+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 620: "The Theme Park We Dreamed Of" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 620: "The Theme Park We Dreamed Of" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Perhaps, but Spandam hid behind the power of CP9, eneis lobby, and the buster call and tortured Robin. His beatdown was highly anticipated. Macro and his two goons are a third rate gang desperate enough to betray their ideals and grovel to slave traders for a commision, easily taken out. Hypocrites? Yes. But seeing them strung up by their...fish parts, wouldn't be too satifying because they're not worth it.
    I just want to see him suffer. That's all.
    Perhaps when the coverstory gets to SA, we will see him getting raped by marines.

Or turned into sashimi. I'll take that.

Awesome chapter cover, great chapter.
    I wonder where the other princes are.

@BarrelCrate: Nice Dr. Zoidberg avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

BTW what's franky holding? I assume it's a hammer or rope but my first thought was Gandalfs staff for some reason.

I'm looking at the cover page again and for the life of me I just can't seem to figure out how a woman in the same predicament found her way to Gaimons island. Did someone tell her about a lonely man on an island of animals who was stuck inside a chest, which prompted her to set sail and find her soul mate?

Whatever though, I'm just happy for the guy. The girl looks a lot younger though.
    Last edited by Mr. Sandman; April 6th, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

ワンピース第620は良かったです!!

Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

I forget who said it but someone mentioned how the prince beat the NFP he punched once... He only punched him once >.> Of course someone is going to slide backwards after getting punched in the face! lol I am curious to see if they show that fight at all, it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    BTW what's franky holding? I assume it's a hammer or rope but my first thought was Gandalfs staff for some reason.
    I think it is a rope on the ship, you know the ones that are normally on the side?

Discovered Stowaway Trafalgar1209's Avatar

Was a good chapter young jimbei looks cool...Im waiting for the big twist in the story to see who the main villain is in this arc I doubt its just Hodi and VDD

PREDICTION FOR NEXT "FROM THE DECKS OF THE WORLD" INSTALLMENT: Kaya and the Usopp pirates in Syrup Village. (2 for 2 so far)

How the hell did I miss the Saobody Park/Arlong Park thing?

And Arlong back in my One Piece?

Good times indeed, hopefully Oda can finally flesh him out so he doesn't seem the like the giant jackass he is known to be now, not that it justifies what he did to Nami's village, but still.

I did enjoy Sanji kind of giving Jimbei a verbal smackdown for a second there.

I hope at the end of this "flashback" we find out where Arlong is right now.

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    PREDICTION FOR NEXT "FROM THE DECKS OF THE WORLD" INSTALLMENT: Kaya and the Usopp pirates in Syrup Village. (2 for 2 so far)
    It's not very hard to predict lol.

Great chapter as usual!

And man, Fisher Tiger looks pretty cool IMO! :)

As for Arlong, Boooooo! -_-
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 11/17/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

I know this. I just feel empowering whenever I'm right about it :O!

Quote Originally Posted by boiga View Post
    Put that way and the NFP seem considerably more insidious than any other groups of enemies yet depicted in OP. Enel had his own thought police and required devotion, but he didn't attack people's self image in as deep a way as these Arlong disciples. The various megalomaniacs, (Arlong included) simply demanded obedience. The NFP on the other hand require strict ideological devotion.
    Enel was just using his power to demonstrate that he is a god.
    He never was interested to rly make them "believe" that he is a real god(that he wanted to prove to himself by reaching the fairy vearth), but he sure punished them with his mantra ability whenever they didn`t excepted him as the current leader.
    Their fear was enough ..he even let them have still their idol "vearth"-(but maybe because he was also believing in it).

As for the NFP, i guess they aren`t satisfied with just going against the humans.
    They also don`t understand how some of their own race couldn`t stand behind their ideology.
    Seeing that they picked Otohimes picture, shows that they have a deep grudge against any fishman who wanted a peacful solution to their problem.(what never rly brought any results as we can see currently)
    I guess in Otohime they see the symbol of those responsible which let themselve(the current NFP) suffer in their youth.
    When every fishman already followed Fisher Tigers believe, they may think that they hadn`t suffered as much to this date...and by that they not only hated humans, but everyone who was responsible that the revolution they are now starting,didn`t happen already fifteen years ago.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

I'm also still puzzled that Rayleigh said he cut ties with Hachi 12 years ago when he joined the Sunny Pirates, yet there he is 15 years ago. Did someone mess up with the math?

The whole Sunny Pirates =/= Fishman Pirates doesn't cut it for me, since I'm pretty sure Rayleigh specified the Sunny guys.

Hehe...Pandaman made his appearance once again. XD

Oh and Macro and his gang on Fisher Tiger's crew...Nice.

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

This is a very good chapter, I'm looking forward to all this a lot.
    I wonder though, because it seems like there are still lots of mysteries about who is the real bad guy or what Robin is looking for (also what is Noah?).
    It seems like this is an early place for a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I wonder though, because it seems like there are still lots of mysteries about who is the real bad guy or what Robin is looking for (also what is Noah?).
    This is just a guess, but I'd say it's Noah's Arc. (OR NOT!)

Maybe we see such an early flashback because we will have another, where the new crewmember in this arc shows his life which was massive swayed with the consequences this flashback right now will in the end show us.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

I totally forgot about a new crew member joining the Straw Hat crew this arc. Whoever he/she is then they need to be (if not already) introduced soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information