Closed Thread
Page 133 of 501 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

Someone just kill this manga already! Oh wait...

SHONEN JUMP IS OUR SAVIOR!!!

Currently rests outside Jarhead's Avatar

Quiiiick question, has this already been adressed?

http://bleachness.livejournal.com/446299.html

It's an american comic ripping off Bleach.
    Let me say that again, A comic RIPPING OFF BLEACH.
    Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

Ok. For the first time ever, I've visited Bleach Asylum. First post I saw:

Also, I agree that making Tsuki reasonably powered is a good thing. I doubt very much that most fans want a repeat of Aizen...

And yeah, it certainly seems like things will be tough on them, but I think that's where Ishida, Urahara, and Isshin come in.
    What a deep, understanding mind.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post

I LOVE IT! Gotta read this - where can I?!
    Last edited by Juvar; July 6th, 2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: experiencing the idiocy at bleach asylum has scarred my mind for sure.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post

Yes, years ago.

It stoped publication years ago too.

And it didn't steal from just Bleach.

The Nick Simmons thing is hella old

I'd say one of the major problems of this arc is the inconsistency in what Ginjou says notaizen's powers are, and what it appears that they are. Ginjou says he plants himself into their memories, while it appears to be complete memory manipulation, even on the verge of a mind control-esque / brain washing thing. Is Ginjou wrong?

Somehow, I forsee some retarded "twist" that notaizen has been planted into their memories. Like, he didn't kill that Shinigami and the Shinigami is using that power to put a fake person into everyone's memory. Hell, maybe it's Aizen (the Shinigami the Fullbringers gave their powers to) himself and the past six months have been a "dream". I could see that boosting the ratings. And, upon saying that, I want that to happen. So badly. Of course, that implies that Kubo remembers notaizen's backstory. Which he most certainly doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    I'd say one of the major problems of this arc is the inconsistency in what Ginjou says notaizen's powers are, and what it appears that they are. Ginjou says he plants himself into their memories, while it appears to be complete memory manipulation, even on the verge of a mind control-esque / brain washing thing. Is Ginjou wrong?

Somehow, I forsee some retarded "twist" that notaizen has been planted into their memories. Like, he didn't kill that Shinigami and the Shinigami is using that power to put a fake person into everyone's memory. Hell, maybe it's Aizen (the Shinigami the Fullbringers gave their powers to) himself and the past six months have been a "dream". I could see that boosting the ratings. And, upon saying that, I want that to happen. So badly. Of course, that implies that Kubo remembers notaizen's backstory. Which he most certainly doesn't.
    You seem to be forgetting that the explanation of his power was given by the same guy who said notaizen couldn't manipulate a people's memories because he would've remembered that

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Shuu's fortress makes Minas Tirith look like crap.
    Shuu' Fortress: The fortress of mild discomfort, much akin to that one relative's house you never want to go to because it smells weird.

Discovered Stowaway Oni_Santoryu's Avatar

I'm still curious as to why Ichigo's arm has two elbows in that picture (and another one as well)

Play this from here onwards:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_Santoryu View Post
    Yeeeeeeess. Exactly what I thought.

And just wanna say, this bottom panel is terribly drawn. I hate their facial expressions.
    Last edited by Femme; July 6th, 2011 at 08:51 PM.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    I'm still curious as to why Ichigo's arm has two elbows in that picture (and another one as well)
    I think you're looking at his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_Santoryu View Post
    Perfect!
    This must now be spread throughout the interwebs.

found this on twitter, trying to see what the Japanese thought of this mess......don't ask
    but, i think Spiderman is the real winner here, props to Oni
    Last edited by Blktooth420; July 6th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
    You're a lion! I nearly hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!

I'm ashamed I get almost all those mecha references.

Quote Originally Posted by Blktooth420 View Post
    http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...owerichigo.jpg
    found this on twitter, trying to see what the Japanese thought of this mess......don't ask
    but, i think Spiderman is the real winner here, props to Oni
    I need a bigger version of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    I need a bigger version of that.
    you mean like this?.
    Spoiler:
    You're a lion! I nearly hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA!

I was actually thinking of one in better quality, but this will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    thank you, you made that sequence a little more enjoyable.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    You seem to be forgetting that the explanation of his power was given by the same guy who said notaizen couldn't manipulate a people's memories because he would've remembered that
    Ah yes, I now remember that. Now I really hope notaizen doesn't even exist at all.

Closed Thread

Thread Information