edit: speak of the devil; nami, I must say, your ava is, er, uh, something else. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Her avatar is what happens when you try to eat paint
    exactly.

No, seriously, I wanted to change it, but it didn't work. But Brennen said he fixed the prob and it works now, so I'm going to change my ava now.

BTW. The extra smilies thing doesn't work anymore :'(

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

also, look at robo gorilla's join date. I agree about the bubbles being generic, but they do sort of fit, being bubbles in the fishman island theme. I'm sure we just need to give the staff time to get everything done.

you know, saurus, for a brief moment, when you came back, I was like "oh no ava yet. poo" and then I stopped and said, "no, I'm gonna regret it" lol I know you too well.

No one else thinks nami's old ava was sexy?

I hardly knew JD, but I assume that while he's gone the less rational posters will take advantage and post away without fear of scolding.

Of course it was sexy

Btw, I love the bubbles <3

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Teh babblz are gud. Ai Approuv teh bublez.

R.I.P BFBC2
    Salute! A hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    BTW. The extra smilies thing doesn't work anymore :'(
    Oh, thanks, I'll look into it.

I agree about the bubbles being generic, but they do sort of fit, being bubbles in the fishman island theme. I'm sure we just need to give the staff time to get everything done.
    When I was working on the colors for the site I colored a panel of King Neptune's head from the manga and used them where you see the bubbles now. New/Unread sections had him with younger skin tone and colored hair, old/read sections his skin was a bit more pale and hair was gray. They looked pretty ridiculous and totally classed with the color palette. Hahaha.

And if you don't like the bubbles, there's an alternate option for Madam Shirley's crystal balls.

But I like the bubbles. Theyve been around since Shabondy.

I made them too, that might be a factor...
    Last edited by Robby; April 5th, 2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: there was also a "popped" one, but it looked terrible.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

(TuT)' AP's Growin' up

Oh man it's good to see AP take it a notch up after so long, great job guys lovin' the results.

LOL @ Brennen and the screen session, it happens to the best of us bro!

Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    No one else thinks nami's old ava was sexy?

I hardly knew JD, but I assume that while he's gone the less rational posters will take advantage and post away without fear of scolding.
    Or maybe more shy and timid posters with something to say will come out of the cracks, not scared to be shot down for their opinions. :)

hey, I keep finding, when I refresh, or post another message, it doesn't bring me to the last unread post for me. I didn't see taboo's comment about nami's ava eating paint, until nami quoted it. and then I seen stuff like robby posted, when I scrolled up to see other stuff I missed.

♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar

you know, saurus, for a brief moment, when you came back, I was like "oh no ava yet. poo" and then I stopped and said, "no, I'm gonna regret it" lol I know you too well.
    Don't hate.

Or maybe more shy and timid posters with something to say will come out of the cracks, not scared to be shot down for their opinions. :)

Zephos! My nigga! Where are you?!

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    Oh, thanks, I'll look into it.
    thank you

That's exactly why we need him.

Thank you for all the hard work guys. The forums look great! The chat for some reason freezes and won't work for me but that might also be a problem on my side.

Nami, you mean the script FF made? :< Yeah.. Wish it worked too. I guess it's back to the good old traditional copying and pasting the links for now!
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Goronyanya~

Part Time Lurker OrangeNinjasSucks's Avatar

I like the theme! I have to adjust a bit to this new layout and stuff though. Good Job!

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0344-9293-6833

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Thank you for all the hard work guys. The forums look great! The chat for some reason freezes and won't work for me but that might also be a problem on my side.

Nami, you mean the script FF made? :< Yeah.. Wish it worked too. I guess it's back to the good old traditional copying and pasting the links for now!

Use mIRC D:

(goddamm16chars)

R.I.P BFBC2
    Salute! A hero.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

My my, didn't see this coming.

I love the bubbles.

i Like the new design, but I´ll miss some of the banned people.

Closed Thread

Thread Information