Closed Thread
Page 302 of 501 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Aizen: Master of Unlocking

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    That whole line up is a serious mis-match and will end in a very horrible curb stomp in favor of the Quincy, only one i can see maybe winning is Yoruichi vs the Sniper, only because she's clearly very powerful and her speed should serve her well. Ishida is not on the side of Quincy by any means... I reckon it'll be Ishida vs "B"
    What do you predict then?

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Nevermind, Even Aizen Can't Make This Interesting

Apparently, Kubo thought that last chapter's page was so cool he had to re-use it again in this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It's actually a disappointment. With Aizen's continued appearance and more screen time we should have gotten at least a 95% increase in smugness bonus.
    Fret not. The smugness level will rise exponentially when Yhwabaka and Godzen finally confront each other on screen. We might get the twice amount of that or even more from both parties' resonating smugness.

I think we're judging it a little too early. Godzen makes things interesting (in different way) only when he's trolling someone with his 'just as planned' tendencies and his mindraping abilities, not with his smug talks.
    Last edited by Domingo; March 5th, 2015 at 09:47 PM. Reason: nuthin
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Nevermind, Even Aizen Can't Make This Interesting

Bleach has finally brought things back to the point where I have no idea whats even going on.

Could Godzen's hax zanpakutoo powers confuse Bach's eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Could Godzen's hax zanpakutoo powers confuse Bach's eyes?
    I imagine this'll be the first time that anyone can see through Aizen's complete hypnosis.

The first time he'd be using it for purposes other than being smug asshole and the first time it's useless.

That's if he can even use it at all anymore, considering his zanpakuto disintegrated right before he was sealed.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    I imagine this'll be the first time that anyone can see through Aizen's complete hypnosis.

The first time he'd be using it for purposes other than being smug asshole and the first time it's useless.

That's if he can even use it at all anymore, considering his zanpakuto disintegrated right before he was sealed.
    Well, it was hinted by Bach that he can still affect people's senses.

I don't think he was able to screw up people's perception of time before.

But, Kubo and consistency... I need not say more.
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, it was hinted by Bach that he can still affect people's senses.

I don't think he was able to screw up people's perception of time before.

But, Kubo and consistency... I need not say more.
    Haha, very true.

There's still a bit of a difference between affecting someone's perception of time and complete hypnosis though.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Aizen: Master of Unlocking

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What do you predict then?
    No idea. These guys beat the Royal Guard, Ichigo's group is not going to take them on, let alone defeat them. It'd be a horrible 1 sided curbstomp.

fuck off ichigo taking up pages that could be spent on aizen

Like seriously wtf is wrong with Shunsui eye???

I mean we get eyepatch on some chapters, on other we dont as I seen.

Does anybody knows if that was corrected in volume relases?

Quote Originally Posted by sabinis View Post
    Like seriously wtf is wrong with Shunsui eye???

I mean we get eyepatch on some chapters, on other we dont as I seen.

Does anybody knows if that was corrected in volume relases?
    My theory is that he's Zoro in the afterlife, but instead of trying to decide what side the scar is on, he's trying to decide if he's supposed to wear an eye patch or not.

Not much "haha" for me.

Kubo seems to be TOOL "fan" - Juhas eyes hint to it.

So Kubo uses the title page on literally the last page of the chapter......

Ishida the betrayer, Soul King's hand about to "die" at the hand of Bach.....this should prove somewhat interesting, as to what Uryuu is actually playing at, and why he's turned...plus the battle possibilities that exist now..

Ugh, I was afraid of this moment. Time for one of the most uncharismatic and boring manga-characters ever to have his moment again. Ugh, just ugh.

Hell if I know what's going on in those fighting scenes. What a mess.

Liked that first part where Bach is repeating Aizen and how he waited Ichigo to develop without doing anything, though. Real creative.
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Hell if I know what's going on in those fighting scenes. What a mess.

Liked that first part where Bach is repeating Aizen and how he waited Ichigo to develop without doing anything, though. Real creative.
    Aizen's actions directly or indirectly affected Ichigo, where as Bach didn't really do much of anything at all, he just sat back and watched.....

So now Yhwach has also been involved with Ichigo's life from the beginning as well? My god Kubo, you are more or less screaming that you don't have anything going for Yhwach whatsoever so you have to steal traits from the character you brought back to spice everything up a little.

And I can't for the life of me tell what's going on. What did Yourichi do and what did Yhwach respond with? This is such a mess of a fight and when Yhwachs hubby ( forgot his name ) get involved shit's gonna be even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameswuds View Post
    So now Yhwach has also been involved with Ichigo's life from the beginning as well? My god Kubo, you are more or less screaming that you don't have anything going for Yhwach whatsoever so you have to steal traits from the character you brought back to spice everything up a little.

And I can't for the life of me tell what's going on. What did Yourichi do and what did Yhwach respond with? This is such a mess of a fight and when Yhwachs hubby ( forgot his name ) get involved shit's gonna be even worse.
    he hasn't been involved. Other than his action of taking away Ichigo's mothers powers, he hasn't done anything at all ( well except for the Quincy part of him that was surpressing his actual power in his zanpaktou)

Yourichi was using some Kido to protect the temporary Soul King, Uryuu attacked, seemingly destroying the protection....

Well we got set-up for Naruto vs. Sasuke next chapter so I guess something -did- happen this week?
    Last edited by Kaimon; March 12th, 2015 at 02:45 AM.

LMFAO, that was the most retarded chapter in so long, I was laughing the whole entire time.

Aizen type Shenanigans aside, it was messy and no sense of coherence allowed me to make out what was going on. The Fullbringer stuff, and even most of Aizen stuff was clear about what was going on compared to this mess of a chapter. It's like the soul kings life is a game of hot potato, so whoever revives/kills the soul king at the end of the song will win. Love how Youroichi does some stuff, while the others stand there with their mouths wide open, dumbfounded at what's going on. It's as if Kubo broke the 4th wall, knowing that even they can't figure out what's going on.

I can't even be mad at this chapter, because it was funny more than anything else. Once Aizen gets there, it's going to be an acid trip. Now I must decide if I want to see the Bleach fans praise this chapter, or rather keep my sanity intact.

Closed Thread

Thread Information