There needs to be more discussion going on in this thread. I can't be the only one who wants this game more than a fat kid wants cake. :V
More tidbits (via BSN/dev Twitter):
- The level cap will be Level 60 this time.
- Combat banter has been reworked and is better
- It is possible to romance ME2 LIs that you didn't romance back then
- Engineers will be able to use drones and turrets at the same time
- Scorpion heavy pistol will be great against large hulking targets
- The Council choice will matter (lol, duh)
- Squadmates will be able to do melee attacks as well as chain melee attacks
- All species will return for ME3 (elcor, drell, hanar, ect)
- Disagreements with squadmates will exist, some even leading to mortal conflict.
- The question of how the first Reapers were created will be answered (<-- 'bout time!)
- There won't be any loyalty missions for squadmates in ME3
And here's the earlier Q&A session at GamesCom:
Quick summary of the interview. Some of it is new info, and some is just more confirmation of stuff we already knew:
- Robotic dog included in the CE ME3 preorder will follow you around on the Normandy. You'll be able to interact and do stuff with it, like play fetch.
- You'll be able to recreate any of the potential default female Shepard looks presented in the contest via the character creator. There will be new hairstyles.
- Each of the 6 classes will have a different take on the Omniblade.
- There will be "satisfying conclusions" to character relationships/ character arcs. Will be a lot of backstory to what characters were doing in ME2/ME3.
- Weapons bench will allow users to customize the look and features of various weapons
- Will see more Yagh
- Mining will be changed
- There will be less of a focus will be on gaining the loyalty of individual characters, and more on gaining the loyalty of civilizations and resolving the plots that were outstanding.
- A question was asked if you'll be able to "decide the fate of all your squad members, or will there be deaths that are inevitable?" Answer: "You may be able to prevent some; some things are inevitable."
- Zaeed & Kasumi will be back, may not be squad members, will get a chance to talk to them.
- You will not be able to marry Tali in ME3 (/eyeroll)
- Less squadmates, but more squad banter and commentary
- There will be specific missions present to develop the relationships between your squad members and LI
- You'll have to have the Kintect to use voice command (won't be able to use a mic or whatever).
- You'll be able to do a New Game+ in ME3
I think there's going to be another ME3 Q&A sometime later today as well.
Also, I guess you'll be able to add (more) facial hair to your Shep....?
Hopefully that option will be available to MaleShep only~