+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 231 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 4620

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Why me bane licking sad

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

You know.. Seeing as we saw Tsukishima cut Ishida back then, it means, he only believes Ginjou cut him, right? (Ignoring the high possibilty of Kubo screwing up) But, seeing as Orihime healed with her powers, meaning she negated the cut, making never have happened, shouldn't that mean the effect wouldn't work?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

So, now Ginjo (after a fashion) and Ishida are part of the Tsukishima Collective.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Ishida didn't do anything in this arc other than getting cut twice :lmao

Probably lost his arm again!

Reads chapter on mangastream....... why kubo ,why?

Ishida is realy usefull why did he bother coming?
    But theres something i dont understand even if Ichigos allies think he is going crazy they still consider him friend right? they shouldnt be allowing any of this.
    And why Ishida didnt tell orihime he was cut by ginjou (give her a description of his appearence)?

This chapter made no sense. I mean no sense at all.
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

I.....kinda don't want to read this chapter.

Just knowing what's gonna happen makes me wanna weep.

Remeber last when Ichigo had a hole made in his chest? Too bad his hollow has gone gay and away, eh.

Look how the guys in Narutofan label Kubo as a genius for this twist :lmao

What did just happen?

I like that whole page that's solely made up of Ichigo's and Tsuki's faces. I'm surprised Kubo didn't do a two page spread for that.
    In the wrong light everything is chance
    Does it register? Do you wanna dance?
    In the right light it's a miracle
    Possibilities
    Do you wanna dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Look how the guys in Narutofan label Kubo as a genius for this twist :lmao
    Words fail me.

Okay, just a question. How is showing someone being attacked by someone, and then just using their mind alteration powers to make up any kind of twist they want.....in any way good ?

Ooooh, I see what you did there, Kubo. You meant than Fullbring guys wanted something from Ichigo, so they made Tsukashima cut all of them and make them think that Tsukashima is a bad guy. Then they contacted Ichigo and started all this Fullbring bullshit, and then Tsukashima (being the only one who knows the real plan, because everyone else is hipnotyzed) came and cut all of them one after another and made them come back to their true self. And Ganjou (or whatever his name is) was the last guy left to cut. Yes, this is quite nice plot... for someone as dumb as you, Kubo.

- what do they want from Ichigo?
    - why we never heard of any fullbringers or even this certain group? They live in Ichigos city! Aizen attacked it! They did nothing?
    - we saw TheBlandGlassesGuy got cut by Tsukashima, but he says that it was Ganjou. Why?
    - Just a remainder: Kishimoto could draw this entire chapter on 5 pages. Oda could draw all of this on 2 pages. And it would be much better. And still he would wipe his ass with it, because he wouldn't like it.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/39300471/10

Ow just a little question.

If she healed him then......wouldn't she find it odd that the man who cut him down is suddenly her life long friend ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/39300471/19

Which means this whole arc has been

*drumroll*

COMPLETELY FUCKING POINTLESS !

Also, how do you know that's what happened Ginjo ? How can you be sure , you colossal dumbass ?

This is the worst chapter of manga I've ever read.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Ishida got brainwashed? Fuck. I don't know why but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for him and I hate to see him getting wasted; as usual. Come on Kubo! Just because you've made it your purpose in life to make Chad as pointless as possible doesn't mean you have to do it for every one of Ichigo's buddies. God.

I honestly don't feel like reading the chapter to be honest with you, it's just when I wake up in the morning (although it's dark and rainy where I am lol), then I don't know about you, but a new Bleach chapter is NOT the first thing I want to look at.
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Ooooh, I see what you did there, Kubo. You meant than Fullbring guys wanted something from Ichigo, so they made Tsukashima cut all of them and make them think that Tsukashima is a bad guy. Then they contacted Ichigo and started all this Fullbring bullshit, and then Tsukashima (being the only one who knows the real plan, because everyone else is hipnotyzed) came and cut all of them one after another and made them come back to their true self. And Ganjou (or whatever his name is) was the last guy left to cut. Yes, this is quite nice plot... for someone as dumb as you, Kubo.

- what do they want from Ichigo?
    - why we never heard of any fullbringers or even this certain group? They live in Ichigos city! Aizen attacked it! They did nothing?
    - we saw TheBlandGlassesGuy got cut by Tsukashima, but he says that it was Ganjou. Why?
    - Just a remainder: Kishimoto could draw this entire chapter on 5 pages. Oda could draw all of this on 2 pages. And it would be much better. And still he would wipe his ass with it, because he wouldn't like it.
    Hah thanks for this, I didn't put too many thoughts in realizing what's going on.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    This is the worst chapter of manga I've ever read.
    Dammit, now I'm getting tempted. Is it really that bad?
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

So we had to suffer through this borefest, this incredible shafting of two of the main characters right after they claim how they aren't useless anymore, after years of not being in the story, into mindless unthinking imbeciles who do not even question that their "friend" is attacking Ichigo with a fucking sword AND that he openly admits to having changed their memories

while standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM

solely for this to have all been completely fucking pointless ?

Tite Kubo :

So lemme guess: the whole thing where we were supposed to find Riruka sympathetic somehow, that whole scene with Inoue, let me just bet that will never come up again in the slightest, literaly making everything in this arc uttelry pointless, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Dammit, now I'm getting tempted. Is it really that bad?
    I think the biggest problem for me is that Tsukushima's power is stupid. I can't fathom what was going through Kubo's mind when he made this arc.

This chapter was hilarious...just not in the way Kubo intended it to be.

Oh and don't pay any attention to NF, I just go there to get a good laugh at those who think Kubo is deep instead of...you know, blowing up his entire arc because he's in the bottom 3 of Jump manga for the week.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information