Closed Thread
Page 281 of 501 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Nothing Happened This Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    But it does color some people bad.
    Who ?

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    I wasn't making an argument?
    I was making an opinionated statement.

There are dozens of reasons why this manga isn't good, but I don't have to write a book about why that's the case every time I say it. It's not any different from you saying this is the best arc in the series when you didn't list every little detail you could find on why that's true.
    Why quote me if your intention isn't to discuss what makes it bad? I didn't say it was the best arc in the series and I've explained my reasoning plenty throughout the history of this thread so i'm not sure what you're talking about. Point is, if you're going to try and tell me something is good/bad you have to explain why or there's no reason for me to take it with anything more than a grain of salt.

Bleach is not Great but its not bad at all , at this point some people are just trolling lol,,, you know that this is going to take 2-3 years to finish so i dont know why some people that say its almost over so im just reading it to finish with it , thats the worst excuse ,, hating something so much that you read it and talk about it weekly ,

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekillua View Post
    Bleach is not Great but its not bad at all , at this point some people are just trolling lol,,, you know that this is going to take 2-3 years to finish so i dont know why some people that say its almost over so im just reading it to finish with it , thats the worst excuse ,, hating something so much that you read it and talk about it weekly ,
    Iīm pretty sure itīs supposed to end in 2015.
    I give it more 25/30 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Iīm pretty sure itīs supposed to end in 2015.
    I give it more 25/30 chapters.
    I doubt it , Im willing to bet anything that it will end at the end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. I think most people keep on saying that it will end soon because each 5-10 chapters they read some editor notes at the end of the chapter saying "The climax of the final arc" when in reality its just the beginning of the end sort of , and thats going to be double what Fake karakura town arc was , i give it 100-120 chapters , this includes : Fights , character bankais , character reveals , plot twists of all sorts, mini 10-20 chapter flashback arc , and the after math of it all.

I doubt that. Bleach has been flunking in WSJ ranking for years and they are desperate to get rid of it. It would take some Kaguya like bullshit for Kubo to be able to extend this until 2017, and Naruto had popularity unlike Bleach.

Also, I donīt real see how many Bankais and character reveals are left. You have 4 Sternritter and one Boss. I give each Sternritter 2 chapters, and I think Iīm being optimistic. 8 more chapters for Bach to be beaten and some conclusion. Itīs done.

Honestly, I'm in the, "I miss Aizen," phase right now, which is surprising because Aizen sucked, but at least he was somewhat entertaining. Bach is one of the worst villains I can ever remember reading in a manga, by far.

I doubt that. Bleach has been flunking in WSJ ranking for years and they are desperate to get rid of it. It would take some Kaguya like bullshit for Kubo to be able to extend this until 2017, and Naruto had popularity unlike Bleach.

Also, I donīt real see how many Bankais and character reveals are left. You have 4 Sternritter and one Boss. I give each Sternritter 2 chapters, and I think Iīm being optimistic. 8 more chapters for Bach to be beaten and some conclusion. Itīs done.
    if you compare Bleach to itself then its doing worse , in terms of sales its currently top 5 in the "weekly shonen jump magazine" i dont see why they would get rid of it when each volume sells 550k-600k each and hope for a series to come in its place and sell just as much , from what i have seen they only really care about rankings if the series is just beginning and its not popular so its rankings matter more because it sort of shows as a sign of success for the future of the series. if they were to cancel series for upcoming series then Gintama and Toriko would go before Bleach from what i seee

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    No reason?... He needed time to go meet with and try and recruit Aizen to his side. Aizen's prison is located directly under Yamamoto's 1st division quarters which is why he needed him lured away before going to meet him.

It was stated that by Yama himself during his fight with Royd that prolonged use of his bankai would result in his own destruction and before that he took several hits from the bankai Driscoll stole from Choujiro. He was certainly tired.
    Quite honestly, the Driscoll attacks seemed to have 0 effect on him.
    As for his comment about the Bankai, he talked about general destruction "of you, Seiretei, and even myself". Just seemed like the typical line to make the Bankai look stronger.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Hum, Weīve had this talk in the Toriko thread and I think Toriko actually surpassed Bleachīs sales somehow.
    Gintama... yeah, i can agree with that..

I'm kinda half-expecting Bleach to have a low-tier Gainax Ending, personally. I don't know why

Bleach will end the same way naruto did, in a complete unsurprising and unsatisfieing way. Ichigo defeats Bach, everyone is happy, he shags up with orihime and the series ends with a little blonde kid with a smug expression shouting getsuga tensho while playing with his wooden sword.

We finally have a villainous organization who gets shit done for a change. Easily the best arc in Bleach after Soul Society.
    They were getting shit done in their first attack only.

After that they uncovered their real faces. They are just a bunch of bickering psychos, unable to work together to defeat Shinigami. I almost feel ashamed for thinking Shinigami are screwed and would need all the help they can get to survive.

And I resent Kubo for ditching Kido, one of the more interesting facets of Shinigami's fighting, and ditching Tessai, the #1 Kido user. I can't stress that enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

What irks me here in this section is that Kubo gets blasted for things more popular mangaka like Oda get free passes for. Does this arc have its faults? Absolutely, it's no where close to perfect, but it also isn't as horrible as people here try and make it out to be when they constantly scream "this manga sucks!" (see the below quote, it isn't constructive at all; It's bandwagon mentality.) w
    I've got to disagree with you fully here.Iif you've been only seeing one sided one piece fanboyism here on arlong park, it's on account of you not intergarting yourself well enough here.

Oda gets called out on shit all the time here, even for things that he shouldn't be. people complain if he stays in one place to long, then they complain when he bounces around to much, people complain the side characters are to shallow, then bitch and complain when he focuses on them

seriously there's not a single chapter, no mater how perfect it is where we don't have both valid and invalid complaints going around, and people endlessly debating them till the next chapter comes out

unabashed loyalty to one piece isn't a big thing, every series that's big enough can have thousands of those types of fans, bleach does, as does naruto, star wars, transformers, avengers.... hell go look at politics, there's some people who would never criticize the republican party no matter what they did, and liberals on the opposite side of the argument doing the same exact thing

that being said people here argue with you all the time, but some people don't remember everything as well and/or don't have time to look through hundreds of chapters of continuity of bleach to go back and forth on things, not everyone wants to get into a long ass argument listing the pros and cons of bleach and giving ample examples of each. some people just want to post that it sucks and move on, some people like daz right now are fine going back and forth with you in an intelligent discussion for a long time to make points

but to say everyone just praises oda all day long here when there's tons of criticism around, or to blame a franchise for having the same kind of over the top extreme guys that every other big franchise has, is just ignent, or just a lack of venturing out of each of the threads you usually post in

and don't get me wrong your totally right there are some people who never ever see fault with oda no matter what..... but like I said every series has that, even things like transformers and twilight (ewwww)

that being said look around here enough and you'll find plenty of intelligent discussion

and one last thing..... I'm definitely guilty of the just dropping by toi post a few good or rude statements just to get get my here say in, but I work till 5, have college and just get sooooo damn tired at the end of the day when i have the chance to write.... I get lazy, I'll try to be better with that from now on

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I'll give the current arc this. It's only the second worst arc in the entire series. The worst being the Fullbringer arc which was mind-numbingly stupid with the even worst villanous duo of Tsukushima and Ginjou. So yeah...there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    All right, all we need is for Blondie (Haschwald) to pull a Gin and betray Bach at the very last second.
    Haha, I don't remember saying that. I think this is the person you meant to quote.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post3410016

Yeah the only place I see get One Piece unanimously wanked no matter what happens in a chapter is probably Mangastream discussions. One of the reasons I decided to start lurking these forums in the first place was because of the nice balance of constructive criticism and praise, but that's another topic

OT: I don't think Bleach is ending anytime soon, iirc Uryu still has to do stuff, Grimmjow needs to show up and get worf'd, and we need the obligatory jobfest for Ichigo and Co. before they get handed the power-up necessary to be able to throw hands with Juha Bland. I imagine another 70+ chapters at least considering Kubo's pacing

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'll give the current arc this. It's only the second worst arc in the entire series. The worst being the Fullbringer arc which was mind-numbingly stupid with the even worst villanous duo of Tsukushima and Ginjou. So yeah...there's that.
    Wow! I canīt believe you just turned your back on Shuu-san like that, especially after all he did for you in the final confrontation with Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
    I never understood the Grimmjow thing. When did that happen? People talk about it all the time, but I honestly canīt remember it even being hinted.

Also, maybe someone should keep track of the chapter-till-end and make a bet.

Wow! I canīt believe you just turned your back on Shuu-san like that, especially after all he did for you in the final confrontation with Aizen.
    He did nothing but cover my eyes when Aizen turned into a condom. He always treated me like a child ever since we were little! Always!
    Everything's Eventual...

-snip-
    Like after the first Quincy attack there was a scene where Urahara started talking to Ichigo via Spirit-Skype and then there was someone in the background getting hysteric once they learned Ichigo was on the other end and it was heavily implied to be Grimmjow. I don't remember the exact chapter, though

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Bleach will end the same way naruto did, in a complete unsurprising and unsatisfieing way. Ichigo defeats Bach, everyone is happy, he shags up with orihime and the series ends with a little blonde kid with a smug expression shouting getsuga tensho while playing with his wooden sword.
    Which would be incredibly weird since neither Orihime or Ichigo have blonde hair to my knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Which would be incredibly weird since neither Orihime or Ichigo have blonde hair to my knowledge.
    Oh right, ichigos hair is orange isn't it? Man, already forgot how the main character looks, lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information