+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4533

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: The divorce will be hardest on Ichigo

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

The cool thing about a series if it does get canceled is that once it does there ain't jack anyone can do about it.

The only thing that came close to uncancellation was Shaman King but even then that was only so it could have a coherent ending and even then that was taken in by reader votes and volume sales or whatever.

Not that Bleach is going to get canceled anytime soon. If it stays in the bottom 5 consistently and it's volume sales drop a bit it could get canceled in 1-2 years. But even then no gurantees. After all Reborn (correct me if I'm wrong) stays lower in the magazine and still runs right? Granted it's not bottom 5 usually last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    Bleach smells terrible...and that explains both the detergent and the manga.

Though if the series is starting to finally die in Japan (we all silently hope), someone needs to tell the fanbase. I just went to Mangareader and the stupid series is still #2 after Naruto. And to make matter worse, OP has fallen from being #3 to being behind even Vampire Knight and Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL!!!!

Yeah, that essentially defines the tastes of manga readers here.
    My god, the idiocy.

I guess no one likes pirates. Only OMG MAGIC AND SHINIGAMI.
    LOOK AT YUKI AND ZERO DEY REAL VAMPERRS.
    SO KAWAII. I'M TOTALLY JAPANESE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Some random signature from Bleach Asylum promoting IchiRuki. It's ridiculously long for some reason.

http://pics.livejournal.com/_debbiechan_/pic/002tte2x
    Ohlad !

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    The cool thing about a series if it does get canceled is that once it does there ain't jack anyone can do about it.

The only thing that came close to uncancellation was Shaman King but even then that was only so it could have a coherent ending and even then that was taken in by reader votes and volume sales or whatever.

Not that Bleach is going to get canceled anytime soon. If it stays in the bottom 5 consistently and it's volume sales drop a bit it could get canceled in 1-2 years. But even then no gurantees. After all Reborn (correct me if I'm wrong) stays lower in the magazine and still runs right? Granted it's not bottom 5 usually last I checked.
    Since the anime ended Reborn has been in the middle of the ratings(sometimes it has a spot in the top 5 or bottom 5 but its rare) when before was higher in the ratings.

That shows that the anime, most of the times, is important in a series ratings(another example is Sket Dance and Toriko who have gone up some spots in the ratings since their anime started), so if the Bleach anime ends it would make Bleach a step closer to end.

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Ugh, why? Vampire Knight is horrid. Can't believe I used to read that shit. Hooray for incest and effeminate vampires. I didn't even make it past single digit chapters before giving up on Fairy Tail. Why do people read it?

Why do people read Twilight? Answer to that would answer everything.

That... and the art is "cute". I read a chapter in the jump but didn't go any further than that preview.

Argh. I forgot I used to make Bleach AMVs.

Thought I'd get that off my chest.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Did someone say... Bleach AMVs?
    Spoiler:

^ this one actually made me lol quite hard.

Bleach Allstars is a fairly good one.

Mine were kind of awful. As are most of my AMVs. XD

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post
    Argh. I forgot I used to make Bleach AMVs.

Thought I'd get that off my chest.
    You just lost an awesome card.

Bob, you never thought I was awesome.

You had two awesome cards with me, now you have one. You are on thin ice.

If only Bleach where like that AMV, just full of nonsensical, light-hearted trippy stuff instead of what we got. There were a couple other decent ones I found, but eh... my internet is kinda sucking right now.

Mine were never serious ones. I can't do that.

One awesome card is more than enough for a really lame person like me.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Gypsy you ain't lame, you're pretty cool as far as I'm concerned.
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

I'm with Bob on this one. You lost 20 points.

you had 900000000 points... That mean you currently have 899999980 points. Either way, you still keep the sunglasses.

Aw, sweet! I'm cool!

Back to my Bleach article for the blog. I REALLY want to get this done.

You've got a giant canyon overflowing with awesome cards.

This thread is now about how cool Gypsy is. I rank coolness in terms of number of waffles just to be weird. It's a lot of waffles, Gypsy, let's just leave it at that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information