Closed Thread
Page 465 of 501 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Bye Felicia!

My favorite part of this chapter as the arbitrary measure of ridiculous speed. This is yet another fight where the Shinigami have secret powers perfectly suited to countering the Quincies' bullshit. Overcoming them with a strategy is much too hard- let's just make it a painfully coincidental match up!

Askin's Vollstandig looks awful, but I kind of get what Kubo is going for. It's a combination of ancient servant and science. His chest-neck thingy and baggy pants definitely remind me of like an Egyptian priest, while the wings and belt are reminiscent of DNA and organic compounds (plus safety goggles).

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: When Urahara's around, nothing is Catatonic

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Urahara is Askin for trouble.
    A better thread title than bye felicia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalehMo View Post
    A better thread title than bye felicia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want a thread title that references the fact that this chapter is grounds for Rumiko Takahashi to sue the pants off of Kubo

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I love Askins new form. He looks like Kubos take on Jojo character as I wrote before and I really like that a lot.
    Askins fight will surely soon end but I hope he will not get one shotted by Uraharas bankai that was hinted to be extremely deadly(not suited for any sparring). I hope it will be creepy kind of bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    I want a thread title that references the fact that this chapter is grounds for Rumiko Takahashi to sue the pants off of Kubo
    perhaps a phrase that uses the word "cat-pyright? pardon the cringyness of that pun

That's copyright infuringment if I ever saw one.

Speaking of Urahara's bankai, it's supposed to mean Crimson Princess.

So, with the way things have been going, what are the odds we might see what Urahara's Zan looks like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

new thread title is purrfect

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    My favorite part of this chapter as the arbitrary measure of ridiculous speed. This is yet another fight where the Shinigami have secret powers perfectly suited to countering the Quincies' bullshit. Overcoming them with a strategy is much too hard- let's just make it a painfully coincidental match up!
    But.. strategy is for the weak!
    It wouldn't be satisfying if bullshit ability is beaten with mundane ability, right? Even more bullshit ability is the only answer! Gotta make it so much that the hero can counter villain's bullshit perfectly, underlining the awesomeness. That will make it look like they're "fated" to fight each other, not some kind of random match-up thought in a whim.

Joking aside, Kubo gives zero shit as ever. I'm disappointed that Askin's transformation turned out average. Awful but average. It's so bleached-white it blends with the background. Is Kubo trying to save ink this time? That safety goggles of his is so NaNaNa.
    Last edited by Domingo; February 19th, 2016 at 09:49 AM.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

^ Don't worry, I'm sure Askin is becoming a three-headed snake-spider hybrid in the next 2 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Joking aside, Kubo gives zero shit as ever. I'm disappointed that Askin's transformation turned out average. Awful but average. It's so bleached-white it blends with the background. Is Kubo trying to save ink this time? That safety goggles of his is so NaNaNa.
    What!? NaNaNa's goggles weren't transparent! There's an obvious difference, lol.

Anyway, the name of the manga is Bleach, not Ink. The lack of details brings the reader closer to characters and their emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Anyway, the name of the manga is Bleach, not Ink. The lack of details brings the reader closer to characters and their emotions.
    I expect kubo to give us a chapter consisting of nothing. He's basically been working towards that since the beginning of the arrancar arc.
    Kubology: The blind and unthinking acceptance of whatever Kubo writes.

16 pages full of "The Heart" and its variations as final chapter would carve legendary achievement in manga history. Go for it, Kubo!
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

I liked Yoruichi being a cute little cat. Throw me some of that good ol fanservice like Fairy Tail does in order to forget the terribleness of the chapter.

I like how her reiastu changing over and over would only matter against Askin and nobody else.

Seriously, do you have any idea how different these fights would be if all the elites just simply said "Hey guys! Lets switch opponents!" They would roflstomp these fools.

(Though Mayuri and Urahara are walking asspulls, so I guess they out of all the protagonists could still have a chance)

Askin looks like a jojo character. And thats ok

Kubo would get a lot of respect from me by putting out 19 blank pages with the 20th one having the heart part 2 written in the middle. ;)

Oh, looks like Urahara is in a tight spot! Is he going to lose!?

Oh god! The eye thing really bothered me lol.

And here it comes...

http://readms.com/r/bleach/664/3249/1

Bla

Bla bla bla bla

I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN MY ABILITY OUT LOUD NOW JUST BECAUSE BLA

BLA BLA BLAAAAAA I'M DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE I'M BORED, ESSENTIALLY, THIS MAKES ME DEEP BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA ABILITY EXPLANATION BLAAAAAA

Oh look Urahara did his bankai in a boring as shit and completely momentumless fight, this means everything is awesome I guess because Uraharas bankai was a thing on the Bleach To-Do list and thus seeing it is good no matter the context of the whole thing right? Right? Just like Unohanas awesome bankai reveal? And Rukias insanely memorable one? Remember that?

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

I remember Rukia's... and the fact she needed her brother to save her from her own power...

Still pisses me off...

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I'm just excited by Urahara's bankai. I'd still like to see the remainder of the Royal Guard's bankai, but i guess we can't all get what we want...
    Yamamoto/Shunsui and Urahara's bankais were the 1s i wanted to see when this whole war started all those years ago, and that's 3 out of 3,.
    I am content.

As of right now I am impressed with the latest chapter 665. I like how although he explains everything Askin doesn't have total diarrhea of the mouth, he is still keeping the goal of killing Urahara in front of him. Most villains just go off on a tangent and forget it is a battle and get beat or injured while loosing focus. I am on the fence with Urahara's bankai I hope it isn't a total waste and just matches his abilities perfectly. Lastly I like how Askin basically read our minds and said come on Urahara I know you have some special tricks still up your sleeve.

Closed Thread

Thread Information