Closed Thread
Page 182 of 212 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 4240

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Quinzis and the Hollowcaust

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

this one?

Hahahaha that's awesome.

If we are lucky, then by the time you read this, I will be dead. If fate frowns, we all perish. The North-Western Mine is located at reference N81.6914, W58.3154. Kill them. Kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by castiel
    All manga are creative,nothing about Toriko stands out,it is nothing more than an Op clone,with its wacky concepts,to suggest a manga is less creative because of it is drawings is absurd.Toriko took a risk and it worked,the concept of searching for food and fighting monsters is something little children will surely appreciate.Everything you posted is merely why you think its cool.
    I dont't want to derail this thread to why exactly the current FI arc is bad because it is quite long.Also there is no strawhat's development in the current arc.
    courtesy of BA.

I can't stop laughing at how wrong everything he wrote is. I can't judge creativity of a comic book.. by what is drawn? HAHAHAHA.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Seed View Post
    this one?
    Yeah, exactly! Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

The sad part ?

We didn't even get those kinds of white circular buildings. Just.....emptiness.

That "five ambulances" bit is the best thing in Bleach.

I want someone to try that in real life.

I think Kubo is just much deeper than other mangakas. He leaves white space everywhere because he wants US to fill it up. You want Ichigo fighting NotAizen underwater while Ariel sings in the background? Do it. You want to see Chad and Orihime NOT BEING DEVELOPED AT ALL while they make funny faces at a fashion show? Just pick one of the last chapters with them there (they do a lot of stupid faces, so pick your favourite!) and use some Photoshop magic!

BRILLIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    I think Kubo is just much deeper than other mangakas. He leaves white space everywhere because he wants US to fill it up.
    So...now it's a coloring book? No wonder so many want to color this series...
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    I think Kubo is just much deeper than other mangakas. He leaves white space everywhere because he wants US to fill it up. You want Ichigo fighting NotAizen underwater while Ariel sings in the background? Do it. You want to see Chad and Orihime NOT BEING DEVELOPED AT ALL while they make funny faces at a fashion show? Just pick one of the last chapters with them there (they do a lot of stupid faces, so pick your favourite!) and use some Photoshop magic!

BRILLIANT!
    No. Not brilliant.

Shipmate

Bleach is the most interactive manga of the next generation.

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Bleach is the most interactive manga of the next generation.
    But Bleach is in the current generation. So I don't know what you mean. Unless... you're saying... Kubo is so brilliant... that his work transcends time itself. Which is...

Thought I was the only one who could post NC videos No Maam. THINK AGAIN!

Edit: BTW. I found this video on YouTube. And I don't know about everyone else but I found it to be pretty funny. There were two other NC Bleach parody videos but honestly they weren't nearly as good. But this one is good.
    Last edited by Kareem Said; August 1st, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    i used to see this one knocking around a lot:

One Piece: 3 points
    Bleach: 2 points
    Naruto: 0 points

if it counts as any justification at all for the guy that made this, those 2 points came from the beginning of Bleach.
    Oh god, I can't stop laughing, my post of the day.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Heya guys, I'm finally back from some sweet weeks in Italy. RPGjay, your weekly rundowns were great, and all of you guys comments have been extremely flattering and humbling. I didn't know my weekly rants were so popular and I'll endevour to keep making them, but I far from feel like the top-tier critic here; I think of a lot of you as as, sometimes more intelligent and observant than myself.
    Now I'm sick of italian food and hungry for manga- and manga bashing, but my god if these chapters haven't been literally indigestible.

The first one, pretty standard Bleach fare. No continuity/logic abolishing exposition this time, but bad art, senseless powers, and general shoddiness.

The second one...The worst pacing and panel usage in quite some time, but I think we'll all have to wait for next week to see what the complete ramifications of this latest TWEEEEST is. Potentially Kubo could close a lot of plotholes this way, merely bringing us back to square one of "Why the fuck is Ichigo trusting this transparantly evil Aizen clone" moronicness. And Potentially this could become an I PLANNED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE fiasco that will require several paragraphs here to unravel.

At any rate, I think it's safe to say that Kubo considers himself the manga Shyamalan. "Aizen reveal was a big hit, palm of my hand was a decent cliffhanger and rankings were still high...Whether it makes sense or not, by god let there be a twist! It's basically my brand now!"

But for the record Kubo, even now that NotAizen is demoted to NotAizen(lackey) and is free from the obligation of having a main villain motivation...that doesn't excuse the months we've been totally clueless about the intentions of what was the de facto arc villain. Just make a lie. Anything. NotAizen(boss) could just throw out something half-assed on the spot, like "he wants to eat your soul because it's uh, real delicious. Best when served in a state of insane homicidal rage".
    It wouldn't matter then that his motivation was untrue- in fact it would make this twist BETTER since we would've had expectations towards the direction of the arc and the plan of the villain, which would then be turned on their head. Like this? We have NO expectations, no idea what is going on, and thus the twist loses impact.
    Last edited by The Daz; August 2nd, 2011 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    H
    OHMYGOD

*Prepares for awesomness*

This arc is where Kubo finally lost what last remnants of creativity he still had. I mean really, can anyone think of one unique thing in this arc that isn't just a near copy paste of something from another popular series, or even his own series? I mean, the villain is just Aizen split up between two people instead of one, the character designs are just Kubo's take on characters from other manga series as well as Aizen himself, and the powers are just a much stupider and more nonsensical version of stuff from other series. Kubo has literally done nothing new or creative, not even in the way he brought the different elements together

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Heya guys, I'm finally back from some sweet weeks in Italy. RPGjay, your weekly rundowns were great, and all of you guys comments have been extremely flattering and humbling. I didn't know my weekly rants were so popular and I'll endevour to keep making them, but I far from feel like the top-tier critic here; I think of a lot of you as as, sometimes more intelligent and observant than myself.
    Now I'm sick of italian food and hungry for manga- and manga bashing, but my god if these chapters haven't been literally indigestible.

The first one, pretty standard Bleach fare. No continuity/logic abolishing exposition this time, but bad, senseless powers, and general shoddiness.

The second one...The worst pacing and panel usage in quite some time, but I think we'll all have to wait for next week to see the complete ramifications of this latest TWEEEEST is. Potentially Kubo could close a lot of plotholes this way, merely bringing us back to square one of "Why the fuck is Ichigo trusting this transparantly evil Aizen clone" moronicness. And Potentially this could become an I PLANNED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE fiasco that will require several paragraphs here to unravel.

At any rate, I think it's safe to say that Kubo considers himself the manga Shyamalan. "Aizen reveal was a big hit, palm of my hand was a decent cliffhanger and rankings were still high...Whether it makes sense or not, by god let there be a twist! It's basically my brand now!"

But for the record Kubo, even now that NotAizen is demoted to NotAizen(lackey) and is free from the obligation of having a main villain motivation...that doesn't excuse the months we've been totally clueless about the intentions of what was the de facto arc villain. Just make a lie. Anything. NotAizen(boss) could just throw out something half-asses on the spot, like "he wants to eat your soul because it's uh, real delicious. Best when served in a state of insane homicadal rage".
    It wouldn't matter then that his motivation was untrue- in fact it would make this twist BETTER since we would've had expectations towards the direction of the arc and the plan of the villain, which would then be turned on their head. Like this? We have NO expectations, no idea what is going on, and thus the twist loses impact.
    Say, Daz, could you elaborate a bit on how Ginjo's master plan is overcomplicated and makes no sense ?

Just for me.

Welcome back Daz and yup this twist smells of "the Aizen twist is the most famous Bleach moment, lets do it again for ratings!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    This arc is where Kubo finally lost what last remnants of creativity he still had. I mean really, can anyone think of one unique thing in this arc that isn't just a near copy paste of something from another popular series, or even his own series? I mean, the villain is just Aizen split up between two people instead of one, the character designs are just Kubo's take on characters from other manga series as well as Aizen himself, and the powers are just a much stupider and more nonsensical version of stuff from other series. Kubo has literally done nothing new or creative, not even in the way he brought the different elements together
    He's used Orihime for blatant fanservice once again.

.......How sad is it that is the only thing comes to mind ?

I like how the most creative and new thing you could think of Kubo doing is blatant fanservice. I mean, how many Shonen manga don't have blatant fanservice at some point or another

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    I like how the most creative and new thing you could think of Kubo doing is blatant fanservice. I mean, how many Shonen manga don't have blatant fanservice at some point or another
    We haven't had one for ages, not counting the brief and pointless interlude with Rangiku last arc.

Closed Thread

Thread Information