Closed Thread
Page 276 of 501 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Shipmate

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Nothing Happened This Week!

As weird as it feels to say this, remember that Kubo has only returned from over a week long stay in the hospital.

No one working while recovering from illness on a weekly serialization schedule deserves to be laughed at, even if the result of their work is something like Bleach or World Trigger. See a mangaka do a 13 page chapter or have some unfinished inking once in a while? Quietly ignore it and ridicule some plotholes instead.

Somebody is gonna get jobbed hard as fuck

My money's on Chad.

Chad has a date with the floor next chapter

I still don't get why Chad exists as a character. Dude has never contributed anything to the story like at all. He was cool though when he was trying to fight a captain. Good old days.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Chad's actual role in Bleach has always been the straight man in Ichigo's groupie, I think? His other role is researching the correct way to lie down on the floor.
    Last edited by Domingo; January 30th, 2015 at 01:35 AM.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Chad's actual role in Bleach has always been the straight man in Ichigo's groupie, I think? His other role is researching the correct way to lie down on the floor.
    Hey, somebody needs to check if the floors are even.

Damn you guys, made me laugh like crazy.

My avatar greets you Chad.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    As weird as it feels to say this, remember that Kubo has only returned from over a week long stay in the hospital.

No one working while recovering from illness on a weekly serialization schedule deserves to be laughed at, even if the result of their work is something like Bleach or World Trigger. See a mangaka do a 13 page chapter or have some unfinished inking once in a while? Quietly ignore it and ridicule some plotholes instead.
    Actually, chapters are not made on the same week they are published. This chapter was most likely made 1 or 2 weeks before Kubo was hospitalized.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Chad is going to solo Yhwach, just you all wait.

Chad is aizen, aizen is tsukishima and by the end they will all be friends.

Juha Back turned out to be Chad's biggest fan and he became a new Soul King to make "Chad's Arc" come true.

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Actually, chapters are not made on the same week they are published. This chapter was most likely made 1 or 2 weeks before Kubo was hospitalized.
    As surprising it might sound, the same goes for the ToC comments.

So, is Pero-Chan going to re appear soon? What symbolism can we see in it? Why isnt it alongside Ichigo and friends? When did you forgot about it being a thing in the series?

Hey, what happened to Nell? Wasn't she like the original reason they came here? Did they rescue her? I honestly forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Hey, what happened to Nell? Wasn't she like the original reason they came here? Did they rescue her? I honestly forgot.
    Nell and the underboobed one? Weren't the Quincies making her churn out more hollow thingies or something?

Actually it was for Nel's giant pet worm... which was a lame reason. I didn't care enough to remember if that thing was successfully rescued or not. IIRC, Nel and her crones became somewhat irrelevant after Harribel's fraccion started fighting Quilge.
    Last edited by Domingo; February 1st, 2015 at 10:31 PM.

True reason Kubo showed Nel, was because he needed the rating to be higher. If he brought back a fan favorite, people would forget how bad it had gotten. Same is true with the whole "It's Grimmjow, but I'm not going to show him yet, because you people love him, so I'll show him when ratings are low again". Funnily enough, the site I look at to see the huge Bleach fans rant about how great the series is has been negative lately about it. I haven't seen any essay length posts on all the symbolism of the chapter, and how it relates to any and all mythology. This same site was grilling Bleach during the Aizen stuff, but when Gin turned out to be "good", they all freaked out and claimed Bleach was amazing again.

C'mon, Tite doesn't care about ratings in the ToC. He's only interested in starting his brand new series about people of nothingness. For that, he will make a rush ending.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    As surprising it might sound, the same goes for the ToC comments.
    Now that you mention it...

They went there to rescue Dondochakka. Urahara and Pesche eventually rescued him while the others were fighting Quilge.
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Closed Thread

Thread Information