Closed Thread
Page 484 of 501 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 10003

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Hello Darkness my old friend

Default Re: Bleach Discussion 0: Harderer Betterer Fasterer Strongerer

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Does this means the seat for the Shinigami's Women Association's President is open?
    kenpachi will take that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    I would love to see few pages of flashback to Zarakis fight with previous Kenpachi(the one after Unohana).

Guy was probably also a beast but perhaps that was fight/moment where Kenpachi and Yachiru split so to say.
    Still previous Kenpachi had very cool design imo and few pages with him would be a sight to see for me.

Here is Kenpachi Kiganju that was killed by Zaraki
    Zaraki x Kiganju happened much after Yachiru met him. He was still a guy wandering around in Rukongai when he met Yachiru. When he defeated Kiganju, he became the new captain of the 11th division.

Also, Kiganju is not the Kenpachi who followed Unohana. He is the 10th (although, technically Zaraki is the only REAL Kenpachi since Unohana).
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    I would love to see few pages of flashback to Zarakis fight with previous Kenpachi(the one after Unohana).

Guy was probably also a beast but perhaps that was fight/moment where Kenpachi and Yachiru split so to say.
    Still previous Kenpachi had very cool design imo and few pages with him would be a sight to see for me.

Here is Kenpachi Kiganju that was killed by Zaraki
    he might have been strong but it looks like he let himself go by getting fat and lazy like moriah from one piece who also would have been stronger if he had been in shape.

Would it be acceptable if Zaraki's terrible treatment of his zanpakto was redeemed by how he treated Yachiru as person? Hell, are we even sure that Zaraki's zan is really his? For all we know, he could've looted it from one of countless shinigamis he had killed. Unless it was conveniently an Asauchi all along instead of Zanpakto that was supposed to be "spiritually-bound" to its owner.
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Don't think about it too much, you are giving it more tought than Kubo, between the original "you have to respect your sword" to the new "you have to dominate your sword" to the weird "your sword is like your asshole, don't go showing it to everyone" Kubo is too inconsistent to make sense of this whole thing.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Would it be acceptable if Zaraki's terrible treatment of his zanpakto was redeemed by how he treated Yachiru as person? Hell, are we even sure that Zaraki's zan is really his? For all we know, he could've looted it from one of countless shinigamis he had killed. Unless it was conveniently an Asauchi all along instead of Zanpakto that was supposed to be "spiritually-bound" to its owner.
    After re-reading the Ichigo fight, this is actually what will happen most likely, unless Kubo ignores Yachiru's backstory laid out after that fight. Which honestly would be strange considering this would make a ton of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji''s_dad View Post
    kenpachi will take that spot.
    Condon Aizen would be more appropiate.

Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    After re-reading the Ichigo fight, this is actually what will happen most likely, unless Kubo ignores Yachiru's backstory laid out after that fight. Which honestly would be strange considering this would make a ton of sense.
    It was already stated that he took his sword from a dead guy (Nimaiya said it).
    FC.0147-0584-2654

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Condon Aizen would be more appropiate.
    aizen was the only condom they had up there the reason aizen turned into his condom form was because he did not know what one was lol.

I just realized something, aren't Quincies technically human? So shouldn't all the dead Quincies return to the soul society as spirits ready to fight again?

I didn't read a lot of old bleach so I may be confusing something about the world. But if I'm right this seems like a big hole ignored by the story.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxy100 View Post
    I just realized something, aren't Quincies technically human? So shouldn't all the dead Quincies return to the soul society as spirits ready to fight again?

I didn't read a lot of old bleach so I may be confusing something about the world. But if I'm right this seems like a big hole ignored by the story.
    One of many, my friend. One of many.

Seriously though, there could be a difference based on WHERE your death occurs. If I recall correctly, to enter Soul Society or Hueco Mundo, a human has to convert themselves into a soul, so that part of the death rule may apply anyway.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

If anything, Quinzis are now supposed to be spiritual beings/ascended quinzi souls and can no longer be referred as part of human race. When they die, they will just... disappear, I guess? In Bleach's term, "forgotten".

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    It was already stated that he took his sword from a dead guy (Nimaiya said it).
    Was there more explanation to that?
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    If anything, Quinzis are now supposed to be spiritual beings/ascended quinzi souls and can no longer be referred as part of human race. When they die, they will just... disappear, I guess? In Bleach's term, "forgotten".

Was there more explanation to that?
    Yeah, he killed the guy that had it plus a bunch more so in other words he killed the guy that had the sword with his hands most likely punched him to death since he had no sword before that lol.

I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar

I'm curious: is this or Burrito betterer? I have no intention on ever reading or watching it, but its just a question.

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    I'm curious: is this or Burrito betterer? I have no intention on ever reading or watching it, but its just a question.
    Bleach has Heart, but burrito has Armadillo Penis and exploding rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    Both are better than One Piece. Bleach excels at character design but Naruto has better backgrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

So he somehow stopped regenerating? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaman View Post
    I honestly forgot that was even last week's cliffhanger. It's crazy how little I care about this series nowadays compared to when I was a youngin'

Is there a character who is more obnoxious and tiresome than Zaraki

Closed Thread

Thread Information